Sign in to follow this  
Keith  Roads

Huckerby shirts

Chris,

If someone here sends you a shirt it will cost 10 bucks. Know anyone out here?

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

[quote user="Lambo8"]On MLS shop you can only get a personalised Quakes shirt in the away strip... that sucks cos the home one is way nicer[/quote]

Personalised home shirts are available on other sites. The cheapest quote I found was $150 (Shirt: $65, Name and Number: $35, Shipping: $50) BEFORE adding duty tax (another $50 roughly).

[/quote]Didn''t realise had to add another $50 re; duty tax. JJB only have LA Galaxy.

have any of you bought stuff from the usa before?

should know if you have it isnt the shipping which is costly its the custom charges you will most likely have to pay when its stopped at customs

so are u all Huckerby fans.. or just Norwich fans?

Why not get West ham shirts with Greenos name on the back?

I cant remember anyone getting a Gillingham shirt when Iwan Left...

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]Not mutually exclusive, Jas.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]you will find that like yourself no one is happy at the fact Hucks was S**t on by norwich and cast out.  just because people want a SJE shirt with hucks on the back doesnt mean they aint City fans etc. please dont turn a friendly discussion about purchasing SJE shirts from the USA into a hate squad debate.  thankyou.

I am sure the SJE will be getting lots of fans from this move. Most people do not have an MLS team. I didn''t as it is virtually un-watchable. I will watch the games now.

Just emailed uksoccer and they say they are trying to get in San Jose Earthquakes shirts. They can''t get them at the moment.

site is;   uksoccershop.com

Are based in Hamilton so no shipping or duty.

[quote user="up_barc_canary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

you will find that like yourself no one is happy at the fact Hucks was S**t on by norwich and cast out.  just because people want a SJE shirt with hucks on the back doesnt mean they aint City fans etc. please dont turn a friendly discussion about purchasing SJE shirts from the USA into a hate squad debate.  thankyou.
[/quote]Well said.

[quote user="up_barc_canary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

you will find that like yourself no one is happy at the fact Hucks was S**t on by norwich and cast out.  just because people want a SJE shirt with hucks on the back doesnt mean they aint City fans etc. please dont turn a friendly discussion about purchasing SJE shirts from the USA into a hate squad debate.  thankyou.
[/quote]

I have no intention of doing that.. just curious as to why no one has done it for a player previously.. Particulalry Malky who got the EXACT same treatment as hucks.. and never got the chance to say good bye... which some forget.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="up_barc_canary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have no intention of doing that.. just curious as to why no one has done it for a player previously.. Particulalry Malky who got the EXACT same treatment as hucks.. and never got the chance to say good bye... which some forget.

[/quote]I don''t forget that and that was poor too. The euphoria of us going into the Premier probably hid that one well.

With Hucks, he has been special to the vast marority of fans, which is being shown now with the interest being taken in his new club.

It''s a spontaneous thing , not forced. It''s just how it is.

I shall miss the entertainment I got from watching him play, as will a lot of others. There aren''t many who have been at our club and entertained the way he has.

I quite like the look of the shirt, I wouldn''t mind one, it would be good if someone could order a "job lot"

[quote user="Marty"]I quite like the look of the shirt, I wouldn''t mind one, it would be good if someone could order a "job lot"[/quote]UKsoccer.com are trying to get them in.

I shall get one as a keepsake but on match day I''ll be wearing my Norwich shirt with Hucks on the back just like I did last year [:)]

Why dont we all try and get together and make a bulk order on these shirts... Im sure they would be willing to sell a bulk load of say 25 huckerby number 6 san jose shirts for a discounted price...?? Or we get in touch to Huckerby and ask if he can get some sorted for us and bring em back once he comes back haha

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="up_barc_canary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Remember Hux is going to a foreign team so it has a certain novelty value plus it''s ok to support a side from another country.

I''m sure that if Barcelona had snapped up Malky when we released him then the exact same thing would have happened!

[quote user="Michael Bates"]Why dont we all try and get together and make a bulk order on these shirts... Im sure they would be willing to sell a bulk load of say 25 huckerby number 6 san jose shirts for a discounted price...?? Or we get in touch to Huckerby and ask if he can get some sorted for us and bring em back once he comes back haha[/quote]

I''m in.

[quote user="Blainsey"]

[quote user="Michael Bates"]Why dont we all try and get together and make a bulk order on these shirts... Im sure they would be willing to sell a bulk load of say 25 huckerby number 6 san jose shirts for a discounted price...?? Or we get in touch to Huckerby and ask if he can get some sorted for us and bring em back once he comes back haha[/quote]

I''m in.

[/quote]good idea michael, and like blainsey I''m in as well[Y]

How much would it cost to :get a SJE home shirt with Huckerby (and his number) shipped across to England then to my address?If somebody can tell me the price in pound sterling then that would just be fantastic [Y]

[quote user="C.T wizard"]How much would it cost to :

get a SJE home shirt with Huckerby (and his number) shipped across to England then to my address?

If somebody can tell me the price in pound sterling then that would just be fantastic [Y]
[/quote]

i looked into it the other night to get the shirt with no printing on then sent to my house the total was $104 so about £60.