Sign in to follow this  
DDD In The Fine City

Borussia Dortmund Pull Out Of Bundesliga!

After tonights Humiliating defeat against Spurs it is being reported that Borussia Dortmund are pulling out of the Bundesliga for next season, Head coach Jurgun Klopp has been quoted as saying "After the defeat in this pre-season friendly we as a club feel there is no point in competing in the league this year as our new look team obviously cant play together so we may as well give up now" he then went on to say "we had several players playing out of position tonight but to be ripped apart by a team like Spurs just made me realise that there is no point in going on, they will probably be pushing for a European spot in the premiership this season but what does that matter there is no point in waiting for my team to come together and gel, we are doomed."

Interesting stuff hey?

Yep, bet even now there is someone called Einst Vizard (wearing a splendid pointy helmet and claiming to live somewhere beyond the Vogelsburg Mountains) posting on their website that "ze club is zertain to be welegated under this Roedent Klopp, I know because ich have watched ze match on my Dortmond Wurld inter veb stream"

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Yep, bet even now there is someone called Einst Vizard (wearing a splendid pointy helmet and claiming to live somewhere beyond the Vogelsburg Mountains) posting on their website that "ze club is zertain to be welegated under this Roedent Klopp, I know because ich have watched ze match on my Dortmond Wurld inter veb stream"[/quote]

Priceless.[:D][;)]

umm no...just read on the dortmund site, klopp stated that there is 4 training sessions left or summit and that they were now solelt focused on the forthcoming season...and they had just sold 50,000 season tickets

[quote user="jay kay"]umm no...just read on the dortmund site, klopp stated that there is 4 training sessions left or summit and that they were now solelt focused on the forthcoming season...and they had just sold 50,000 season tickets

[/quote]

Ok, thanks for clarifying that for us all then....[8-)]

My sisters boyfriends mum met Klopp in the local supermarkt and he told her that there''s still plenty times for more loans freebies and cheapies, that he''s very happy with his transfer budget, that it would be foolish to let anyone know how much money they have by actually buying an expensive player and that the Board are doing a great job financing the loan signing of 14 year old Hakkr ToPunt by agreeing to pay his pocket money out their own pockets , his assistant Coach Ralf Rigters also added that anyone who moans about the club is obviously a BerlINNER!!

Wir kaufen mehr Footballspieler vor der neuen Liga. Wir sehen die Borussia Kätzchen für die Finanz trotz der Zweifel am Dortmunder Polizeikommandanten Theissen.

Der Weg ist Vorwärtsumsicht mit dem Ehrgeiz.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Wir kaufen mehr Footballspieler vor der neuen Liga. Wir sehen die Borussia Kätzchen für die Finanz trotz der Zweifel am Dortmunder Polizeikommandanten Theissen.

[/quote]Just what I was thinking Nigel.

[/quote]We buy more Footballspieler before the new league.  We see the Borussia kittens for the finance in spite of the doubt about that Dortmund police commanders Theissen.  The way is forwards circumspection with the ambition.  exactly

[/quote]We buy more Footballspieler before the new league.  We see the Borussia kittens for the finance in spite of the doubt about that Dortmund police commanders Theissen.  The way is forwards circumspection with the ambition.  exactly

[/quote]

Nothing new there then Nutty. Surely this policy isn''t  working? Or maybe this season it will. Who knows???

jay kay wrote the following post at 04/08/2008 12:36 AM:

nutty nigel wrote:

We buy more Footballspieler before the new league.  We see the Borussia kittens for the finance in spite of the doubt about that Dortmund police commanders Theissen. 

The way is forwards circumspection with the ambition. 

exactly

I got you the first time!!!

[/quote]We have bought a new footballer for the new league. We see the Borussia Cats for the finance despite the doubts of Dortmund Police Commander Theissen.Prudence with ambition.Die neues Borussia fussballspieler, Hans Schmitt, hat verloren seine rechte Fuss in eine Gangkriegen. Die Mannshaft und Ventillator sagen "Diese ist ein Mangel von Ehrgeiz". BBB sagt "Ich Liebe Robert Chase. Er war die besten Sheissker in die Welt. Ein Liebe."

Damnit got it wrong "We buy more footballers...." Haven''t read/spoke german in years.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Yep, bet even now there is someone called Einst Vizard (wearing a splendid pointy helmet and claiming to live somewhere beyond the Vogelsburg Mountains) posting on their website that "ze club is zertain to be welegated under this Roedent Klopp, I know because ich have watched ze match on my Dortmond Wurld inter veb stream"[/quote]

Germany''s top apothecary Erster Zauberer - a Dortmund fan for over fifty years - said angrily: "Klopp is Krapp" before putting the phone down.

[quote user="jay kay"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]We buy more Footballspieler before the new league.  We see the Borussia kittens for the finance in spite of the doubt about that Dortmund police commanders Theissen.  The way is forwards circumspection with the ambition.  exactly[/quote]Did anyone read that last bit a little wrong? The circumspection bit?!!! I almost scolded myself with hot cofee! Man I thought there was some random initiation ceremony to be a Dortmand player . . . . . .Ermmm . . . . Hoolahan ist die hunde hoden!!!!!Magilton liebe sein schwester lange zeit! Am Ball Stadt!And we learn something new everyday. Surely logic suggests that actually whilst it is new to us it is probably old by the time we learn it so shouldn''t it be we learn something old but unkown to us everyday?!! Not as catchy I admit.

[quote user="jay kay"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]We buy more Footballspieler before the new league.  We see the Borussia kittens for the finance in spite of the doubt about that Dortmund police commanders Theissen.  The way is forwards circumspection with the ambition.  exactly[/quote]Did anyone read that last bit a little wrong? The circumspection bit?!!! I almost scolded myself with hot cofee! Man I thought there was some random initiation ceremony to be a Dortmand player . . . . . .Ermmm . . . . Hoolahan ist die hunde hoden!!!!!Magilton liebe sein schwester lange zeit! Am Ball Stadt!And we learn something new everyday. Surely logic suggests that actually whilst it is new to us it is probably old by the time we learn it so shouldn''t it be we learn something old but unkown to us everyday?!! Not as catchy I admit.