Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Barnsley v Norwich City - official match thread

Barnsley: Muller, Foster, Moore, Guedes, Kozluk, Campbell-Ryce, Colace, De Silva, Leon, Hume, Macken.
Subs: Steele, Hassell, Mostto, Odejayi, Devaney.

Norwich: Marshall, Otsemobor, Omozusi, Stefanovic, Grounds, Croft, Fotheringham, Pattison, Bertrand, Russell, Sibierski.
Subs: Drury, Cureton, Hoolahan, Koroma, Nelson.

Follow the game live online here:

http://new.edp24.co.uk/content/sport/NorwichCity/Live/080927Barnsley.aspx

Table updated immediately after the game here:

http://new.edp24.co.uk/content/sport/norwichcity/table.aspx

Any guesses for the formation today??

Marshall

Semmy    Omo    Stef    Grounds

Croft      Foth     Patti      Bert

Russel

Sib

Just a guess.

Marshall

Semmy    Omo    Stef    Grounds

Croft      Foth     Patti      Bert

Russel

Sib

------------Looks about right, with Bertrand slotting into left back & Hoolahan coming on if we need more creativity.  Russell''s probably up front again though, 4-4-2.  Not a big vote of confidence in Cureton or Koroma when you''re second choice to a player out of position.

How''s it going so far?  Not got the radio on because of the curse so I''m relying on you guys and girls to tell me all the good news [:D]

[quote user="Scooby"]How''s it going so far?  Not got the radio on because of the curse so I''m relying on you guys and girls to tell me all the good news [:D][/quote]

Barnsley have started like a train! We need to get through this and get some possession,cos it sounds like the Alamo at present! Not a good day for your nailbiting mate!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Scooby"]How''s it going so far?  Not got the radio on because of the curse so I''m relying on you guys and girls to tell me all the good news [:D][/quote]

Barnsley have started like a train! We need to get through this and get some possession,cos it sounds like the Alamo at present! Not a good day for your nailbiting mate!

[/quote]

Penalty to Barnsley!!!! Handball.

[quote user="Jules"]I''ve just lost the commentary on Canariesworld. Anyone else having the same problem?
[/quote]

No,I''m still on!

[quote user="Scooby"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Marshall saves!!!![/quote]

Hey Beau, are you winding me up?

[/quote]

No, mate. Apparently the penalty was poor,and shortly after Barnsley hit the post. However, Sibi has just forced a brilliant save from their keeper. Nevertheless,they''re still on top and we sound like we''re still in the dressing room!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Scooby"]

[/quote]

No, mate. Apparently the penalty was poor,and shortly after Barnsley hit the post. However, Sibi has just forced a brilliant save from their keeper. Nevertheless,they''re still on top and we sound like we''re still in the dressing room!

[/quote]

Ouch, not good. Better wake up then.

[quote user="Scooby"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Scooby"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ouch, not good. Better wake up then.

0-0 at half time. Not sure how much more of this I can take! We''ve hardly had a kick,but hopefully Glenn will read the riot act!

[/quote]

Cureton on for Patty. We must be settling for 0-0! Rusty dropping into midfield where we''ve apparently been totally outplayed.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Patty off, Barn Door on[/quote]

Hi WAY, didn''t think you were with us today! Its like "28 days later" out there. I think everyone''s hiding under the table....I know I feel like it,lol!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Hi WAY, didn''t think you were with us today! Its like "28 days later" out there. I think everyone''s hiding under the table....I know I feel like it,lol!

[/quote]

Hiya Beauseant,

You alright?

It is very quiet on here today, oddly enough.  I hid behind the sofa earlier when Marshy had a penalty to save lol  but good lad he is, he blocked it.

Bottom of the table club and they have outplayed us lol [:O]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Hiya Beauseant,

You alright?

It is very quiet on here today, oddly enough.  I hid behind the sofa earlier when Marshy had a penalty to save lol  but good lad he is, he blocked it.

[/quote]

Yes,fine thanks. Its nice to see the sun after three days of rain in Spain! Unfortunately City seem to be Dr Jekyll again today! Still,there''s time yet!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Hiya Beauseant,

You alright?

[/quote]

Yes,fine thanks. Its nice to see the sun after three days of rain in Spain! Unfortunately City seem to be Dr Jekyll again today! Still,there''s time yet!

[/quote]

Blimey 3 days of rain, least it gives the plants a drinky and freshens the air.  Wonderfully sunny here and quite warm, maybe we will get the Indian summer after all lol.

Yes Dr Jekyll turned up again in Barnsley, and as you rightly say there is a little time.  Got everything crossed lol