Sign in to follow this  
g00se

Delia and MWJ to invest an extra £2m

a few points

1. well done to delia and michael, some people need to have a little more respect for them!

2. w8wba you no nothing so stop stirring and do one

3. one thing that puzzles me about waht doncaster said is that the 2 million invested by the turners paid for cureton, russel and marshall surely the 35 million recieved from earnshaw paid for them, did that cash just evaporate?

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

a few points

1. well done to delia and michael, some people need to have a little more respect for them!

3. one thing that puzzles me about waht doncaster said is that the 2 million invested by the turners paid for cureton, russel and marshall surely the 3.5 million recieved from earnshaw paid for them, did that cash just evaporate?

[/quote]

a few points

[/quote]

Yes agreed - many thanks to Delia and Michael, should have added that comment to my previous post.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]3. one thing that puzzles me about waht doncaster said is that the 2 million invested by the turners paid for cureton, russel and marshall surely the 3.5 million recieved from earnshaw paid for them, did that cash just evaporate?[/quote]Not to mention the £1.5m recieved from the sale of Etuhu, plus the money we got from Hughes and Safri...

Lincoln canary - perhaps you ought to re-read your post, realise that with with the current regime, 2 + 2 = -2, as you allude to in statement 3, and then retract statement 1.

After nearly two weeks off work and with only brief flashes of the

interweb, I''ve more or less lost complete track of what''s happening

here! I know the Turners have walked out and that we need to fill a

cash black hole (yeah, thanks for your time here Turners, f*cking

wastes of space), and now we''re hearing that either Delia is putting in

£2m or Cullum is in talks... or maybe its both! I''m terribly flummoxed

by all of this, does anyone have a brief summary to bring me fully up

to date? [:S]

[quote user="Tim Allman"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

a few points

[/quote]

Yes agreed - many thanks to Delia and Michael, should have added that comment to my previous post.

[/quote]

Agreed, as much as I would like to see changes to the current NCFC board in order to bring this club forward, I have NEVER accused Delia and MWJ of not having the clubs best interests at heart during there entire time here at the club, they may not be wealthy enough to truely give Norwich a fighting chance of promotion like someone like Cullum could maybe do but they are as dedicated if not more dedicated than any other majority shareholder in this country. The lack of respect Delia in particular gets from some people on this Board is disgraceful.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]After nearly two weeks off work and with only brief flashes of the interweb, I''ve more or less lost complete track of what''s happening here! I know the Turners have walked out and that we need to fill a cash black hole (yeah, thanks for your time here Turners, f*cking wastes of space), and now we''re hearing that either Delia is putting in £2m or Cullum is in talks... or maybe its both! I''m terribly flummoxed by all of this, does anyone have a brief summary to bring me fully up to date? [:S]
[/quote]

Its all pretty unclear to everyone,mate,but her''s waht I know in a nutshell:

1 Turners departure was announced on Tuesday morning,but they and the club say the decision was made two weeks ago.

2 Club says that their £2m loan cannot be called in at short notice,but that the Turners were due to put an extra £2m in this year,which obviously won''t now happen,hence the black hole,which,one assumes,Delia''s extra contribution is plugging.

3 Cullum says he''s no longer interested then says he might  me and continues to issue gnomic statements to the press.

4 Today we have all sorts of different stories in the press,and the usual "friend of a friend " idiots on here claiming to know the inside story.

That''s about it ,to be honest!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]After nearly two weeks off work and with only brief flashes of the interweb, I''ve more or less lost complete track of what''s happening here! I know the Turners have walked out and that we need to fill a cash black hole (yeah, thanks for your time here Turners, f*cking wastes of space), and now we''re hearing that either Delia is putting in £2m or Cullum is in talks... or maybe its both! I''m terribly flummoxed by all of this, does anyone have a brief summary to bring me fully up to date? [:S]
[/quote]

1 Turners departure was announced on Tuesday morning,but they and the club say the decision was made two weeks ago.

2 Club says that their £2m loan cannot be called in at short notice,but that the Turners were due to put an extra £2m in this year,which obviously won''t now happen,hence the black hole,which,one assumes,Delia''s extra contribution is plugging.

