Sign in to follow this  
Danny G

Club and transfer news 100 % true

Im not going to say where i heard this info from but its from a person within the club .

I asked him :

How many players are we going to sign before the season? and he said 4 or 5

2 players to sign this week

1 player that we will sign everyone will say i didnt see that one coming ( maybe the italian one im not sure )

The Turners are though of very high at the club

I asked about the takeover and all he said was that he offered £20 m and thats it .

I told him some people where not happy with Delia and he didnt say nothing ( He supports Delia )

I have no names as to what player .

Hoolahan played very well tonight second half sub but then came off holding his thigh ( didnt look to worried though )

Nothing great but i thought i would let you know !!!!

Anyone know if Roeders doing him thursday press briefing and when they leave for sweden?

[quote user="Huddy "]Anyone know if Roeders doing him thursday press briefing and when they leave for sweden?[/quote]

who? what? when? where? how?

pardon??? repeat in english lol??

Well I was out in the city with a very much respected ex Norwich player last week. He still has strong connections in this area and has many friends still at the club. His words (although after a few Sols) were "The club is in a f**king mess, I dont know what they are doing to it but I suppose its up to them".

This is genuine, not made up, not posted to seek attention. Just a sad fact.

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

[quote user="Huddy "]Anyone know if Roeders doing him thursday press briefing and when they leave for sweden?[/quote]

[/quote]He got ONE letter wrong. Calm down.

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

[/quote]

Does anybody know if Norwich City manager Glenn Roeder is doing his weekly press briefing tomorrow (as he usually does them on thursdays, and does anybody know when Norwich City leave for their pre-season tour of Sweden?

That Better?!¬

[quote user="C.T wizard"][quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

[/quote]
He got ONE letter wrong. Calm down.
[/quote]

no im not having a pop or anything like that i genuinily didnt understand the post.

keep ur little nose out :)

[quote user="Huddy "][quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

[/quote]

Does anybody know if Norwich City manager Glenn Roeder is doing his weekly press briefing tomorrow (as he usually does them on thursdays), and does anybody know when Norwich City leave for their pre-season tour of Sweden?

That Better?!¬

[/quote]

Oops, forgot to close brackets, error changed! My sincerest apolgies!

My mate is Adam Drury''s milkman and he says that you can get a good deal on gold top at the moment as it''s not all that popular.Please, give me a break...

[quote user="Huddy "][quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

[/quote]

Does anybody know if Norwich City manager Glenn Roeder is doing his weekly press briefing tomorrow (as he usually does them on thursdays, and does anybody know when Norwich City leave for their pre-season tour of Sweden?

That Better?!¬

[/quote]

much thankyou :)

dont worry i werent having a pop at you

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"][quote user="Huddy "][quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

[/quote]

That Better?!¬

[/quote]

[/quote]

No problems,

but after all that i bet you cant asnwer my questions anyway!

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"][quote user="C.T wizard"][quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

[/quote]He got ONE letter wrong. Calm down.[/quote]

no im not having a pop or anything like that i genuinily didnt understand the post.

keep ur little nose out :)

[/quote]YES SIR MR. BUNHEAD SIR[:P]

[quote user="Huddy "][quote user="Dr. Bunsen"][quote user="Huddy "][quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

[/quote]

That Better?!¬

[/quote]

[/quote]

No problems,

but after all that i bet you cant asnwer my questions anyway!

[/quote]

after all that uuum no i couldnt lol sorry mate

[quote user="Vern "]

Well I was out in the city with a very much respected ex Norwich player last week. He still has strong connections in this area and has many friends still at the club. His words (although after a few Sols) were "The club is in a f**king mess, I dont know what they are doing to it but I suppose its up to them".

[/quote]

Vern maybe thats why he in ex player and maybe not happy ? Gotta give the club another chance with the managers first full season ! The club are not stupid like most people think !

[quote user="Danny G"]

Im not going to say where i heard this info from but its from a person within the club .

I asked him :

How many players are we going to sign before the season? and he said 4 or 5

2 players to sign this week

1 player that we will sign everyone will say i didnt see that one coming ( maybe the italian one im not sure )

The Turners are though of very high at the club

I asked about the takeover and all he said was that he offered £20 m and thats it .

I told him some people where not happy with Delia and he didnt say nothing ( He supports Delia )

I have no names as to what player .

Hoolahan played very well tonight second half sub but then came off holding his thigh ( didnt look to worried though )

Nothing great but i thought i would let you know !!!!

[/quote]

Cheers for that, I''m hopeful that we will sign someone too this week.

[quote user="Vern "]

[/quote]

Yes I think we all know that the club is in a mess.

[quote user="Danny G"][quote user="Vern "]

[/quote]

Vern maybe thats why he in ex player and maybe not happy ? Gotta give the club another chance with the managers first full season ! The club are not stupid like most people think !

[/quote]

He is an ex player because he has retired

Nope. Yesterday was the last chance to speak to him before the tour.