Sign in to follow this  
Bicester Canary

Re: Gary Holt

No joke I live in a small Oxfordshire town called Bicester and have just spoken to Gary Holt who lives in the same estate as me! When I mentioned Doomcaster to him, he said f**k off! Three lungs! Legend!

[quote user="Bicester Canary"]No joke I live in a small Oxfordshire town called Bicester and have just spoken to Gary Holt who lives in the same estate as me! When I mentioned Doomcaster to him, he said f**k off! Three lungs! Legend![/quote]

What exactly did you say to him about Doncaster? And does that mean that he likes Doncaster?

i''d be quite pleased if a Scotsman said that to me.. a sign of respect... he could of just stuck the nut on you and called you a "jesse"

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i''d be quite pleased if a Scotsman said that to me.. a sign of respect... he could of just stuck the nut on you and called you a "jesse"

[/quote]a ginger nut? oooh love dipping them in my cuppa[;)]

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]a ginger nut? oooh love dipping them in my cuppa[;)][/quote]A ginger''s nuts? Does he mind?!

Lol, I was merely in conversation with him and he asked what I thoughof the Cullum propoed takeover and when I brought up Doomcaster he just said f**k off, not against me, but against Doomy! He was a really nice bloke, I think he still plays for Wycombe Wanderers.

[quote user="Bicester Canary"]Lol, I was merely in conversation with him and he asked what I thoughof the Cullum propoed takeover and when I brought up Doomcaster he just said f**k off, not against me, but against Doomy! He was a really nice bloke, I think he still plays for Wycombe Wanderers.[/quote]

think you''ll find he left them a while ago

[quote user="Bicester Canary"]Lol, I was merely in conversation with him and he asked what I thoughof the Cullum propoed takeover and when I brought up Doomcaster he just said f**k off, not against me, but against Doomy! He was a really nice bloke, I think he still plays for Wycombe Wanderers.[/quote]

I still dont understand what you are talking about, so does he like Doncaster or not?

[/quote]lol

[quote user="Bicester Canary"]Ah right I didn''t know that. lol. Gary Holt though legend I would put him in the same category as Daryl Sutch![/quote]

I would put Holt much higher than Sutchy purely on the basis that he was actually good for a year or two unlike Sutchy, because he didnt miss an open goal against inter milan at the san siro, actually won something with the club, and because holt isnt a dirty binner.

Yeah I know Glory Farm School, I live in Langford Village which is one of the new estates, I imagine its changed a lot since you lived here. I''ve only lived in Bicester for a couple of years as I grew up in Thame.

You can''t knock Sutch! Holt is a legend, but heres a man who spent 15 or so years at the same club, was loyal to Norwich and then went off and formed a company that was going to rival e-bay! legend! Shame Sutch''s last kick was missing a penalty against Birmingham in the playoff final!

Lol, the Army base is still there, but they have downscaled it a lot and there was talk of turning it into an asylum seekers centre. Ambrosden and Arncott are basically non-army villages nowadays.

think you''ll find he left them a while ago

[/quote]think YOU''LL find he didn''thttp://www.sportinglife.com/football/nationwide3/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer_league_1_and_2/08/06/15/manual_152507.html

[quote user="Bicester Canary"]No he definetly dosen''t like Doomy, who does?[/quote]

I do !

been talking to holty over the past few weeks, he''s hoping to catch a few more midweek games at carrow rd when he gets the chance, hes still in contact with 3-4 player at the club, he''s playing at wycombe at the moment.