3 Cullum says he''s no longer interested then says he might  me and continues to issue gnomic statements to the press.

4 Today we have all sorts of different stories in the press,and the usual "friend of a friend " idiots on here claiming to know the inside story.

[/quote]

Athough I do have a feeling that todays EDP story about Cullum being in talks over a takover could be genuine.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m not so sure about point no.2 ; I questioned this in a previous post, as I think that Delia''s £2 million was already budgeted for and has been announced after the transfer window has closed. Some clarification required here.

A week ago people were complaining that the board weren''t showing "ambition" and putting more of their own money in the club. So they put in £2 million and suddenly it''s part of the evil masterplan to ensure they rule their personal fiefdom forever. Jeez!And, since I''ve started, there were complaints that there was no succession plan in place and Delia and Michael would never let go. It turned out that they had an orderly and feasible scheme in place with the Turners - probably ten times richer - to gradually transfer control to them. Now they are being blamed for not being able to see the future. The club has stated that it is already talking to more than one potential investor - people who don''t conduct their business in public it seems, unlike PC - and it''s still not good enough. I can only conclude that the moaners and whingers are either posting from inside a secure institution or another planet.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]After nearly two weeks off work and with only brief flashes of the

interweb, I''ve more or less lost complete track of what''s happening

here! I know the Turners have walked out and that we need to fill a

cash black hole (yeah, thanks for your time here Turners, f*cking

wastes of space), and now we''re hearing that either Delia is putting in

£2m or Cullum is in talks... or maybe its both! I''m terribly flummoxed

by all of this, does anyone have a brief summary to bring me fully up

to date? [:S][/quote]OK here is the summary:The Turners left the board about 2 weeks ago.They were due to put another sum of money into the club this season. The figures mentioned are £2m from them, with 500k already in.  In club statements it has been slightly unclear whether the £2m is the balance or the total however.Delia has now stepped up her own investment by £2m to cover this.In his interviews on tuesday, Roger Munby said that the club was currently in talks with investors (most people note the plural) who may come in. Cullum being in talks is a 2+2=?, it has not been confirmed, but the EDP reckons its him.  He certainly wanted to be involved, so it probably a reasonable assumption.  I reckon there is someone else as well. But no one has any idea who that may be.

[quote user="West_London_Canary"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Athough I do have a feeling that todays EDP story about Cullum being in talks over a takover could be genuine.

[/quote]

I tend to agree,or at least I want it to be true!

a few points

3. one thing that puzzles me about waht doncaster said is that the 2 million invested by the turners paid for cureton, russel and marshall surely the 35 million recieved from earnshaw paid for them, did that cash just evaporate?

[/quote]

i wasnt trying to stir mate, just saying if delia so in love with norwich why cant she sell cheapily for the clubs best intrests

one thing i will say and you lot dont know the answer

something i believe is very wrong at norwich city for a big club you sold a fair bit of talent over past 2 or 3 seasons. as you know you havnt signed many players about 500k in past 3seasons

im guessing here but in transfers i would guess you are 7 or 8m up easily within the past three seasons, you also didnt sign to many players in the premiership with "premier wages" so parchute money (for 2seasons) would and should have been spent (around 8m is given out)

looking from the outside it just looks like this money as evaparated into thin air.

thats roughly around 15m due to sales and parchute money in 3 years

norwich have terrific fan base and should be proud of that after last year also that everyone has come back, but unless it changes alot of fans will get sick of watching their team if the board dont invest or sell up soon. you gradually slipping your way down the table each year and i dont know if any you feel this but way you going i wouldnt be suprised to see you being the next leeds or leicester if nout is done.

shame because you deserve to be at least top 6 championship side

- i must say none of this is to try stir, annoy any supporters just my honest views from the outside. i hope your luck changes soon. we8wba

Thanks guys, nice to catch up with the news! Hopefully I''ll get me

claim sorted soon and get myself a replacement laptop, its so

frustrating being out of the loop at home!!