Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Derby fixtures

Both been moved to Sunday midday. - Web Team Pete

You mean Derby County is only playing 2 games next season, and both are on Sunday?  Even if they win twice as many games as last year (both of them) they will get relegated again.

Ha ha, I know you''re talking about the d-Ipsh#t games.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

Both been moved to Sunday midday. - Web Team Pete

You mean Derby County is only playing 2 games next season, and both are on Sunday?  Even if they win twice as many games as last year (both of them) they will get relegated again.

Ha ha, I know you''re talking about the d-Ipsh#t games.

[/quote]Possibly the worst joke to come out of the good ol'' U S of A since George W. Bush.

Ridiculous overreaction by the police as usual.Is this really such a high-risk game that the prospect of 20-30 behaving stupidly has to ruin the spectacle for 25,000 others?I''ve been to plenty of derbies at 3pm and evening kick offs and never seen anything that you might see on a normal evening when say, sheffield Utd or Brum are in townSomething should be done to bring the derby back

I don''t like the breakfast kick offs on a sunday, but if you add alcohol to the atmosphere the minority will create something, any one can see that, but I am intrigued as to why 12-13 years back it was ok to kick off at 7.45pm.unless, somehow, you can stop people drinking before the match, then the game will always be at midday on a sunday.alcohol + ipswich fans / morons = possible trouble. and I don''t want the club to be on tv for the wrong reason

If George W Bush is the worst, then I think we are doing a pretty good job.  We haven''t been bombed in ages! No other Pres. can claim that success rate since this sort of thing started in the Carter years.

Your comic put down was the worst joke from the UK since you last posted, Robert N Limp.

A decision that''s always baffled me, especially when you have:

Tuesday, 08 April 2008
Sheff Utd v Sheff Wed

Tuesday, 15 April 2008
Wolves v West Brom

Unless it''s more of a British Transport Police issue ferrying supporters cross-county....

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

Tuesday, 08 April 2008 Sheff Utd v Sheff WedTuesday, 15 April 2008Wolves v West Brom

Unless it''s more of a British Transport Police issue ferrying supporters cross-county....

[/quote]It''s ridiculous really.  Things have changed much since the trouble in the 80''s yet it seems we always end up on a sunday for Derby days.  

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

Tuesday, 08 April 2008 Sheff Utd v Sheff WedTuesday, 15 April 2008Wolves v West Brom

[/quote]engineering work for the 1st game so not btp or trains fault, cheers for trying to blame the railway pete!!!!

Could someone get some stats for when there was last a major incident at the derby. A petition along with this, and I think we may have a chance of a 3pm kick off. We would have to liase with the scummers though, as it would need to be a joint petition...

[quote user="mighty yellow"]Could someone get some stats for when there was last a major incident at the derby. A petition along with this, and I think we may have a chance of a 3pm kick off. We would have to liase with the scummers though, as it would need to be a joint petition...[/quote]Would the meeting with the scummers have to be held on a Sunday as well?

Happier if we simply made the games home fans only. Might upset the pauper''s only chance of getting a full house for a league game, but I wouldn''t miss having them stinking out Carrow Road.If the powers to be hadn''t bent over and taken everything from Sky both games could be shown live on BBC or Anglia TV

[quote user="mighty yellow"]A petition along with this, and I think we

may have a chance of a 3pm kick off. We would have to liase with the

scummers though, as it would need to be a joint petition...[/quote]

Where''s Smudger when you need him....? [:^)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="mighty yellow"]A petition along with this, and I think we

may have a chance of a 3pm kick off. We would have to liase with the

scummers though, as it would need to be a joint petition...[/quote]

Where''s Smudger when you need him....? [:^)][/quote]Hopefully the morgue