implications are for the credibility of Mister Positive''s Kitty,

particular since BS has been quite vocal in support of it, and now we

know why.

Don''t feel that this is some sort of witch-hunt, I would simply like to

understand why you felt it necessary to deceive your fellow

posters.  Others have done it before and carried on under the one

name, and others have simply created joke names, such as Nutty''s Alf or

Beaker''s other thousand identities.  This one seems different, and

perhaps you''d like to explain yourself?

[quote user="astrodyne"]OK Miss Marple, you win your bag of sweets, now run along or you will miss the WI meeting........[/quote]

One day you will actually post something either :

1 Funny

2 Interesting

3 Relevant

I won''t hold my breath.

Simply answer to this is that Be Smart and Mr Positive are not one of the same,  the same computer is used at times by myself and a work colleague.

Today, as I have done on here before, I have posted thinking I was logged on and I wasn''t, no great mystery.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="astrodyne"]OK Miss Marple, you win your bag of sweets, now run along or you will miss the WI meeting........[/quote]

1 Funny

2 Interesting

3 Relevant

I won''t hold my breath.

[/quote]

Please hold your breath......

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Beauseant"]

1 Funny

2 Interesting

3 Relevant

I won''t hold my breath.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nice to see you back,Mello.Good day at work?

[quote user="Mister Positive"]

Simply answer to this is that Be Smart and Mr Positive are not one of the same,  the same computer is used at times by myself and a work colleague.

Today, as I have done on here before, I have posted thinking I was logged on and I wasn''t, no great mystery.

[/quote]

[img]http://common.allakhazam.com/shared/smilies/dubious.gif[/img]

jas :)

[quote user="Mister Positive"]

[/quote]

Big fat hairy Bo***Ks [co]

to be fair Mr Walpole (Positively being smart as he is now called) is a decent chap who answered my questions about the kitty as honestly as he could.. unlike Canny Canary who flitted around the issue, dodged the bullet and just rambled on about the "constitution" which answered none of the questions i had!

if your reading this Mr Walpole, please answer this question which your "partner in crime" just dodged:-

How many people who have viewed the Kitty site have donated? as a percentage please.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Beauseant"]

1 Funny

2 Interesting

3 Relevant

I won''t hold my breath.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, I was doing my voluntary care in the community bit and looking after the tired and washed out, Hyundai drivin'' and spent old football forum internet and mint addicts, down in the isolation ward at the (funnily enough), internet isolation ward in Saddocybergeekfreak Street.....There are some sad cases down there I''ll tell you.....Gargantuan spotty arses and carcasses spilling over their ''pooter'' chairs, questionable stains on their corduroy pants and tank-tops. Mountains of food waste and strange fluid spillages all over their keyboardzzzzz. Congealed mucus sprayed on the monitors (one chap was playing ''join the dots'' on his bogey spotted digi-flatscreen) very gross......and, he certainly likes to think he''s a hit with the laydeeeez in the t''internet chatroom''s. (If only). 

The surgically removing of some of these unfortunate flabbers and tubsters from their real imitation leather PVC chairs, just to treat the horrendous bed-sores on their butts (and then hopefully get them to use a proper toilet!) is certainly some challenge. Hammer an'' chisel time to clean some of the buggers up! That''s after hacksawing through their rusted buckle snake-belts......and then, thermally lancing their Y-fronts off. Followed by a high power pressure-jet washing of their bloated bodies in the ablutions - to remove the ''caked on'' and calcified mint dribble. I particularly like using the mobile 10 tonne electric winch to drag the occasional freaky geeky away ''kicking an'' a screamin'' from his/her pooter screen....it''s for the best. We take them to a window (not xp) and show them the outside world. It''s like showing a vampire the sunrise and thrusting a crucifix in its face....OOH! The frantic thrashing about - and the screamin'' and wailin'' because they don''t want to see the reality that is society and the real world - is quite upsetting to those that aren''t hardened to it like myself.....I finished the day by searching the usual places where the freaky geeky stash their laptops and internet capable phones, then remove their batteries.....The poor geeks need to get some sleep and we don''t want them staying up all day & night on the t''internet, it''s pity-full and just not right. We also give them a placebo pooter mouse to hold when the go sleepies.....It helps.  

Never mind, thankfully I''m back to my normal job tomorrow......

Busy day on the Forum ''Oh Knight of the Simon Templar?''.......Hope the sores get better, use the cream generously....especially with the size of the ones you''re suffering with....and take a break!

You know when this came up earlier I thought hang on haven''t we been here before  See Norwich City Kitty thread here and lo and behold we had a short lived poster before that shared Mr Positive''s computer called Wes is a Canary.

