Sign in to follow this  
frettenhammer

Where's Gunny?

Now I may be completely off beam here,but I swear I saw Gunny standing behind Sir Alex at the Man U friendly yesterday.Check out SSN.Man Utd loanees anyone?

[quote user="frettenhammer"]Now I may be completely off beam here,but I swear I saw Gunny standing behind Sir Alex at the Man U friendly yesterday.Check out SSN.Man Utd loanees anyone?[/quote]

Don''t read too much into that, he is good friends with the red faced one and used to babysit Sir Alex''s kids.

[quote user="frettenhammer"]Now I may be completely off beam here,but I swear I saw Gunny standing behind Sir Alex at the Man U friendly yesterday.Check out SSN.Man Utd loanees anyone?[/quote]

Gunny wouldn''t be able to get us a loan from Halifax - be that the bank or the club. Just another position filled for ''one of the boys'' when a pro could have had the role.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="frettenhammer"]Now I may be completely off beam here,but I swear I saw Gunny standing behind Sir Alex at the Man U friendly yesterday.Check out SSN.Man Utd loanees anyone?[/quote] Gunny wouldn''t be able to get us a loan from Halifax - be that the bank or the club. Just another position filled for ''one of the boys'' when a pro could have had the role.[/quote]

[|-)] Next!

yep just seen him on Sky Sports News. didnt he come from Aberdeen too? be nice if there was something in it. if not then why isnt he working and watching football instead??

[quote user="Blainsey"]

yep just seen him on Sky Sports News. didnt he come from Aberdeen too? be nice if there was something in it. if not then why isnt he working and watching football instead??

[/quote]

because he''s allowed a day off perhaps OR shock horror, he might be scouting.

but a football match would be a crazy place to do that...

my bad.[:$]

The fixture was to mark the 25th Anniversary of Aberdeen winning the Cup Winners Cup under Alex Ferguson. Gunn was part of that team so I imagine he was invited along.

I suspect he was just there as a guest. It was a special match celebrating the anniversary of a famous UEFA cup win for Aberdeen (can''t remember what exactly), so it''s not hard to imagine he''d be invited.

[quote user="nu_matik"][quote user="Blainsey"]

[/quote]

because he''s allowed a day off perhaps OR shock horror, he might be scouting.

but a football match would be a crazy place to do that...

my bad.[:$]

[/quote]

what? a day off? surely not!!

Web Team Pete,there is a time and place for facts and the truth and this ain''t it.......

[quote user="Herman ze German"]Web Team Pete,there is a time and place for facts and the truth and this ain''t it.......[/quote]

What''s that supposed to mean? lol

[quote user="frettenhammer"]Now I may be completely off beam here,but I swear I saw Gunny standing behind Sir Alex at the Man U friendly yesterday.Check out SSN.Man Utd loanees anyone?[/quote]You sure it wasn''t Mike Phelan? They look pretty similar these days lool!

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="frettenhammer"]Now I may be completely off beam here,but I swear I saw Gunny standing behind Sir Alex at the Man U friendly yesterday.Check out SSN.Man Utd loanees anyone?[/quote] Gunny wouldn''t be able to get us a loan from Halifax - be that the bank or the club. Just another position filled for ''one of the boys'' when a pro could have had the role.[/quote]

Yawn