Sign in to follow this  
king canary

Who have you signed?

What players have you got into your Norwich team on various computer games? Seems more fun than constant rumours etc. My best was Tim Borwoski on football manager, top midfielder!

[quote user="king canary"]What players have you got into your Norwich team on various computer games? Seems more fun than constant rumours etc. My best was Tim Borwoski on football manager, top midfielder![/quote]

It''s pretty bad but I''ve never been Norwich on the new game. Might have to do it soon!

[quote user="SnakepitTopBoy"]

[quote user="king canary"]What players have you got into your Norwich team on various computer games? Seems more fun than constant rumours etc. My best was Tim Borwoski on football manager, top midfielder![/quote]

It''s pretty bad but I''ve never been Norwich on the new game. Might have to do it soon!

[/quote]

Make sure you get Anichebi up front from everton on loan, you should get to the prem first season.

Only on the updated patch tho

Slight disadvantage being a Pro Evo player, no Norwich... the second disadvantage is the the kit designer on the ps3 version is terrible so I cant even make them!

Cristiano Ronaldo on a bosman free on FM2006, consequently winning Champs League and Premiership 4 times in a row.

carlos vela on last years football manager

got norwich promoted and vela helped me push norwich to 7th in prem with something like 20goals in 23games from jan loan

There are lots of good youngsters to buy. Sign Kamier Saag, John Fleck, Bruno, that PSV with the wierd name, Zeefiulk or something [:S], Uche from Getafe, Ustari from Getafe, Taarabt, James Vaughan, Dean Bouzanis, Fraizer Campbell and Kazenga Lua Lua are very good young players.

Whats your best achievements on there?

Mine have to be winning the World Cup, Wiining the Euro Cup (Uefa Cup) with Everton and coming 2nd with West Brom in the prem when I came 17th the season before. Ezequiel Lavezzi was fantastic for West Brom!

Distel Zola, bought for peanuts now worth 40 Mill!

And Yaser Al Qahtani  top rate striker who recently had trial with Man Utd

In Norwich City mad league, in www.xperteleven.com My team, City Clickers, has Kevin Keelan, Chris Woods, Ian Culverhouse, Mark Bowen, Dave Watson, Steve Bruce, Andy Linighan, Martin Peters, Kenny Foggo, Graham Paddon, Colin Suggett, Dale Gordon, Ron Davies, Ted Macdougall, Dion Dublin etc. And i''ve already signed Wes Hoolahan. 

I take it you got promoted then?

The best player I ever signed was a young Brazilian called Luinha. Broke the bank (£8m) but scored 31 goals in the top flight!

Later sold him to Newcastle for £12.5m. Irreplaceable. Got relagated as a result.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

I take it you got promoted then?

The best player I ever signed was a young Brazilian called Luinha. Broke the bank (£8m) but scored 31 goals in the top flight!

Later sold him to Newcastle for £12.5m. Irreplaceable. Got relagated as a result.

[/quote]

I didn''t, Mowbray did but he went to middlesboro.

I was always fail at Norwich, I ply my trade in lower leagues, currently with shrewsbury, 1 season 1 promotion, bringing in likes of stuart nicholson from wba and a young lad from liverpool in midfield on loan, but can''t get him back for this season!!! bought tom heaton from man utd in goal for 16k and sold for 100k a year later, and now trying to sign joe lewis, but not been 2 successful there!!!

I took on Romeo Castelen, Freddie Adu, Jeremie Brechet, Daniel Majstorovic, Florent Balmont and oddly, Thomas Buffel. [Several months before we were linked with him].

All cost a bomb, but made my team a consistent bottom-half Premiership side.

tonton zola moukou, jobi mcanuff and lional morgan always used to tear up trees on the old school versions

On FM08 i bought Giggs, Scholes and P.Neville in the second season (after getting promoted) for about 5/6 million in total for all three players, i stayed up first season (about 15th) then came top ten in the second season.

FM08- 4.3.1.2

Paul Robinson (CD) from Millwall is an absolute steal at about £400k. NOw in 2010 and he is worth £5.25m.