Well blow me over with a feather duster, it has happened again.

Add to that the fact that Be Smart has never said in all his many posts on the Kitty that he shares an office with the founder, and you are left with a few doubts.

What a small world .................

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Beauseant"]

1 Funny

2 Interesting

3 Relevant

I won''t hold my breath.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, I was doing my voluntary care in the community bit and looking after the tired and washed out, Hyundai drivin'' and spent old football forum internet and mint addicts, down in the isolation ward at the (funnily enough), internet isolation ward in Saddocybergeekfreak Street.....There are some sad cases down there I''ll tell you.....Gargantuan spotty arses and carcasses spilling over their ''pooter'' chairs, questionable stains on their corduroy pants and tank-tops. Mountains of food waste and strange fluid spillages all over their keyboardzzzzz. Congealed mucus sprayed on the monitors (one chap was playing ''join the dots'' on his bogey spotted digi-flatscreen) very gross......and, he certainly likes to think he''s a hit with the laydeeeez in the t''internet chatroom''s. (If only). 

The surgically removing of some of these unfortunate flabbers and tubsters from their real imitation leather PVC chairs, just to treat the horrendous bed-sores on their butts (and then hopefully get them to use a proper toilet!) is certainly some challenge. Hammer an'' chisel time to clean some of the buggers up! That''s after hacksawing through their rusted buckle snake-belts......and then, thermally lancing their Y-fronts off. Followed by a high power pressure-jet washing of their bloated bodies in the ablutions - to remove the ''caked on'' and calcified mint dribble. I particularly like using the mobile 10 tonne electric winch to drag the occasional freaky geeky away ''kicking an'' a screamin'' from his/her pooter screen....it''s for the best. We take them to a window (not xp) and show them the outside world. It''s like showing a vampire the sunrise and thrusting a crucifix in its face....OOH! The frantic thrashing about - and the screamin'' and wailin'' because they don''t want to see the reality that is society and the real world - is quite upsetting to those that aren''t hardened to it like myself.....I finished the day by searching the usual places where the freaky geeky stash their laptops and internet capable phones, then remove their batteries.....The poor geeks need to get some sleep and we don''t want them staying up all day & night on the t''internet, it''s pity-full and just not right. We also give them a placebo pooter mouse to hold when the go sleepies.....It helps.  

Never mind, thankfully I''m back to my normal job tomorrow......

Busy day on the Forum ''Oh Knight of the Simon Templar?''.......Hope the sores get better, use the cream generously....especially with the size of the ones you''re suffering with....and take a break!

[/quote]

Mello,you kill me! How long did it take you to construct that little masterpiece? I really get under your skin don''t I ? Lovin'' it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]These posters were rumbled on another thread as being the same person, but that thread has (quite rightly) continued on topic and little has been made of this little misdemeanour.

I''d be interested to hear from Be Smart/Mister Positive about why they felt it necessary to create (at least) two IDs and what they feel the implications are for the credibility of Mister Positive''s Kitty, particular since BS has been quite vocal in support of it, and now we know why.

Don''t feel that this is some sort of witch-hunt, I would simply like to understand why you felt it necessary to deceive your fellow posters.  Others have done it before and carried on under the one name, and others have simply created joke names, such as Nutty''s Alf or Beaker''s other thousand identities.  This one seems different, and perhaps you''d like to explain yourself?

[/quote]

Do you honestly really care?

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]These posters were rumbled on another thread as being the same person, but that thread has (quite rightly) continued on topic and little has been made of this little misdemeanour.

I''d be interested to hear from Be Smart/Mister Positive about why they felt it necessary to create (at least) two IDs and what they feel the implications are for the credibility of Mister Positive''s Kitty, particular since BS has been quite vocal in support of it, and now we know why.

Don''t feel that this is some sort of witch-hunt, I would simply like to understand why you felt it necessary to deceive your fellow posters.  Others have done it before and carried on under the one name, and others have simply created joke names, such as Nutty''s Alf or Beaker''s other thousand identities.  This one seems different, and perhaps you''d like to explain yourself?

[/quote]

Do you honestly really care?

[/quote]

As one of them is involved with the Kitty I would say its pretty important,wouldn''t you? Of course as that would mean passing up on a chance to be adversarial and objectionable, you probably wouldn''t.

It is strange how sometimes you just can''t leave these things alone.  Well I looked back to see if there was maybe a 4th person that used Mr Positive''s computer without his knowledge (and also without realising he was the man behind the Norwich City Kitty) and I just wondered who Est_1902 might be.

Well on the 27th August, the day of their launch a new poster joined called Est_1902 and immediately posted about the launch see here .  He only posted 4 times, all about the kitty and then disappeared.

