Sign in to follow this  
jeagle

We have bid for David Bell

The only time i have seen him play was in the cup for Luton against Liverpool and he played really well. Could be a useful addition me thinks and only 24 with a reasonable transfer fee (300k?)

Not really an Inbetweenie that Roeder is supposedly interested in is he , cheap though so probably something in this one.

Quote from a Luton fan on the Footy Mad site:

Q. Is he any good? : 

A. To be honest, based on what he did for us prior to his departure, he was average in a poor League One side. Whether this was motivation, the players around him or his underlying lack of class we shall see. He had some good games for us in the Championship last season, but those games are now a season and a half away.

I''m saying nothing.

I thought David Bell was good!  I''m glad we are in for him, and I''m sure he would be a good signing, but what I''m wondering is why do we need three right wingers?

[quote user="Robert N. LiM"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

I''m saying nothing.

[/quote]

If only.
[/quote]

That''s that settled then, you''re not Darren Huckerby and I claim my 5 pounds.  Darrne wouldn''t be that churlish, and I bet your farts don''t smell like freshly mown grass with a touch of cinnamon either.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Robert N. LiM"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

I''m saying nothing.

[/quote]If only.[/quote]

That''s that settled then, you''re not Darren Huckerby and I claim my 5 pounds.  Darrne wouldn''t be that churlish, and I bet your farts don''t smell like freshly mown grass with a touch of cinnamon either.

[/quote]If only.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

[quote user="Grando"]Will our bid for David Bell end in tears!? Phnar, phnar.[/quote]

had to read that twice before I got it - very good [:)]

[/quote]

I had to read it 3 times!

[quote user="sig"][quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

[quote user="Grando"]Will our bid for David Bell end in tears!? Phnar, phnar.[/quote]

had to read that twice before I got it - very good [:)]

[/quote]

I had to read it 3 times!

[/quote]

I dont get it  [:''(]

Relative who''s a Leicester season ticket holder was very impressed with him - one of their few highlights. Young, nippy right-winger apparently, not scared to beat his man.