Ibrahim Tall (RB) Hearts is a solid RB, I always get Dorian Dervitte(CD) on loan from Spurs too.

In Midfield i play with a holding man, normally Fozzy, with Brian Howard (Barnsley), Mendieta (Loan) is bloody awesome as is a boy called Ian Black (CM) from Inverness.

Tamas Priskin (Watford) up top has a rating of 19 for finishing, he always bangs the goals in and along with Rigters and Evans on loan normally propel me to the top 8.

Thinking about it, its quite tragic as i always buy the same bunch of players for City each time i start a game up!

I keep saying it but we really do need a network game soon!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

FM08- 4.3.1.2

Paul Robinson (CD) from Millwall is an absolute steal at about £400k. NOw in 2010 and he is worth £5.25m.

Ibrahim Tall (RB) Hearts is a solid RB, I always get Dorian Dervitte(CD) on loan from Spurs too.

In Midfield i play with a holding man, normally Fozzy, with Brian Howard (Barnsley), Mendieta (Loan) is bloody awesome as is a boy called Ian Black (CM) from Inverness.

Tamas Priskin (Watford) up top has a rating of 19 for finishing, he always bangs the goals in and along with Rigters and Evans on loan normally propel me to the top 8.

Thinking about it, its quite tragic as i always buy the same bunch of players for City each time i start a game up!

I keep saying it but we really do need a network game soon!

[/quote]

How does the network game work?

Is it like a normal game but all of us are different clubs?

[quote user="National express super guard"]i''d be up for that, any excuse to have a go at fellow managers!!!! seriously though, I reckon I could be the surprise package!!!
[/quote]

We will just have to wait and see my friend [;)]

Its quite simple really.

The host loads the network game option, he passes on the IP add of his commputer to the people who want to join the game and voila! We are all connected.

What we would all need to do is arrange a time/set evenings to play etc.....i think its fair that nobody can be City and we should start off in League 2 or something similar.

What does everyone think?

[quote user="National express super guard"]what happens if one of us aint about that evening, how does the game continue? otherwise I think this is a cracking idea, shrewsbury are my side!!!

[/quote]

I claim Peterborough [;)]

I prefer the old school CM games. For CM 01/02 there is only one player you need.....Maxim Tsigalko......powerful, dynamic Belarusian forward, will go on to break all scoring records known to man! For CM 03/04 the one player you have to buy ASAP is Toledo.........tricky Brazilian playmaker/forward.....goes on to dominate the league he ends up at. Did anyone else play these versions, or perhaps some people still do??

I play a network game with my mate all the time... we both start with equal teams in stature on the game... last season we did toulouse and Rc lens (and he doesn''t like to talk about that season now, so u can tell who did well there!!) this season we both are doing Tottenham (him) and blackburn for me, my best signing is Farfan, and sable in midfield (from Rc Lens), awesome gems..!!

Anyway on a funny note, we just started this one and for a laugh i went on to the on game editor before we started and edited his spurs third kit to bright PINK with yellow edging... oh it was so ugly... anyhow i forgot i had done it, till last night and he is away to me (blackburn) and up pops the pink kit... i bashed him 4-1... all goals in the second half. The funny thing is i work with him.. so in i pop today and i have left him all day trying to work out when spurs last had a pink kit and why it is still on the game!!!!   about ten minutes ago,  I just told him the truth.. oh his face...!!! i was in stitches...!!!

Network play all the better when you win 4-1.....!!!!!

[quote user="National express super guard"]what happens if one of us aint about that evening, how does the game continue? otherwise I think this is a cracking idea, shrewsbury are my side!!!

[/quote]

you can set it up to say ur gonna be away if u know ur gonna be, if not you return to find a whole load of horrible results and unfinished buisness.!! i would do this... but league two.... hmmm MK DONS for me..!!!!!

[quote user="Yella_Forever"]

[/quote]

you can set it up to say ur gonna be away if u know ur gonna be, if not you return to find a whole load of horrible results and unfinished buisness.!! i would do this... but league two.... hmmm MK DONS for me..!!!!!

[/quote]

Ack! Beat me to it! Hmm... I''ll have Stockport then.