Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Club V Country

Without a doubt Norwich, one because they are the club I follow week in week out, the other because England is now just a jaunt for overpaid professionals who don''t really care how England play.

club for sure

england couldnt give too hoots bout now just bunch southern fairy''s who have no chance of winning anything serious. when you consider teams like croatia beat us with size their country and national league its a joke quite frankly

lost all my passion for england during mclaren reign

CLUB.

Watching city underachieve year after year is bad enough, but watching England is like a whole new level of frustration and underachievement!

Norwich without a doubt. I have to say I don''t like the national team at all, as people that is. David James, Gerrard and Owen seem like decent blokes, but the rest... what a bunch of w*nkers! Especially the Chelsea players... they''re just millionaire dunces. Capello seems intelligent but he still has his head in the clouds. Needless to say it''s hard to have support for a group of men so detatched from reality and the country as a whole.David Beckham selling pens? Hasn''t he got enough money? Pretty rubbish if you ask me.

Club, then another country that plays exciting football.  Watching England rates at the same level as watching my own death by torture.

Well I had a good night at Wembley the week before last, but I was on a hospitality ticket and it was my first visit to the new stadium, but given I wont be getting that opportunity again in the near future, its definitely club before country for me, wherever we are playing.