Sign in to follow this  
Pinks

City face new rivals for McCourt

Anyway, to the actual detail of the story...

The Baggies are out of the running, and we''re in a battle with Celtic for him.

However, the Baggies won''t get him because he''s exploring options where he''s more likely to get first team football... Surely he''s more likely to get that here than at Celtic?

[quote user="Stephen Frys Evil Twin"]

However, the Baggies won''t get him because he''s exploring options where he''s more likely to get first team football... Surely he''s more likely to get that here than at Celtic?

[/quote]He''s Guaranteed first team football with us.  Our squads so small I hear were going to play rush goalie.

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Stephen Frys Evil Twin"]

[/quote]

He''s Guaranteed first team football with us.  Our squads so small I hear were going to play rush goalie.

[/quote]

In "skins" now the kitmans gone.

[quote user="Stephen Frys Evil Twin"]

[/quote]Read story too. Doesn''t make sense. Much more likely to play regularly here, it seems he will be getting paid better at Celtic, but as for first team chances.

Well still looking promising although if Celtic are really interested we dont have a prayer although on Sky transfer news it says reason he turned down WBA was because he wanted a first team spot.

You never know !

we were willing to offer better terms than west brom, who are an english premier league side, loaded, so I''m sure scottish premier league sides can beat our offer. the only reason I can think he''d go there was for the gaelic thing, but are goalkeeper coach is a respected Irish manager.please read pinkun''s story before posting nonsense from a local comic up there. ta

Not sure why Celtic would want him, but c''est la vie. You win some, you lose some. If, as rumours suggest, we sign Ameobi and Hoolahan but miss out on McCourt, I''ll still be a rather happy bunny.

[quote user="CanaryJames"]

Weren''t you saying it was a done deal to West Brom this morning?

*cough*

[/quote]

y''day i said that because he was in birmingham discussing terms

obviously celtic come in over late afternoon y''day and convinced him and lets face it no one knew celtic were in the chase for him y''day did we

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="CanaryJames"]

Weren''t you saying it was a done deal to West Brom this morning?

*cough*

[/quote]

y''day i said that because he was in birmingham discussing terms

obviously celtic come in over late afternoon y''day and convinced him and lets face it no one knew celtic were in the chase for him y''day did we

[/quote]

is y''day like g''day?

jas :)