Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Bunsen

NCFC chants

i was thinking about ncfc chants/songs and thought all the songs we have are really dull and boring. so perhaps we need some songs that are jolly and really get the crowd in good spirit next season.

what does everybody think and any surgestions for new songs for next season???

DB

spot on doc - the tired ole otbc gets on my chimes these days...its strained out, then the snake pit starts up all that old ''yella-army'' cr@p...boring or what...lets get some  new songs going, there''splenty of new players...but most don''t sing anyway, in fact most of the punters around me are scared to express themselves, poor sods...shame really><>if it wasn''t for me constantly cracking jokes and bellowing insults at the play on the pitch, going to watch naaarwich play would be tedious!!! 

You may not have heard the Arsenall fan on 5 Live this morning though LGT who was not only moaning about the cost of going to The Emirates but the fact he is surrounded by anonymous tourists. At least the moaners and mutes around you are regulars.

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

i was thinking about ncfc chants/songs and thought all the songs we have are really dull and boring. so perhaps we need some songs that are jolly and really get the crowd in good spirit next season.

what does everybody think and any surgestions for new songs for next season???

DB

[/quote]

Delia, Delia, Delia, Out, Out, Out! Could well become a firm favourite

The thing is if the barclay started a chant the n&p would never understand what they are saying until jarrold or city stand start singing it. The only way a song will get everyone singing if its written down in the programme or something.But i do know loads of songs such as:scum are going nowheretown full of pikeysif i was a birdwhen i was young...i had some senseotbceieieiofollow follow and loads more

I agree, its so dull and we need some good songs for players. If only the whole bloody ground joined in, it would be a lot louder and better.

dont care what songs we sing, but  it would be good if all 4  sides  joined in!i was well impressed with  the  atmosphere at hillsbrough on the last day of last season with everyone of their fans singing.theres too many old farts at carra

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

I agree, its so dull and we need some good songs for players. If only the whole bloody ground joined in, it would be a lot louder and better.

[/quote]yeah, roedy reckoned the crowd are too quiet after a match last season, for 25000 crowds, i''d agree with him on that...what poor ole roedy didn''t know then, was the quiet reflective nature of naarrrolk people - we lost all our fight when kett was hung.,/

we need some good songs for players - Canaries in Bed

I just entered one for the new striker on the Football Chants section of the message board.  I assume that is where chant ideas are SUPPOSED to be put, but it seems lately many people enter their ideas on this page instead.

Anyhoo, mine goes to the tune of Una Paloma Blanca (for Omar Koloma score-a) and has only 4 lines.  I could work up more lines, but the footy song that lasts more than 4 is rare. I am always amused when people suggest these chants that go one for several stanzas and have directions about when to sing the chorus, as if the choir teacher is going to be there keeping everyone in unison.

I questioned a few people recently about this, friends & family, most of them simply said " we don''t really know the words"

Someone mentioned putting them in the programme...probably a good idea?

He''s here

He''s there

He''s every f***ing where

Hoolahaaaaaaan

Hoolahaaaaaaan

Hoolahaaaaaaan

Un original but oh well.

How about...? (to the tune of ''Star Trekkin''''

There''s Clingan on the Ipswich Town

Ipswich Town

Ipswich Town

There''s Clingan on the Ipswich Town

Ipswich Town

Ipswich Town

You''d better worry, Jim.

What about....."We''ve all gone quiet over here"....or "We''re gonna get our f******* heads kicked in"....or "We occasionally sing when we''re winning"....or "Delia Smiths green and yellow train set"....

Just some ideas to throw into the mix.....  [:)]

E I E I E I O

OFF TO FOOTBALL ''ERE WE GO

WHEN WE GET PROMOTION THIS IS WHAT WE''LL SING

THAT WAS A BLEEDIN SURPRISE

Mark .Y.