Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

hahaha Roeder has lost the plot...

The last three seasons have not been good enough. We all know this, but I really dont see how constant negative can help our situation? We get rid of Roeder and then what? We''ll end up getting some poor replacement because we have no money. Then the same message board posts will appear all over again in this order:-

1) Lack of ambition

2) Board out

3) New manager not got a clue

Return to rule 1

Personally, i think Roeder is the best available to us right now and i''m prepared to back him. I think this English mentality we have of slating people too quickly is just plain ridiculous, and a reason why our national team is useless too.

Any one who has the most basic knowledge of business or finance willl know that most businesses and football clubs have debt as it is the most effecient way to finance a business. How do some of you think the whole of the private equity industry works? why most football clubs have debts ?or how most individuals buy property?. Providing the revenues exceed the interest costs then it makes sense to raise debt e.g. to build a new stand or stadium - to say otherwise is complete and utter nonsense. It is not a criticism of the Board it just shows incredible ignorance of business and finance.

i can''t believe the posts saying we played well last night.

i was there, believe me, we were awful! we let southampton look like united the way they zipped the ball around. our attempts at passing in comparison were either slow, hoofed or straight to the opposition. and koroma''s first touch was hilarious... at least it provided some amusement in an otherwise thoroughly depressing evening.

[quote user="Michael Starr"]

Personally, i think Roeder is the best available to us right now and i''m prepared to back him. .

[/quote]

If that really is the case Michael............we''re truely buggered![:S]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Michael Starr"]

Personally, i think Roeder is the best available to us right now and i''m prepared to back him. .

[/quote]

[/quote]

Moan, whinge, grumble, so ''o wise one of the east'', what exactly are the alternatives ?

[quote user="T"]Any one who has the most basic knowledge of business or finance willl know that most businesses and football clubs have debt as it is the most effecient way to finance a business. How do some of you think the whole of the private equity industry works? why most football clubs have debts ?or how most individuals buy property?. Providing the revenues exceed the interest costs then it makes sense to raise debt e.g. to build a new stand or stadium - to say otherwise is complete and utter nonsense. It is not a criticism of the Board it just shows incredible ignorance of business and finance.[/quote]

This model only works in a situation where profit is the end product.  Profit is not the end product for a football club. 

another season of nothingness ahead. more defeats than wins,some good performances some truly awful. we will be safe from relegation with 5 or 6 games to go but we will also be hanging on to (deluded) faint playoff chances if we can win our remaining 5 games and all else lose. we are too good to go down and not yet good enough to go up. my prediction anyway.

Compared with many clubs in the championship we are spending quite a bit of money albeit on the wages of overpriced loan players. We have a bigger and more experienced squad than many. Last night Southampton had a bunch of youngsters I believe the centre half was only playing his third game.

No the problem is that the Manager clearly is not motivating the team mainly because of playing his favourites, weird team selections with players out of position, and virtually writing off most players who were here when he arrived.

Roeder and his coaching staff are taking us nowhere.

[quote user="ricky knight"]

[quote user="One Flew Over..."]Sounded like we had a far better first hald and were unlucky not to be ahead. They had a great strike, and then our defender lost his head and it was game over. To slate the team, manager, and board after losing a match of football is ridiculous. But hey you knew that already...[/quote]

If it were only one match, in case you have not noticed we are losing far more than we win and are in for another struggle but hey lets all clap and be positive.

[/quote]I agree. Let''s all clap and be positive. It''s far more fun than being miserable about football. [:D]

[:@][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="ricky knight"]

[quote user="One Flew Over..."]Sounded like we had a far better first hald and were unlucky not to be ahead. They had a great strike, and then our defender lost his head and it was game over.
To slate the team, manager, and board after losing a match of football is ridiculous. But hey you knew that already...
[/quote]

If it were only one match, in case you have not noticed we are losing far more than we win and are in for another struggle but hey lets all clap and be positive.

[/quote]
I agree. Let''s all clap and be positive. It''s far more fun than being miserable about football. [:D]
[/quote]I must protest hogsarse, I like being miserable. trouble is theres so much to moan about at the football club, it makes me happy because im moaning all the time (if you know wat i mean) GRRRR!!! 

