Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Norwich City Squad 08/09 Wallpaper

Is it just me or have we got several players with unusually large foreheads? Check out Clingan (especially), Bell, Doherty, Kennedy and Croft! Wowzers!

[quote user="Stone"]Is it just me or have we got several players with unusually large foreheads? Check out Clingan (especially), Bell, Doherty, Kennedy and Croft! Wowzers![/quote]

As long as they can get it near the ball on occasions!!

i tell u what i wouldnt wanna pick a fight with otsemobor he looks huge haha

and what is bertrand doing with his chest, think he is trying to look as big as jon o :-)

looking at this squad, even though it is quite a bit smaller(in height and players) i cant help feel more confident then i did this time last year!

x

my best guess is this:OTSEMOBOR    BELL    NELSON    MARSHALL    RUDD    CROFT    RUSSELLOMOZUSI    DRURY    STEFANOVIC    SHACKELL    DOHERTY    KENNEDY    CHADWICK    KOROMAHOOLAHAN    EAGLE    PATTISON    CURETON    FOTHERINGHAM    CLINGHAN    LUPOLI    BERTRAND

[quote user="KingsLynnCanary"]my best guess is this:

OTSEMOBOR    BELL    NELSON    MARSHALL    RUDD    CROFT    RUSSELL

OMOZUSI    DRURY    STEFANOVIC    SHACKELL    DOHERTY    KENNEDY    CHADWICK    KOROMA

HOOLAHAN    EAGLE    PATTISON    CURETON    FOTHERINGHAM    CLINGHAN    LUPOLI    BERTRAND

[/quote]

spot on but Clingan has no H

Why is Andre the Giant in our squad photo ?Should we read too much into Lupoli looking away from the camera?   Does he always miss the target ?I suppose there will be a huge queue on matchdays for the massage table.

Pattison - Is he in the mafia?

Chadwick - Very small head or very long neck?

Kennedy - What Drury will look like in 10 years time?

Lupoli - Is he wearing eye liner?

Doherty - You sure he is only 28?!

no offence pete, but to the pink''un have enough budget to employ somebody to do these wallpapers? I feel they lack quality and style. perhaps commision a professional designer to create some.

Id be more than happy to help out. if you have any ideas?

I''ve seen about 3 different versions of the squad pic, how many attempts did it take to get Pattison to smile?!