Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

NCISA AGM - next Monday

NCISA will be holding its annual general meeting on Monday 22nd September in The Business, Carrow Road. Special guests Lee Clark and Neil Doncaster. Formal proceedings which are open only to members start at 7.30 pm, then an open forum / question and answer session will be held at 8.00 pm which is open to all. Admission free to members, £2 on the night to non-members. Hope to see as many of you there as possible.

This promises to be a great evening as two of the most discussed subjects on this message board over recent weeks and months have been loan signings which Lee can give the Colney perspective on and of course Cullumgate which i am sure Neil will be honest and up front about.

Greetings Grapple Fans

Welcome to ''The Business'' Carrow Road

nCIsA Productions present to you The Main Bout on this evenings card

A Heavyweight Contest [li]

Over Ten 3 Minute Rounds [O]

In The Blue Corner

Kathy’s Karate King’

Johnny “Poetry In Motion” Tillotson[H][*]

Takes On

In The Red Corner

Delia’s Dark Destroyer’

Neil “Doctor Of Doom” Doncaster [8-|][*]

2 Falls - 2 Submissions or a Knockout to decide the winner.

No Holds Barred - But No Biting

Seconds Out Round One ……………..[|-)]

[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Greetings Grapple Fans

In The Blue Corner

Kathy’s Karate King’

Takes On

In The Red Corner

Delia’s Dark Destroyer’

[;)]

[/quote]

Bet I know which one tips the scales at the weigh in.

If you are making reference to my physical attributes Kathy there has been years of neglect and expense spent on my body and i am not giving it up that easily.Anyway you girls should know that it takes a large hammer to drive in a big nail.I may be grey and challenged on top as well but at least it is natural.

Great post Nutty and i hope to see you and many other posters at the meeting.

Brilliant Nutty, very funny, any chance of a poster being made of this for the night Kathy? lol

Thanks for putting this on guys, your evenings are always interesting and well worth going to.

[quote user="Kathy"]NCISA will be holding its annual general meeting on Monday 22nd September in The Business, Carrow Road. Special guests Lee Clark and Neil Doncaster. Formal proceedings which are open only to members start at 7.30 pm, then an open forum / question and answer session will be held at 8.00 pm which is open to all. Admission free to members, £2 on the night to non-members. Hope to see as many of you there as possible.[/quote]is that the room in the jarrold kathy???so, if i was going, as a non ncisa member, what time would be best to turn up - to safely get a pint and seat???

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Brilliant Nutty, very funny, any chance of a poster being made of this for the night Kathy? lol Thanks for putting this on guys, your evenings are always interesting and well worth going to.[/quote]

Fire me the artwork and I will sort you one out Gazza/Kathy.... I am far too busy to do it myself.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]My elderly father is coming to his first meeting (recent life member which is good value at 78!!).  Can he patk at the ground?[/quote]

Yes he can. We look forward to seeing him.

[quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]My elderly father is coming to his first meeting (recent life member which is good value at 78!!).  Can he patk at the ground?[/quote]

Yes he can. We look forward to seeing him.

[/quote]

Thanks.  He is really looking forward to it!!

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Kathy"]NCISA will be holding its annual general meeting on Monday 22nd September in The Business, Carrow Road. Special guests Lee Clark and Neil Doncaster. Formal proceedings which are open only to members start at 7.30 pm, then an open forum / question and answer session will be held at 8.00 pm which is open to all. Admission free to members, £2 on the night to non-members. Hope to see as many of you there as possible.[/quote]is that the room in the jarrold kathy???so, if i was going, as a non ncisa member, what time would be best to turn up - to safely get a pint and seat???[/quote]hi kathy - didn''t know if you saw this, appreciate a reply...thanks

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Kathy"]NCISA will be holding its annual general meeting on Monday 22nd September in The Business, Carrow Road. Special guests Lee Clark and Neil Doncaster. Formal proceedings which are open only to members start at 7.30 pm, then an open forum / question and answer session will be held at 8.00 pm which is open to all. Admission free to members, £2 on the night to non-members. Hope to see as many of you there as possible.[/quote]

is that the room in the jarrold kathy???

so, if i was going, as a non ncisa member, what time would be best to turn up - to safely get a pint and seat???
[/quote]

hi kathy - didn''t know if you saw this, appreciate a reply...thanks
[/quote]

Sorry LGT. Yes it is in the Jarrold Stand. I think its the third floor, enter by the doors to the left of the Proton showroom. We will put signs up anyway so you can find it OK. As a non-member you can come in when you like but you will have to sit through the formal stuff and obviously wont be able to vote. The doors will be open about 7 and there should be plenty of bar staff on so you should have no problem getting a pint. Come and say hello.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Greetings Grapple Fans

In The Blue Corner

Kathy’s Karate King’

Takes On

In The Red Corner

Delia’s Dark Destroyer’

[;)]

[/quote]

Now Nutty , this no biting rule are you sure it applies ? as I don''t think either of them have their own teeth , unless they are are allowed to carry their teeth in their hands . Now is johnny the fans favorite ? Because when he starts to sway those hips I know he will blow Donny away . Lets hope after round 1 the lovely Johnny doesn''t start squealing "Send me the pillow that you dream on"....[:D]....arrdee. 

[quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Kathy"]NCISA will be holding its annual general meeting on Monday 22nd September in The Business, Carrow Road. Special guests Lee Clark and Neil Doncaster. Formal proceedings which are open only to members start at 7.30 pm, then an open forum / question and answer session will be held at 8.00 pm which is open to all. Admission free to members, £2 on the night to non-members. Hope to see as many of you there as possible.[/quote]is that the room in the jarrold kathy???so, if i was going, as a non ncisa member, what time would be best to turn up - to safely get a pint and seat???[/quote]hi kathy - didn''t know if you saw this, appreciate a reply...thanks[/quote]

Sorry LGT. Yes it is in the Jarrold Stand. I think its the third floor, enter by the doors to the left of the Proton showroom. We will put signs up anyway so you can find it OK. As a non-member you can come in when you like but you will have to sit through the formal stuff and obviously wont be able to vote. The doors will be open about 7 and there should be plenty of bar staff on so you should have no problem getting a pint. Come and say hello.

[/quote]thanks kathy - i hope to be there, if i am i''ll make myself known to you...

Should be some interesting questions for our assistant manager on Monday night then [:)]

So cmon all the people who can''t make this fan''s forum, what questions would you have asked Lee and Doomcaster if you could have been there?

[quote user="cityangel"]

So cmon all the people who can''t make this fan''s forum, what questions would you have asked Lee and Doomcaster if you could have been there?

[/quote]

Despite the fact that the answer is of most interest to each and every one of us, the one question I would not ask is what is happening regarding the possibility of the club being sold to a wealthy individual such as Peter Cullum. This would only consume time and the answer can only be vague referrals to "we are always interested and if something develops and, when we have something to announce, we will do so."

Okay angel, here''s what I would ask:

Obviously, the Turners did not inject their time and money into the club for the purpose of walking away with no explanation as to why they were doing so. Regardless, does the club not have enough respect for the fans to share at least the semblance of a reasonable explanation as to why this turn of events came about. We are not speaking of an investment group from the middle east here who have had a change of heart. The Turners would not have departed without their reasons being known by NCFC. Andrew and Sharon Turner are Norwich City fans so, Mr. Doncaster, treat us fans to an intelligent response as to why they departed and make us feel that we are an important part of NCFC.   

Well said Yankee, I guess we will get told the same thing as was in the press, that both parties wish to keep the details private. I will do my best to ask something along those lines.

Thanks gazza. I know it doesn''t mean much but, I can assure you, if I was there I would not hesitate to stand up and press the question forward myself.

If Gazza doesnt get a chance to ask your question then I''ll try to ask it for you Yankee.

[quote user="cityangel"]

If Gazza doesnt get a chance to ask your question then I''ll try to ask it for you Yankee.

[/quote]

Thank you angel. Even if Mr. Doncaster will not go beyond what has been stated to date I''m sure, if you''re pulling on one leg and Gazza on the other, the crowd will see him with his pants down, Also, don''t forget with Neil''s e-mail prowess he''s probably keeping tabs on this forum to see what kind of questions are being posed. Better to keep a few in your back pocket ( if you have one of those ).

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Thank you angel. Even if Mr. Doncaster will not go beyond what has been stated to date I''m sure, if you''re pulling on one leg and Gazza on the other, the crowd will see him with his pants down, Also, don''t forget with Neil''s e-mail prowess he''s probably keeping tabs on this forum to see what kind of questions are being posed. Better to keep a few in your back pocket ( if you have one of those ).

[/quote]

We will make sure its asked. If necessary we will ask it from the table.

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I do happen to know the answer to this question Yankee , It will be interesting to see if Donny gets close....arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I do happen to know the answer to this question Yankee , It will be interesting to see if Donny gets close....arrdee.

[/quote]

arrdee, you''re not trying to stoke up possible answers for a Free Bet 2 thread are you? I suspect you are on your way down to Dixmar as I write this.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

arrdee, you''re not trying to stoke up possible answers for a Free Bet 2 thread are you? I suspect you are on your way down to Dixmar as I write this.

[/quote]

Now thats funny you should say that Yankee , you wise old owl you....arrdee.

HiWould somebody ask if the recent job cuts are to be continued or have finished?It''d also be interesting to hear some vague figures about what is being saved by these job cuts.CheersCap''n Dejan