Sign in to follow this  
fox

play in

So we could have Siberski, Carrol or Shola in the next few days. The thing about Siberski, if he was going to signe, why didn''t he do it earlier? Surely 4 days before the start of the season is a bit late when he has had no club.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]I''ll trust you like I''d trust Chris Martin with a pint of beer.[/quote]

ha ha like it very good

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]So we could have Siberski, Carrol or Shola in the next few days. The thing about Siberski, if he was going to signe, why didn''t he do it earlier? Surely 4 days before the start of the season is a bit late when he has had no club.[/quote]

don''t rule out iversen or rasiak [:D]

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]So we could have Siberski, Carrol or Shola in the next few days. The thing about Siberski, if he was going to signe, why didn''t he do it earlier? Surely 4 days before the start of the season is a bit late when he has had no club.[/quote]

don''t rule out iversen or rasiak [:D]

[/quote]

or hesky

[quote user="fox"]SIBIERSKI TO SIGN TOMORROW TRUST ME ON THIS![/quote]

hmm why should we trust you?????

Newcastle will not sell Caroll! He is the next big think according to a lot of their fans & they would not be happy if he was let go for £1.5m!!! Sorry but this rumour is a non starter for me.

[quote user="fox"]SIBIERSKI TO SIGN TOMORROW TRUST ME ON THIS![/quote]1)You wrote the entire thing in caps which is always a sign of someone that is not particularly intelligent.2)You have no proof that we can use.3)Finally, hes a 30+ big man hes too old to join a club having no training for a couple months and start playing immeidiatly, i guess hes been trying to stay fit but its not the same as training.  We need a good striker now not in a month or so, im sorry but i dont beleive Roeder will sign him at all let alone tommorow.

plus IF he is going to sign surley we would of got him today, so he could of been in the team photo???

To be fair he did write it in capitals which i think means its more trustworthy info!!

Also the title suggests a person of intelligence