Sign in to follow this  
Gentleman Jim

Sammy Clingan....

[quote user="C.T"]

Wiz what is it about you and J.C hes not exactly the best striker in the champ.......you criticise Bertrand and not Cureton

What the hell is wrong with you?

[/quote]

He likes it when people talk to him...

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"][quote user="CNS-Canary"]

One goal in 80 odd apperance.?

not the sort of player we should be signing really is it?!

OTBC

x

[/quote]

Again, goals scored is not a sign of a good player.

[/quote]

ROFLMAO!

Its gonna be a long hard season isn''t it?[:D][:D]

[/quote]

Yes, if idiots like you keep harping on. You don''t have a clue!

[/quote]

Idiot am I?....................Hughes, Jarrett, Brown, Thorne, Dave the shirker, Brellier.............all rubbished by me...........and praised by you!...........hmm?

[/quote]

All praised by me? I didn''t join the forum prior to the moderators lifting the moderation. Do you live in your own world or something?

[/quote]

Well....if you rubbish everyone your bound to get some right!

[/quote]

I know you''d like to believe that crap but it ain''t so.................I wanted to sign Earnshaw (first time) Hucks, Curo, Ashton, Crouch (okay we didn''t) Roberts, Semmy Camara and Taylor...............

Still, you believe the liars on here if you want to pal.

[/quote]

I wanted us to sign Ronaldo, Henry and Gerrard.

Your talking ''Wiz'' again

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="C.T"]

Wiz what is it about you and J.C hes not exactly the best striker in the champ.......you criticise Bertrand and not Cureton

[/quote]

He likes it when people talk to him...[/quote]or about him, or copies his username or starts threads about him or edits Wiki pages about him.    Good job we dont do all that......

[quote user="C.T"]

[/quote]

I think its becauise he''s come through the ranks at City, and like Hucks, he just loves the club, and that is rare these days CT.

If liking those things is wrong.........so be it mate.

I will also say that if this Clingan guy signs, then the second he pulls that shirt over his head..........I''ll support him..........Donkerty is the one exception with me, everyone else I''ll shout for.

I might not rate any new signing that GR makes, but when they wear the shirt, a different wiz takes over..........

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="C.T"]

[/quote]

I think its becauise he''s come through the ranks at City, and like Hucks, he just loves the club, and that is rare these days CT.

I will also say that if this Clingan guy signs, then the second he pulls that shirt over his head..........I''ll support him..........Donkerty is the one exception with me, everyone else I''ll shout for.

I might not rate any new signing that GR makes, but when they wear the shirt, a different wiz takes over..........

[/quote]

yes im sure Cureton loves the club, and doesnt mind the BIG FAT paycheck....

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="C.T"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Does the same apply with the Jarvis brothers. And what about Doherty, he played much better than JC, and don''t even think of saying that JC tried harder than Doc. Take your pills son.

[quote user="canaries in Bed"]

And what about Doherty, he played much better than JC,

[/quote]

Thats your opinion..........not mine sunbeam.[:D]

In my view the criticism of both the Doc and Cureton has been over the top. Ok curo missed a few important chances last season but i think he will come good. If anything i think he was a bit too eager to do well last season so was snatching at chances a bit.

The Doc is a decent defender at this level. Having said that it won''t be the end of the world if he does not sign a new contract with us!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Actually, a hell of lot of people in the Barclay and at pubs afterwards. Too much blame goes to Doc, I''m not saying he is the best, but he has done a lot more than golden boy Shack, the same applies with JC. He had a poor season, but that does not mean he is a poor player by any means. Would you cheer Doc, if he scored a winning goal, sunbeam.

[quote user="canaries in Bed"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Would you cheer Doc, if he scored a winning goal, sunbeam.

[/quote]

No I wouldn''t because it doesn''t happen.........and even if he did score, it still wouldn''t cancel out the many goals he''s played an active part in giving away!.[:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="canaries in Bed"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Would you cheer Doc, if he scored a winning goal, sunbeam.

[/quote]

No I wouldn''t because it doesn''t happen.........and even if he did score, it still wouldn''t cancel out the many goals he''s played an active part in giving away!.[:|]

[/quote]

And the same bloody applies with JC, he scored in maybe 10 games all season and then misses about 50 chances, I would say that he cost us more games than Doc did and I would be happy for JC to leave now and get some one who will score. I bet you that Doc cost us less than Shacks too.

Like I have said, Doc is not the best but he is sure as hell not as bad as what your saying.

Like I have said, Doc is not the best but he is sure as hell not as bad as what your saying.

[/quote]

Study and re-run all the match replays on Canaries World.............then come back and post again!.

[/quote]

Study and re-run all the match replays on Canaries World.............then come back and post again!.

[/quote]

telling people what to do are we? You lovely old boy[+o(]

If he is rated so highly by Forest and if they have offered him a contract I wonder why he wants to move, because so far I think most people would agree that they are more ambitious than us (on the strength of summer signings and spending so far)

Why do you see ambition of the relevant clubs as the key ingrediant in a transfer? We may be offering more money. He may like Norwich. He may have friends here. He may have fallen out with people at Forest. He may feel he has a better chance of furthering his career with Norwich. He may well feel like he wants a change.

And as for ambition, do you really think signing Earnshaw and then letting two of your best players in Commons and Agogo leave for peanuts is a sign of ambition? I don''t.

Possibly because we have a respected and experienced manager who the player wants to come and play for.

But that couldn''t be true could it? After all, he has no clout [:$]

Possibly because we have a respected and experienced manager who the player wants to come and play for.

im not just saying it to wind people up but he showed no signs of promise when at wolves 3yrs ago

this is not to say that he isnt good enough now as obviously some players develop later.

i just personally think he found his level in league 1

although he maybe useful squad player but i wouldnt hold any serious hopes him being star revelation

but who knows? worth a risk surely on a free

[/quote]

[/quote]

Study Doc or JC. Because you cut and paste parts of a post. You do what suits you. But do you really think I have time to run through Canaries world? Thats for sad old men with no lives and a pure hatred of anything Norwich to do. All I know and can comment on, is the games I have seen this season, which is a lot, unlike others I know, I''m not a fantasist and don''t pretend to know more than I don''t.

It''s best to ignore Wiz, he''s just a sad old tw@t with no real friends, so comes on here in the hope of some attention.You will die alone Wiz

Don''t forget that he''s coming in on a free transfer. Whichever way you look at it, you have to realise that he''s a decent player and won''t have cost us more than a signing on fee, and his wages. We signed Fozzy on a free, and although opinion is divided over him, it has worked out fairly well. Clingan could turn out to be a bargain, and would give us extra depth in the midfield.  

I do normally mate. He is the biggest ejit I have seen on the net, thinks he is the daddy of the forum. He says he ahs a love of the club, I''m not so sure.

One Forrest fans opinion is all it takes to assure you that this fella is any good! Alot of people who post on here believe Doc has talent! If he moves on to another club they will prob post on their forum how good he is and it is a shame he didnt commit to Norwich........

Saying this I think he will provide good (and much needed) backup. If he signs that is.