Sign in to follow this  
macdougalls perm

FAO Sam the Leeds man.

I see you failed in your totally ungrounded attempts to get your points back.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! [:D][:D][:D][:D]

PS Sorry to everyone else for this thread - childish I know but it had to be done, [;)] 

As someone who is following the Bournemouth saga I have been watching this closely. What repercussions this will have for Luton, Bournemouth, Rotherham etc I dont know.But as someone who lives near Bradford we take every opportunity anyway to laugh at Leeds.

Was watching sky sports news live when they announced it, was classic television!!! they gave the reporter a 30 page document and basically told him to find out the result whilst on live tv, the phrase " don''t panic" sprung to mind.

Only fair decision for the likes of Carlisle and Doncaster. Thing is Leeds will probably go on to win the playoffs anyway.

Playoffs it is then, we have done bloody well to get this far, we can be proud of our season no matter what, what sort of a season have you had???

Someone told me today that we shoould show our metal in the playoffs and that is exactly what we will do. And by the way Grimesy, if we had got the 15 points back, it would havr made no difference to them as we would have been 8 points clear of Doncaster going into last game and we beat them recently and same goes for Carlisle.

[quote user="sam"]

Playoffs it is then, we have done bloody well to get this far, we can be proud of our season no matter what, what sort of a season have you had???

Someone told me today that we shoould show our metal in the playoffs and that is exactly what we will do. And by the way Grimesy, if we had got the 15 points back, it would havr made no difference to them as we would have been 8 points clear of Doncaster going into last game and we beat them recently and same goes for Carlisle.

[/quote]

Oh, go on then - one more. HA HA! [:D]

[quote user="sam"]

[/quote]

Why do you post so much on this forum if you support Leeds? We8Wba is an idiot at times but at least he isn''t a total wind up merchant like you.

Doesn''t matter what kind of season we have had. I''d rather be in our position than yours. While your at it you might as well have a dig at T

I post in here becuase i want to, if you have a problem with it then don''t reply to me, but you always do.

[quote user="sam"]And by the way Grimesy, if we had got the 15 points back, it would have made no difference to them as we would have been 8 points clear of Doncaster going into last game and we beat them recently and same goes for Carlisle.[/quote]It must make a difference to them if you are overtaking them and they have been there all season? [:|][quote user="NegativeVibes"]Why do you post so much on this forum if

you support Leeds? We8Wba is an idiot at times but at least he isn''t a

total wind up merchant like you.[/quote]I happen to know Sam has a season ticket at Norwich for next year; and has had one for the last few seasons except this one... Don''t know why, seeing as all he does is slate Norwich, you''ll have to ask him that!

Leeds were never going to get their points back bit of a stupid appeal in my opinion, however on their recent form they have looked the best team in the top 6 and have the momentum going into the play-offs I would back them to go up through the play-offs along with Swansea and Doncaster.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="macdougalls perm"]

Oh, go on then - one more. HA HA! [:D]

[/quote]

And one more Ha Ha

[/quote]

now that truly takes post of the year in my opinion

2-0 down at home to Carlisle in the play-off semi 1st leg... back-to-back promotion hopes starting to fade?

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="we8wba"]

now that truly takes post of the year in my opinion

[/quote]

Thank you sir.

[/quote]

I quite agree. And just forgot, how are the play-offs going Sam? .... Sam? ..... It''s all gone quiet over there.            HA HA!!!!

At least Leeds have something to play for and they are not even out of the reckoning yet they only need 1 goal, and what is it exactly Norwich have to play for oh that''s it NOTHING. They just have idiot fans ranting on about wanting a manager who remarkably saved them from relegation to be sacked all because he let Darren ''''I did nothing all season'''' Huckerby leave. Some of the people on here are stupid firstly Roeder is God then lets get to the play-offs, then why did we mention the play-offs, will we go down and now to top it off Roeder Out, absolute ignorance!!

The play offs are over TWO legs, hence last night was the 1ST leg, look at what happened with yeovil and forest last year!

Beaker you ain''t funny mate, try and post something that is actually goign to make me laugh next time you think of a joke or just go to the joke thread on it''s not just football, i have plenty on there.

[quote user="sam"]

The play offs are over TWO legs, hence last night was the 1ST leg, look at what happened with yeovil and forest last year!

Beaker you ain''t funny mate, try and post something that is actually goign to make me laugh next time you think of a joke or just go to the joke thread on it''s not just football, i have plenty on there.

[/quote]

i think me n beaker may agree on something here

15pts

who gives a f*ck

we sh!tty leeds

n we not going up

away goal does not count double in the playoffs.. Carlisle are at home so its up to Leeds to break them down...Leeds need 2 for extra time and Pens and 3 to win.... Carlisle are at best only going to need to score once....

11 men behind the ball and passing it between Centerbacks and keeper for 90 minutes it is i then...

jas :)

[quote user="Greenwich Canary"]Leeds only need one goal for extra-time, surely?![/quote]

true.. i was basing it on the assumption Carlisle Scored...

jas :)

[quote user="Hughesy"]At least Leeds have something to play for and they are not even out of the reckoning yet they only need 1 goal, and what is it exactly Norwich have to play for oh that''s it NOTHING. They just have idiot fans ranting on about wanting a manager who remarkably saved them from relegation to be sacked all because he let Darren ''''I did nothing all season'''' Huckerby leave. Some of the people on here are stupid firstly Roeder is God then lets get to the play-offs, then why did we mention the play-offs, will we go down and now to top it off Roeder Out, absolute ignorance!![/quote]

We have nothing to play for because we are already where you (if you are a Leeds fan, if not Sam) are trying to get - I would have thought that that was quite a simple concept to grasp. If not, let''s try a simpler approach - would Leeds fans swap places with Norwich at the moment - simple as that; what do you reckon - yes or no?     

[quote user="sam"]

[/quote]

HA HA!