Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Kasper Gorkss???

The guy who said Hoolahan and Bell were signing (admittedly hasn''t happened as of yet) has told me that Kasper Gorkss is the defender we are in talks with after having a bid accepted.

I know most people dont believe anything I say but you dont need to read this post, but I have posted it for anyone who is interested in what I have been told.

[quote user="ncfclad"]

The guy who said Hoolahan and Bell were signing (admittedly hasn''t happened as of yet) has told me that Kasper Gorkss is the defender we are in talks with after having a bid accepted.

I know most people dont believe anything I say but you dont need to read this post, but I have posted it for anyone who is interested in what I have been told.

[/quote]

why do u even listen to that source anymore?

he''s taking the mick out of u and probably enjoying it...

jas :)

[quote user="ncfclad"]

[/quote]

SPOT ON, you are dead right, but all those doubters will not believe you.

Keep up the good work

ncfclad, I sincerely hope you are right, but why would we still be after Bell if reports of Gow are to be believed? So if that isn''t true then neither is your source''s information.

I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt ncfclad, but then Gordon stepped in and gave you his backing on the rumour........and that''s when it all fell apart for me, can''t be happening now!

[quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="ncfclad"]

[/quote]

Keep up the good work

[/quote]

Christ Bull sh*tter Gordon agrees with you! Gorkss will at Portman Road by Tuesday then!

I havent heard whats happening with Bell and Hoolahan now, the only thing that is new is about Gorkss.

It wont surprise me if we dont get him though as its too good to be true.

GNG has been proved to be a liar by his false press conference times so I dont like being compared to him, as for my own source I have stated before that at this moment he hasnt been right yet, so its all up in open air as far as that is concerned. Also he hasnt mentioned Cole or Gow.

[quote user="ncfclad"]

I havent heard whats happening with Bell and Hoolahan now, the only thing that is new is about Gorkss.

GNG has been proved to be a liar by his false press conference times so I dont like being compared to him, as for my own source I have stated before that at this moment he hasnt been right yet, so its all up in open air as far as that is concerned. Also he hasnt mentioned Cole or Gow.

[/quote]

Now stop it, don''t you lot dare compare ncfclad to a low life lying scumbag like me

"Gordon is a Moron, Gordon is a Moron"

Liar liar pants on fire!

There that should do it!

[/quote]

Now stop it, don''t you lot dare compare ncfclad to a low life lying scumbag like me

[/quote]

I don''t think you''re a lowlife or a scumbag at all Gordon, I mean crikey at the very worst all you''ve done is posted false info on a message board. The liar part however, I''m yet to be convinced otherwise I''m afraid. Still never anything personal Gordon, just not worth it.

[/quote]

Keep up the good work

[/quote]

Thats the first one in ncfclad maybe you will get an apology when the others come to Carrow Road , but knowing the lot on here maybe not.

[quote user="ncfclad"]

[/quote]

Ncfclad keep the rumours coming i do hope your right, and don''t worry i won''t compare you to GNG least you post rumours with an understanding that, thats all they are until deals are confirmed

And GNG please please go away, your post have gone from being the insider to now being bitter i hope the ipswich fans adore you more than we do so off you go...

We could also chuck in a few quid to sweeten the deal? Maybe tell them he can play up front too! Tell them he''s ''Versatile''! (There''d have to be no giggling though. Don''t want to give the game away!)[:P]