Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

3 or 4 players coming in next week.

On Rick Waghorn:

Roeder says that 2 by the middle of the week and another 1 or 2 before the begining of the next week.

[quote user="ncfclad"]

On Rick Waghorn:

Roeder says that 2 by the middle of the week and another 1 or 2 before the begining of the next week.

[/quote]

Wagglebum says a lot, although I believe he does have access to Colney, not sure if Archant does anymore though!.

if he is able to bring in 3/4 and 2 of them are proven strikers i''ll be really excited about the coming season, squad is starting to look good now but just cant see how we''re gonna score

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="ncfclad"]

On Rick Waghorn:

[/quote]

Wagglebum says a lot, although I believe he does have access to Colney, not sure if Archant does anymore though!.

[/quote]

Just to clarify, these were direct quotes from Roeder. Not waggers guessing.

[quote user="Stevee Wonder"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="ncfclad"]

On Rick Waghorn:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Just to clarify, these were direct quotes from Roeder. Not waggers guessing.

[/quote]

God knows we bloody need them! My optimism in the playing side will return if we manage to get a couple of tidy strikers in. Unfortunately GR''s quoted many things on the player side,ie..new hero''s, exciting players that the fans will be drooling  etc etc and Hoolhoops apart, i''m not wetting myself just yet. I''m backing Roeder all the way though.[Y]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="Stevee Wonder"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="ncfclad"] On Rick Waghorn:

[/quote]Wagglebum says a lot, although I believe he does have access to Colney, not sure if Archant does anymore though!. [/quote]Just to clarify, these were direct quotes from Roeder. Not waggers guessing. [/quote]God knows we bloody need them! My optimism in the playing side will return if we manage to get a couple of tidy strikers in. Unfortunately GR''s quoted many things on the player side,ie..new hero''s, exciting players that the fans will be drooling  etc etc and Hoolhoops apart, i''m not wetting myself just yet. I''m backing Roeder all the way though.[Y][/quote]Good to see you''re not incontinent yet Arthur.   [Y] [:D]

don''t worry !

i have those 3/4 players lined up for when we get back from our tour .. bell isn''t one of them [:-*] and neither is ameobi .. [:''(] but they will still add the needed strength to our squad [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="Stevee Wonder"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="ncfclad"] On Rick Waghorn:

[/quote]Wagglebum says a lot, although I believe he does have access to Colney, not sure if Archant does anymore though!. [/quote]Just to clarify, these were direct quotes from Roeder. Not waggers guessing. [/quote]God knows we bloody need them! My optimism in the playing side will return if we manage to get a couple of tidy strikers in. Unfortunately GR''s quoted many things on the player side,ie..new hero''s, exciting players that the fans will be drooling  etc etc and Hoolhoops apart, i''m not wetting myself just yet. I''m backing Roeder all the way though.[Y][/quote]Good to see you''re not incontinent yet Arthur.   [Y] [:D]

[/quote]

Not yet Lap mate, but i did have a curry lastnight and it''s coming out like a bloody flock of Sparrows today!![:S]

[quote user="Peterborough cat"]I hope you are right! It will be good to see them come in this week before the Spurs game[/quote]What? Them sparrows?[:S]

This is not really any different to the quote from last week - Roeder said we''d be having a busy couple of weeks up to the Coventry game and that 5-6 players would be coming in.  Given that 2 came at the end of last week, that leaves 3-4.  [And takes the Summer dealings to 8-9 which is not at all bad].

Re: Bell - I couldn''t care less whether he comes or not, it has gone on far too long - it seems not just from Luton''s side of things - and has perhaps shown GR that he is not the sort of player he wants in the squad whether or not he is any good.  In any case, imo we don''t need him unless we are selling one of the current m/f''s: per the NCFC site we have 12 at the moment (though this does include a couple of ex-Youths/new pros) and Gibbs is also meant to be returning -  it is not an area of immediate concern. 

