Sign in to follow this  
AndyJR

Canary Call Votes.................

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]It has to be Canary Call 1 Mark, with his "bargain bucket players"[/quote]Congratulations on being the first ever voter norfolkbroadslim!!  [<:o)]

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]It has to be Canary Call 1 Mark, with his "bargain bucket players"[/quote]

Congratulations on being the first ever voter norfolkbroadslim!!  [<:o)]
[/quote]

What do I win lol?

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]It has to be Canary Call 1 Mark, with his "bargain bucket players"[/quote]Congratulations on being the first ever voter norfolkbroadslim!!  [<:o)][/quote]

What do I win lol?

[/quote]Normal prize applies, absolutely bugger all.   [:D]

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]It has to be Canary Call 1 Mark, with his "bargain bucket players"[/quote]

Congratulations on being the first ever voter norfolkbroadslim!!  [<:o)]
[/quote]

What do I win lol?

[/quote]

Normal prize applies, absolutely bugger all.   [:D]
[/quote]

If I win I''ll pm you my address so you can send it to me.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]It has to be Canary Call 1 Mark, with his "bargain bucket players"[/quote]

[8]"There''s a hole in our bargain bucket, Dear Delia, Dear Delia, there''s a hole in our bargain bucket Dear Delia, a HOLE!"[8]

[8]"There''s a black hole swallowing our wonga, Dear Donkster, Dear Donkster, there''s a black hole swallowing our wonga Dear Donkster, A BLACK HOLE!"[8]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]It has to be Canary Call 1 Mark, with his "bargain bucket players"[/quote]

[8]"There''s a hole in our bargain bucket, Dear Delia, Dear Delia, there''s a hole in our bargain bucket Dear Delia, a HOLE!"[8]

[8]"There''s a black hole swallowing our wonga, Dear Donkster, Dear Donkster, there''s a black hole swallowing our wonga Dear Donkster, A BLACK HOLE!"[8]

[/quote]I assume thats your vote then Mello?!!

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Why is there some ridiculous background sound effects on everyone lol[/quote]Sounds like WoW *shifty eyes*I''ll vote for..... No. 4... "It''s not bloody well good enough, we need to sign strikers from Argos!!!1"

lol, yes sorry about the additional sound effects - it''s only on two of them actually - won''t happen next time.  [:)]

[quote user="NCFC since 1986"]number 3 - Vick, if only for his voice.......??[/quote]Perfectly acceptable reason, marvelous accent.

[quote user="Ipswich Are Scum"]yeah those sound effects are incredibly annoying! please dont use them for the next round![/quote]Sorry completely unintentional, I really did add them for some weird effect!!  [:O]

I''m dissapointed you haven''t got the caller from Tuesday night who was claiming Roeder has a problem with Cureton because he''s a ''bigger name'' than him (much like the Hucks caller). Seemed quite annoyed that our Jamie lad was being left on the bench all the time (have I missed something?), and that all he needed was a big hug to get him firing again. If you had that one, it''d be my vote.

In fact, wasn''t he David from Lowestoft?

[quote user="Fozzie"]Need to remove that horrible yellow text.  Can''t read it on a white background.[/quote]Saying that, can you upload your own webpages instead of using templates on Freewebs.com?  If so I sort you a much easier voting system.

[quote user="Fozzie"][quote user="Fozzie"]Need to remove that horrible yellow text.  Can''t read it on a white background.[/quote]Saying that, can you upload your own webpages instead of using templates on Freewebs.com?  If so I sort you a much easier voting system.[/quote]I will PM you about it Fozzie, I''m just deciding which provider to use then I''m going to move sites. Cheers.

Number 1! Without a doubt. That call embodies everything we''ve come to expect from Canary Call. ''We hant had a stroiker since OOwan!

Were you playing WoW while you recorded this or something? Might explain the sound effects.

Canary Caller 2 I am going for, claiming that Roeder is bigger than the club and Neil Adams loving the fact that someone has said that.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Were you playing WoW while you recorded this or something? Might explain the sound effects.

Canary Caller 2 I am going for, claiming that Roeder is bigger than the club and Neil Adams loving the fact that someone has said that.[/quote]Sorry about the additional sound effects, entirely unintentional , forgot to mute an input!!  Guildwars actually.  [:D]