Could he be the cleaning lady for Mr Walpole''s office who nipped in and used his computer?

Oh I have missed the Real Hustle .....................

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

to be fair Mr Walpole (Positively being smart as he is now called) is a decent chap who answered my questions about the kitty as honestly as he could.. unlike Canny Canary who flitted around the issue, dodged the bullet and just rambled on about the "constitution" which answered none of the questions i had!

if your reading this Mr Walpole, please answer this question which your "partner in crime" just dodged:-

How many people who have viewed the Kitty site have donated? as a percentage please.

[/quote]

Hi Jas,

I don''t have that info, as that data comes from the website side of things and computer related things are not my thing, however I will ask canny canary to pass that info on to me and I will let you know.

I have taken much more of a backseat now the kitty has launched, which was my aim.

Being based in Cambridge has made it very difficult at times to get things done and to arrange meetings, so the mantle has been passed on to others.

I am still on the commitee, but as vice chair.

Best regards and thanks for your support Jas I do appreciate it

Iain

Est 1902 has nothing to do with me or any computer that I may use or share. I know he posts on the Kitty forum but have no idea who he is.

I am sure that Pete could confirm that if you really want

Hmm, well I remain unconvinced.  The information about Wes is a

Canary is interesting and I remember that now, would be interesting to

know how many more people share this mystical computer?  I never

thought the Kitty had much credibility anyway - as an idea its sound,

but in practice I didn''t feel it would ever work.  Now I''m

doubtful of its founders.

As for why I care, thecanaryfan? Well no one likes having the wool

pulled over their eyes, especially not by someone who is "in the public

eye" to some extent, Mister Positive being synonymous with the Kitty

since day one.

Interesting that Astrodyne also leapt to their defence considering he''s also been linked with being a multiple poster.....

Now all we need is for CanaryNut and his multiple personalities to turn

up in your support and the final nail will be in the coffin....[;)]

OK Mr Positive, I accept that maybe Est_1902 is not you or your cleaner, but why did you feel the need to use Be Smart and Wes the Canary?

It would be difficult to believe that these other two people in your Cambridge office were unaware of your involvement in the Kitty and posted in isolation of you.

You will see that although this is relatively trivial, it does cause concern that someone in your position (Vice Chair) sees this to be reasonable behaviour.

Ah...I see that I was completely wrong with the Miss Marple attribute - as you are indeed Dangermouse........

I''m sure such a nasty case of paranoia can be treated though....in time. Good luck!

[quote user="astrodyne"]

Ah...I see that I was completely wrong with the Miss Marple attribute - as you are indeed Dangermouse........

I''m sure such a nasty case of paranoia can be treated though....in time. Good luck!

[/quote]

Speak of the devil.....

Pete,when are you going to be able to resolve this multiple poster problem once and for all?

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="astrodyne"]

[/quote]

Speak of the devil.....

Pete,when are you going to be able to resolve this multiple poster problem once and for all?

[/quote]

Beauseant, I don''t think "astrodyne" is a multiple poster at all, his style is to just make snide remarks at the poster without adressing the issue of the thread in anyway, his two responses on this thread are typical of most of his posts, but that''s his way, not desirable of course but that''s his choice and he''s entitled to do so and is harmless in regards to this thread''s subject matter.  don''t think he was defending anyone.

With regards to "be smart" well he was iffy right from day one, multiple posts(10 a day) mostly on the same theme, mysterious contacts who made him privee to the most confidential info. I think he was here on an agenda that certainly was not in the spirit of genuine forum debate. He is probably already up and running under yet another identity because "be smart" was certainly not his first.

Ah...I see a little wager coming on here. Trying to discredit my views by pulling the old multiple username stunt are we then my crusading fellow poster. Ok...£100 to a charity of each others choice says that I have no multiple user names on this site or any connection to the norwich city kitty. My charity is the RNLI, get your pen out........ 

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="astrodyne"]

[/quote]

Speak of the devil.....

[/quote]

Beauseant, I don''t think "astrodyne" is a multiple poster at all, his style is to just make snide remarks at the poster without adressing the issue of the thread in anyway, his two responses on this thread are typical of most of his posts, but that''s his way, not desirable of course but that''s his choice and he''s entitled to do so and is harmless in regards to this thread''s subject matter.  don''t think he was defending anyone.

With regards to "be smart" well he was iffy right from day one, multiple posts(10 a day) mostly on the same theme, mysterious contacts who made him privee to the most confidential info. I think he was here on an agenda that certainly was not in the spirit of genuine forum debate. He is probably already up and running under yet another identity because "be smart" was certainly not his first.

[/quote]

Fair points,Jim. I suspect that you''re right on both counts.