Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Capital Canaries / Norwich City Board Q&A

The Capital Canaries will be hosting their annual Q&A with members of the Norwich City Board on Monday 4th August at the Offside Bar, 273 City Road, Islington, EC1V 1LA

The Q&A will start around 7.30pm following completion of the AGM. 

Confirmed attendees are Neil Doncaster, Roger Munby, Andrew Turner, Andy Cullen and the new NCFC Financial Director Sam Gordon. We anticipate that a member of the coaching staff will be joining us too. 

All London based City fans and Capital Canaries members are invited to attend the Q&A.

It is always an enjoyable evening and well worth attending.  

If you are not a member of the Capital Canaries, but would like to join us for the evening, please contact us via our website, www.capitalcanaries.com in advance.

The Offside Bar is run by City fan Damien Divine

Directions . Come out of Angel Tube, turn left (down Upper Street for about fifty yards) and left again onto City Road. Offside Bar is then about three hundred yards down on the left hand side of the road. Alternatively, come out of Old Street (City Road North exit). Follow City Road towards Angel), and Offside Bar''s about five hundred yards up on the right hand side of the road.

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

the new NCFC Financial Director Sam Gordon.

[/quote]Oooh!  A new signing!I can''t believe they''re spending six return train fares to London just to do this, don''t the club know we should be spending all our money on players?

I actually think it''s really good the club do this, especially as they are the biggest or one of the biggest supporters group

[quote user="yellow hammer"]Ask them whose interests have been best served by rejecting a 20million pounds injection into the playing squad?[/quote]http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1307569/ShowPost.aspxCan someone please quote from this interview?http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1306666/ShowPost.aspxAnd these press articles?

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]I''d agree on the tomatoes front, but I find they''re best when you leave them in the tin before throwing commences![:P]
[/quote]

An Industrial Catering sized tin, hopefully.....

[quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="Mangol Wurzel"]

Move to Norwich where the REAL fans live!

Capital Canaries? Pah! Rugger-bugger posh boys pretending to like football

[/quote]

Real fans eh! Bet i''ve been to more games in the last decade than you my friend.

[/quote]

Ignore the numpty, people like him don''t understand people who decide to go to games when we live o far away. Might join up the CC, lived there for donkeys and now moved out of town. Still work there, so I might to that.

[/quote]

You coming along to the AGM in a couple of weeks then CIB? Is shaping up to be a very good evening I think. Its almost worth joining the CC''s for the train deal for home games alone if you ask me.

[/quote]

Yer I might join up and come to the AGM. Don''t need the cheap tickets as I get free travel, but would be good to goup with some people occasionaly.

People really should ignore that idiot.

Really looking forward to this AGM, as a CC Newbie this year it''ll be good to meet some fellow canary fans in the capital!

If you can''t make the AGM quite a few of us will be meeting up to watch the Spurs game a week on Monday at the Barracuda Bar near Liverpool Street. All City fans welcome. See the website for further details.

Jim