Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Is the squad photo out yet?

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Ho ho ho!

OTBC

[/quote]

Okay, I''ll admit this is pretty funny. [:)] Shame you couldn''t have made it your 3,000th as EM suggested. [;)]

[quote user="C.T"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Another day gone.

Ho ho ho?

Poor Glenn.

OTBC

[/quote]

Its almost as if you want us to fail[8o|]

[/quote]

So CT, it''s my fault there''s no squad to speak of to take the traditional photo?

Maybe you should redirect your anger towards the root of the problem.*

OTBC

* If you know where that is, of course (Clue - the photographer is not sick)

[quote user="Chunky"]Its being done at the Photo booth at Tescos Blue Boar Lane later this week.[/quote]

Classic response, had me laughing for a few minutes but I stopped quickly when I realised you aint joking.

[quote user="Chunky"]Its being done at the Photo booth at Tescos Blue Boar Lane later this week.[/quote]Now that''s funny in a cruelly sardonic way. The truth hurts! I''m logging into this forum at least every half an hour, day after day, in vain hope that Glenn''s bought someone but every half hour my hopes are dashed! Didn''t John Cleese once say "It''s not the disappointment, it''s the hope I can''t cope with"?

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="C.T"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Another day gone.

Ho ho ho?

Poor Glenn.

OTBC

[/quote]

Its almost as if you want us to fail[8o|]

[/quote]

So CT, it''s my fault there''s no squad to speak of to take the traditional photo?

Maybe you should redirect your anger towards the root of the problem.*

OTBC

* If you know where that is, of course (Clue - the photographer is not sick)

[/quote]Damn that pesky camera running out of batteries! We should have used Duracell!

[quote user="Jules"][quote user="Chunky"]Its being done at the Photo booth at Tescos Blue Boar Lane later this week.[/quote]

I''m logging into this forum at least every half an hour, day after day, [/quote]

I should leave it a couple of weeks before you log on again, by then we will probably have signed one or two. One on loan fron Lowestoft and a freebie who has just been released after failing to make the grade at Wroxham.

here we go.. Below is the official 1st team squad photo! as you can see our team is packed with players.

[img]http://temple-news.com/files/2008/03/empty-seats-by-ron-davis-jan-2008.jpg[/img]

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

here we go.. Below is the official 1st team squad photo! as you can see our team is packed with players.

[img]http://temple-news.com/files/2008/03/empty-seats-by-ron-davis-jan-2008.jpg[/img]

jas :)

[/quote]

And all on red seats I see.

Now, is that another plot jas?

OTBC

Here it is. Taken today at Colney.

Back Row: Robert Eagle, Jason Shackell, David Marshall, Sammy Clingan

Front Row: Jamie Cureton, Gary Doherty, Wesley Hoolahan.

Missing from picture: Glenn Roeder, Lee Clark, Delia Smith, Peter Cullum and the 25 signings we are anticipating.

[quote user="Make it up as I go along Mike"]

Here it is. Taken today at Colney.

Back Row: Robert Eagle, Jason Shackell, David Marshall, Sammy Clingan

Front Row: Jamie Cureton, Gary Doherty, Wesley Hoolahan.

Missing from picture: Glenn Roeder, Lee Clark, Delia Smith, Peter Cullum and the 25 signings we are anticipating.

[/quote]

LMAO

I believe it to be taken on Monday 28th July. Last year it was taken the second Monday of the summer holidays so if it''s the same this year then it will be on the 28th.

According to [url=http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1327874,00.html]this[/url] it will be at the end of the month, although no date is specified, so give it a week or three yet.