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="Stevee Wonder"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="ncfclad"] On Rick Waghorn:

[/quote]Wagglebum says a lot, although I believe he does have access to Colney, not sure if Archant does anymore though!. [/quote]Just to clarify, these were direct quotes from Roeder. Not waggers guessing. [/quote]God knows we bloody need them! My optimism in the playing side will return if we manage to get a couple of tidy strikers in. Unfortunately GR''s quoted many things on the player side,ie..new hero''s, exciting players that the fans will be drooling  etc etc and Hoolhoops apart, i''m not wetting myself just yet. I''m backing Roeder all the way though.[Y]

[/quote]Good to see you''re not incontinent yet Arthur.   [Y] [:D]

[/quote]

Hilarious! [:D]

I really dispute this growing opinion that the midfield is complete and ok.  Its not. I dont buy  Eagle, Pattison, Chadwick and Croft being good enough even as reserves.  [quote user="Branston Pickle"]

This is not really any different to the quote from last week - Roeder said we''d be having a busy couple

of weeks up to the Coventry game and that 5-6 players would be coming in.  Given that 2 came at the end of last week, that leaves 3-4.  [And takes the Summer dealings to 8-9 which is not at all bad].

Re: Bell - I couldn''t care less whether he comes or not, it has gone on far too long - it seems not just from Luton''s side of things - and has perhaps shown GR that he is not the sort of player he wants in the squad whether or not he is any good.  In any case, imo we don''t need him unless we are selling one of the current m/f''s: per the NCFC site we have 12 at the moment (though this does include a couple of ex-Youths/new pros) and Gibbs is also meant to be returning -  it is not an area of immediate concern. 

[/quote]

[quote user="JC"]I really dispute this growing opinion that the midfield is complete and ok.  Its not. I dont buy  Eagle, Pattison, Chadwick and Croft being good enough even as reserves. 

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]

This is not really any different to the quote from last week - Roeder said we''d be having a busy couple

of weeks up to the Coventry game and that 5-6 players would be coming in.  Given that 2 came at the end of last week, that leaves 3-4.  [And takes the Summer dealings to 8-9 which is not at all bad].

[/quote][/quote]

JC i agree with you there. thats why im trying to bring in some bigger names .. still plenty of time left.

[quote user="JC"]I really dispute this growing opinion that the midfield is complete and ok.  Its not. I dont buy  Eagle, Pattison, Chadwick and Croft being good enough even as reserves. 

[/quote]

That''s your opinion, but as far as I''m concerned it is deluded to think that 3 of those 4 players wouldn''t be welcomed into plenty of squads in this division. 

[quote user="JC"]I really dispute this growing opinion that the midfield is complete and ok.  Its not. I dont buy  Eagle, Pattison, Chadwick and Croft being good enough even as reserves.  [/quote]

That''s your opinion, but as far as I''m concerned it is deluded to think that 3 of those 4 players wouldn''t be welcomed into plenty of squads in this division. 

[/quote]Bottom half teams maybe but i doubt very much anyone challenging for promotion would want them .

I hope that Bell signs. I''ve read promising things about him and, like some previous posters, I''m not convinced about the quality of many of our other midfielders.

[quote user="Dionysus"]I hope that Bell signs. I''ve read promising things about him and, like some previous posters, I''m not convinced about the quality of many of our other midfielders.[/quote]

sorry to break it too you.

but bell isn''t signing .. heard from the club yesterday that he has failed to agree terms within his contract. thats the honest truth.

I am sure they would be welcomed in many lower champ teams, but I dont think many people claim they are good enough reserves for a team hoping to finish in the top 6 places? 

[quote user="JC"]I really dispute this growing opinion that the midfield is complete and ok.  Its not. I dont buy  Eagle, Pattison, Chadwick and Croft being good enough even as reserves.  [/quote]

[/quote]

Oh, I do love some good information. Lets hope it comes true. Back to Waghorn, think his site is quite good now. Gets better.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Peterborough cat"]I hope you are right! It will be good to see them come in this week before the Spurs game[/quote]What? Them sparrows?[:S][/quote]

Ooops

Tries again

Not on the pitch before the game [+o(]