Sign in to follow this  
bassisbest

Next couple of days

I''m not going to believe anything on the official site until Gordon has confirmed it. Too many rumour-mongers out there these days....

[quote user="Caaanary"]

I''m not going to believe anything on the official site until Gordon has confirmed it. Too many rumour-mongers out there these days....

[/quote]

Agreed. What has "Glenn Roeder" ever predicted right? Nothing, i too am not going to believe it until GNG has told us it''s going to happen.

Well, it certainly seems as though we won''t have to wait too muich longer for another signing or 2! My guess is that there will be announcements by Monday

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]That worries me more than it puts me at ease. Certainly doesnt sound like we have anyone "in the bag" waiting to be announced does it?[/quote]

You''re supposed to be on holiday with no internet access!!!! I''m taking it as a positive. It might just mean dotting the I''s & crossing the T''s as far as personal terms are concerned!

Sky Sports reckons we are tracking 30 year old Col Utd striker Clive Platt , go for it Glen theres a new hero if ever i saw one .

[quote user="Stevee Wonder"][quote user="Caaanary"]

[/quote]

Agreed. What has "Glenn Roeder" ever predicted right? Nothing, i too am not going to believe it until GNG has told us it''s going to happen.

[/quote]

I think Glenn''s heart is in the right place, he is only trying to keep us all happy with these non specific tit bits most of which I think he gets out of the papers and message boards like this.

[quote user="Good News Gordon"]

I think Glenn''s heart is in the right place, he is only trying to keep us all happy with these non specific tit bits most of which I think he gets out of the papers and message boards like this.

[/quote]

Thanks for that Gordon  [:|]

[quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="Stevee Wonder"][quote user="Caaanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

This would be the GNG who is also posting on the Green un site winding up binners too would it??

And which "us" would you be referring too?

Get lost muppet[:P]

[quote user="ncfclad"]

so who are these 3 or 4 deals.

I reckon Hoolahan, Cole, Gow and Bell/Gorkss

[/quote]

Hoolahan and Gow are expected to sign in the next day or two according to BBC Radio Naaaarfooolk this evening

[quote user="McCanary"][quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="Stevee Wonder"][quote user="Caaanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

This would be the GNG who is also posting on the Green un site winding up binners too would it??

And which "us" would you be referring too?

Get lost muppet[:P]

[/quote]

Whoever is posting on the Scummer site is not me, as usual the binners have to steal the best from Norfolk.

I am a proud  Norwich supporter and season ticket holder at Carrow Road

Hopefully Hoolahan, Gow, Gorkss and any of the £2m strikers quoted as being linked. Wud leave us 2 full backs, 2 strikers and a centre back short (2 dep Doc). Put in the season long loans for Bertrand, Cork, Evans, and we''d be nearly complete

[quote user="Stevee Wonder"][quote user="Caaanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Yeah - Roeder didn''t even seem to predict Clingan coming! GNG knew that weeks before it happened, infact I am inclined to believe that the last person to know was Roeder! What kind of a club is it we support these days???!!! Maybe a chocolate coated biscuit?

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Stevee Wonder"][quote user="Caaanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah - Roeder didn''t even seem to predict Clingan coming! GNG knew that weeks before it happened, infact I am inclined to believe that the last person to know was Roeder! What kind of a club is it we support these days???!!! Maybe a chocolate coated biscuit?
[/quote]

"Shola is in the building" and without Steve (Can We Have 15 Minutes to Chat About this Glenn/Tony/Jim)  Denos. Amazing!