Sign in to follow this  
National express super guard

am i the only person without an inside man?

[quote user="National Express super guard"]am i the only one on here who doesn''t have a source to tip them off on transfers. I''ve taken to hiding in the wheely bins at colney, to get a scoop.
talking of inside men, how are jim magilton and david sheepshanks?
[/quote]

No inside man for me either....

[quote user="shyster"]I''d say most of the blokes on here have found their inner woman. [:D]
[/quote]

im surprised shyster isnt giving someone grief for not spelling something just how he wants it spelt. like GUNA.

i thought u didnt post on here because u didnt like the way people used a bit of text language???

well if you''re getting 6 quid returns well done as should be 6 quid single fares!!! I don''t do advance tickets I just sell the expensive ones, you know the £72 ones, with my 4% commission!!!!in answer to your question, the price of the tickets is dependant on the availability of said ticket on the train you wish. there may be 25 £6 tickets on the 1130 from norwich but only £15 tickets left on the 1030. always ask if theres any £6 tickets available on any other trains.or come and buy your ticket from me!!!! ching ching!!!

My local vicar is friends with a chef who works at Dunston Hall and he said that his cleaning lady works at Carrow road and she said she heard Irish accents the other side of a door. So technically I don''t have an inside man, it is an inside cleaning lady...

By the way this means we are signing Damien Duff yesterday [;)]

I got my hair cut in Chris''s in Prince of Wales Road years back and John Bond was having his cut next to me. Just ask me if you want any info.[:|]