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Michael Starr"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Moan, whinge, grumble, so ''o wise one of the east'', what exactly are the alternatives ?

[/quote]

I think Wiz may still have a hard on for Steve Tilson

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="Smudger"]

Sounds like he was nearly crying on the Radio tonight... [:''(] [:D]

Maybe you and your sidekick Clark should of spoken up more in the summer Glen?

Instead of sitting around like tweedle dum and tweedle dee telling our sheep how everything was going to be fine... [:$]

Hope you find new employers soon... before you do your reputations too much damage by staying here and bigging up our Smith and Jones while they drive our club in to the ground.

[/quote]

Sitting around like tweedle dum and tweedle dee........ where were you this summer Smudge, did you not notice that we brought in more players than any other club in our league? And from my perspective Delia and MWJ are keeping this club afloat did you forget they''ve just pumped more of their own money into the club, and are you not the guy that rarely goes to matches any more, therefore not contributing to our financial incomings, therefore putting yourself in no position to criticize the way our club is run and to demand our board put more of their own personal money into the club.
[/quote]

More like strangling this club to death... ably assited by fans like you... [:$]

Suppose you can''t even see what they are trying to do with the ''Lita'' signing today?

We yet again invested nothing this summer, yet have to listen to Doncaster telling us "how we have invested £8 million"

We haven''t invested a penny!!!

Show me one other club in the UK who adds agents fees and annual wages to their transfer record balance sheet... you can''t can you???

Yet so many of you are prepared to be spoonfed this bull year after year.

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Who is "we" Smudger?, you are just a big fat wind up merchant, you love it when Norwich lose because you get an opportunity to get your big fat spoon out.....[/quote]

Why not try answering the question SOB???

You never know, you might enjoy it.

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]The spherically headed one returns. Why don''t you take yourself off Smudge? Your orange like head isn''t wanted round here [:D]
[/quote]

To the tune of Guantanamera

[8]Head like an orange, he''s got a head like an orange, head like an orange, he''s got a head like an orange. [8]

Is that Orange utan I wonder?

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]The spherically headed one returns. Why don''t you take yourself off Smudge? Your orange like head isn''t wanted round here [:D]
[/quote]

[8]Head like an orange, he''s got a head like an orange, head like an orange, he''s got a head like an orange. [8]

[/quote]lay orf smudge hes my hero......

he is bleedin ugly tho......[:S]

[quote user="Sludge"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sludge, are you Smudges better looking brother ?

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="Sludge"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sludge, are you Smudges better looking brother ?

[/quote]im not realy shure. i remember my dad going to leicester to see them play spurs and he didnt come home for a year. when he did come home he brought this baby with him (smudge) i remember my mum going mad and crying a lot. never realy knew why,   leicester won! [*-)]

[quote user="Gazza"][quote user="One Flew Over..."][quote user="Gazza"]

He is entitled to his opinion like the next person, if you dont like it why dont you take yourself off????

[/quote]

He can think what he wants. But talking pleasure in a defeat, and insulting the manager, board, team, and fans of NCFC makes you wonder what else there is left to support.
[/quote]

The only pleasure  that he takes he lives in hope of it putting more pressure on the board who are failing  at this football club, or do you agree the last three seasons have been good enough?. Some of the team are not up to scratch simple as and that goes with the territory of being a professional footballer does it not?, we all go to work and are criticised on occasions when we dont perform are''nt we?. As regards come on some of them that defend Delia et al from every angle need to think about it, if this was happening at many clubs accross the country there would be a lot more said I can assure you!

[/quote]

Spot on Gazza... but...

A far too logical explanation for many City fans to get their tiny brains around so it seems???  [8-)]

Have you heard of the roeder relegation curse? Every club he''s managed, BAR newcastle, he has got them relegated in his first full season. First season - mid table Second Season - Relegation Third season - you''re FIRED!

Shame cos I''d rather ipswich were relegated than norwich.. :(