Sign in to follow this  
Nik

Hucks in training with new team.

Hucks  son plays football for my local team,  and today he was training with the young boys, helping setting up the equipment and putting it away, he also was doing the bleep tests with the boys, and helping with their training.

Just thought i would share this with you, what a top bloke,

Where ever your life takes you good luck, thanks and we will miss you !! 

Yes the best ever.top man always a legend. What GLENDA ROEDAR will not be

[quote user="Hucks6"]Yes the best ever.top man always a legend. What GLENDA ROEDAR will not be
[/quote]

if glen Roeder takes us up next season in a team WITHOUT huckerby then it proves him right doesnt it?

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

if glen Roeder takes us up next season in a team WITHOUT huckerby then it proves him right doesnt it?

[/quote]

A big word that  '' if ''....of course he would be vindicated..... If

Just hope that Glenn Roeder knows what he''s doing RE letting Hucks go.

He was still OUR best player going forward. Maybe Glenn knows that we have the cash to get better/younger...maybe Glenn''s target wanted to come but was previously put off by Huck''s presence on our left wing ? who knows???

Mr Roeder does. He better get this call right.

Oh, & wasn''t Neil Doncaster''s piece in the paper offensive. That is, to our intelligence.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

A big word that  '' if ''....of course he would be vindicated..... If

Just hope that Glenn Roeder knows what he''s doing RE letting Hucks go.

He was still OUR best player going forward. Maybe Glenn knows that we have the cash to get better/younger...maybe Glenn''s target wanted to come but was previously put off by Huck''s presence on our left wing ? who knows???

Mr Roeder does. He better get this call right.

Oh, & wasn''t Neil Doncaster''s piece in the paper offensive. That is, to our intelligence.

[quote user="Hucks6"]Yes the best ever.top man always a legend. What GLENDA ROEDAR will not be
[/quote]

Your either a binner or 10? I can''t decide which. Either way you can''t even spell Roeder.

[/quote]

give the man a break i think and hope very much that your proved rong next season!!!!!!! i hate people like you because huckerby wasnt the player he used to be yes hes a top bloke and deserves the very best and yes i know the way he was released wasnt very professional but he wasnt the player he was 2 seasons ago and he aparently had huge wages. i just so hope your proved rong next season just too shut you up. but then again hell still probably be GLENDA ROEDER!!! your perthetic.

Well it''s certainly a bold move from him to release huckerby, but he is a year older now, and only time will tell wether it''s a right decision.

I was told on tuesday that he and his family have purchased season tickets for next season. So at least he might still be at Carrow Road.

City angel if what DUFFMAN says is true i hope you are not too late for movers and shakers .

[quote user="inch_high"]

[/quote]

Your either a binner or 10? I can''t decide which. Either way you can''t even spell Roeder.

[/quote]

Or Glenn for that matter. [;)]