Sign in to follow this  

"I could keep this under my hat, but I would rather do this for our supporters," said Roeder, quizzed as to whether he had any fresh injury worries after Saturday''s 2-1 home defeat by Blackpool in which skipper Mark Fotheringham disappeared early with a gashed head.

http://norwichcity.myfootballwriter.com/full_article.asp?i=2850

I would like to see the Camara/Bertrand left side back again, solid but still having attacking threat.

That would explain why Huckerby looked so far off the pace - which puzzled me.  I did see him wince and grab his crotch early in the game but figured he was just getting aroused....

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

"I could keep this under my hat, but I would rather do this for our supporters," said Roeder, quizzed as to whether he had any fresh injury worries after Saturday''s 2-1 home defeat by Blackpool in which skipper Mark Fotheringham disappeared early with a gashed head.

http://norwichcity.myfootballwriter.com/full_article.asp?i=2850

I would like to see the Camara/Bertrand left side back again, solid but still having attacking threat.

[/quote]

I agree CJF. Bertrand was actually better on the left wing than at left-back, and probably hasn''t been as good as Camara at LB.

No - we MUST play with two wingers. It is the only system that works. Otherwise we will lose every game and be relegated, play Hucks unfit, he is still our best player. In fact, he is the world''s best player.... If Huckerby doesn''t play we will lose four nil. We will miss all the covering and tracking back he does, our LB will be left exposed time and time again....Who''s going to be winning all the headers Huckerby usually does?If Hucks doesn''t play, we might as well concede the game to Watford now. I think we should sack all the players and just have Hucks playing on his own, we''d play much better and win every game.After all, look at how much better the team has played with him in it. There was the champagne football against Blackpool, the Brazil-esque performance against Barnsley, all orchestrated by Hucks, no-one else even touched the ball so far as i could see. Not to mention his prolific strike rate this season, and his fantastic attitude towards the game, never throws his toys out the pram, despite having fallen out with every manager he has ever played for, it has always been the manager''s fault....Isnt that right Canary Angel?(For anyone reading this who thinks this was a serious post, it''s not, it''s all irony and sarcasm!)

[quote user="kick it off"]I did of course mean City Angel, not canary angel...
[/quote]

Find me one post where I have said that he should play when he''s not fit!

Find me one post where I''ve said that he should automatically be in the team whether he''s performed or not!

All I''ve ever said and will continue to say that in my view when he''s fit he should be ahead of Gibbs, Henry and probably Pattison be that in the team or on the bench!

[quote user="JC"] I did see him wince and grab his crotch early in the game but figured he was just getting aroused....[/quote]By what exactly =P Haha made me laugh.Oh and btw wasnt this where he "had a go at the fans?"

Oh Kick it Off - What wit, what humour, so sharp. You really must join the Bury Boys when we go to away games.

You would be such a laugh.

(For anyone reading this who thinks this a serious post, it''s not, it''s all irony and sarcasm)

I am also quite willing to hold you down for City Angel to administer revenge for your crass infantile comments. (The last paragraph is not irony or sarcasm.)

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="kick it off"]I did of course mean City Angel, not canary angel...[/quote]

Find me one post where I have said that he should play when he''s not fit!

Find me one post where I''ve said that he should automatically be in the team whether he''s performed or not!

All I''ve ever said and will continue to say that in my view when he''s fit he should be ahead of Gibbs, Henry and probably Pattison be that in the team or on the bench!

[/quote]Alright, alright, calm down!! i was merely playing on the Huckerby love you have in such abundance!!I agree, he should be ahead of Gibbs and Henry, not sure on Patty as he gives us options defensively and it depends on who we are against etc....Bertrand is better in my opinion and i don''t think it to be a coincidence that since he has moved to LB and Camara has been dropped we have been playing worse....

[quote user="JC"]

That would explain why Huckerby looked so far off the pace - which puzzled me.  I did see him wince and grab his crotch early in the game but figured he was just getting aroused....

[/quote]

Wonder if he spotted me in the crowd [:D]

JC wrote.....

''''I did see him wince and grab his crotch early in the game but figured he was just getting aroused....''''

I think he had just seen City Angel in the crowd !      [:D]

If he was injured, why was he not subsituted? because there was not any one else better? this strenghtens my previous blog on the theme of Roeder not focussing on limitation damage and protecting the teams/clubs position after all  the previous hard work, which could be so easily undone!!! Our position is fragile and he should not have gambled with the young pretenders!!!![:(]

[quote user="kick it off"]

Alright, alright, calm down!! i was merely playing on the Huckerby love you have in such abundance!!

I agree, he should be ahead of Gibbs and Henry, not sure on Patty as he gives us options defensively and it depends on who we are against etc....

Bertrand is better in my opinion and i don''t think it to be a coincidence that since he has moved to LB and Camara has been dropped we have been playing worse....
[/quote]

ok ok [:)] I also like Bertrand and think he did a great job when he played on the left wing. Hopefully with Hucks injured he''ll play him there tomorrow and bring Camara back as left back.

seems like a convenient way to leave hux out of an away game yet agian to me, and the fact he may miss sat too!!!

Completly off topic as I can not be bothered to start a new one, anyway, I don''t think I have ever posted a rumour before, infact its not a rumour as we all know it, but I was away in Notts at the weekend and heard from somebody close to him that he had infact the signed a contract with Toronto, I think that what the team was. Thats all I heard and thought I would pass it all on to you.

Somebody else who did that was Clayton Moore. He signed his with Jay Silverheels

I wasn''t aware Huckerby could ride a horse and I wonder if it will affect his bad hip. Good luck to him anyway.