Sign in to follow this  
Scooby

Wiz for manager !!!

I don''t know about the rest of you but I think the board should appease the magnificent Wiz and sack Glenn Roeder and install the !st Wizard in his place.  Obviously Mr Roeder knows absolutely nothing about football.  His selections are always wrong, team tactics atrocious and man management skills non existent.  Our Wiz, on the other hand, is the font of all knowledge on all things football and all things Norwich City.  If the board were to appoint Wiz he could rescue us from the oblivion of League 1 to which we are definitely headed under Glenn Roeder and while he is there he could undermine that useless cook and her cohorts to such an extent that they''ll all hand over the club to him and jump on the first plane to retirementsville.  Just imagine the scene at Colney every Monday morning after another massive victory with Wiz at the helm dispensing his meaningfull morale building wisdom to the assembled millionaires waiting by their Bentleys and Ferraris in the car park.

Oh what joy !!! something for us all to look forward to [:D]

Could we have your votes please, or maybe we should start a petition?

Thoughts please.

I think that you''re been unfair to Wizard!!

I''m a big Glenn Roeder fan and think he''s done a great job but no-one is beyond critisism. I too think that he''s made a few mistakes with team selection and wasn''t at all happy when I made the trip to Leicester to find that he rated Gibbs, Henry and Pattison ahead of Hucks.

I also think his attack on Neil Adams is totally unwarranted as is his dig at the fans today.

I love having a dig at him but Wiz is the heart and soul of this message board whichever way the win is blowing, and his headlines and one liners are seldom surpassed even if you and I think the argument behind them is truth or tripe. Very few posters get the number of responses he does.

[quote user="Fellas"]What was wiz saying about newbies again.....
[/quote]

OOOOOOHH!!! [:''(] I''m sooooo hurt.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]I love having a dig at him but Wiz is the heart and soul of this message board whichever way the win is blowing, and his headlines and one liners are seldom surpassed even if you and I think the argument behind them is truth or tripe. Very few posters get the number of responses he does.[/quote]

I totally agree with this Rudolph, but then I totally agree with CT''s description too!

Long live The Wiz I say!

[quote user=" C.T"][:P]Hmmm Glenn Roeder or same crazy old coot. Nope gotta be Glenn for me [:)][/quote]

Newcastle took the Crazy old Coot and look what happened?!

jas :)

the problem is too many people dont like the fact wiz criticises roeder. which some of roeders decisions lately deserve quite frankly.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user=" C.T"][:P]Hmmm Glenn Roeder or same crazy old coot. Nope gotta be Glenn for me [:)][/quote]

Newcastle took the Crazy old Coot and look what happened?!

jas :)

[/quote]

Exactly my friend [y]

Why are you moaning at Glenn Roeder for???? Look what he has done for this football club.  And now he has made a couple a bad choices and decisions you all want him out!! Whats wrong with you???? If he goes we wont go to the Prem for ages if he stays we will be there sooner than you think.

[quote user="cityangel"]

I think that you''re been unfair to Wizard!!

I''m a big Glenn Roeder fan and think he''s done a great job but no-one is beyond critisism. I too think that he''s made a few mistakes with team selection and wasn''t at all happy when I made the trip to Leicester to find that he rated Gibbs, Henry and Pattison ahead of Hucks.

I also think his attack on Neil Adams is totally unwarranted as is his dig at the fans today.

[/quote]

Yeah you''re right, but surely Wiz can take a joke?! After all, you state very clearly that ''no-one is beyond criticism''. [;)] For what its worth, I thought it was quite a funny post.

[quote user="Scooby"]

I don''t know about the rest of you but I think the board should appease the magnificent Wiz and sack Glenn Roeder and install the !st Wizard in his place.  Obviously Mr Roeder knows absolutely nothing about football.  His selections are always wrong, team tactics atrocious and man management skills non existent.  Our Wiz, on the other hand, is the font of all knowledge on all things football and all things Norwich City.  If the board were to appoint Wiz he could rescue us from the oblivion of League 1 to which we are definitely headed under Glenn Roeder and while he is there he could undermine that useless cook and her cohorts to such an extent that they''ll all hand over the club to him and jump on the first plane to retirementsville.  Just imagine the scene at Colney every Monday morning after another massive victory with Wiz at the helm dispensing his meaningfull morale building wisdom to the assembled millionaires waiting by their Bentleys and Ferraris in the car park.

Thoughts please.

[/quote]

Oh, my candidate for post of the year this one Scooby, its funny, well hilarious actually! but it was done in such a good natured and friendly way that the mods should ''pin'' it as an example of the good spirit this message board can generate at times.

But it also contains many truths................I would be an excellent choice as manager. My first task being to teach the crowd how to sing ''On the ball City'' correctly!   It should be sung slowly, its an anthem, and it doesn''t need City City stuck on the end of it! 

I would want Delia and Co all removed before I even accepted the post, and my first priority would be to sign a big lump of a striker for Jamie lad to feed off in games.

All loanees would be sent packing expect Ched and Mo.

See, I''m showing signs of greatness already, and then, when my obvious talent had been recognised by other clubs, the new board could sell me at a huge profit................because thats what we do well at Norwich, isn''t it?.[:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][

I would want Delia and Co all removed before I even accepted the post, and my first priority would be to sign a big lump of a striker for Jamie lad to feed off in games.

See, I''m showing signs of greatness already, and then, when my obvious talent had been recognised by other clubs, the new board could sell me at a huge profit................because thats what we do well at Norwich, isn''t it?.[:|]

[/quote]

Well Wiz, like I already said I''m a fan. I think I told you before that I regard your posts as a barometer of City''s fortunes. Some days are bright and sunny and others are dull and cloudy!

But, if you were in charge you have to remember the decisions you make can''t be undone. So, if you remove Delia you have to think of the cost of demolishing her statue that you had built on a sunnier day and you wouldn''t be able to either send Ched packing or keep him on loan because you didn''t want him back in the first place!

Just sayin'' [;)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Scooby"]

Thoughts please.

[/quote]

Oh, my candidate for post of the year this one Scooby, its funny, well hilarious actually! but it was done in such a good natured and friendly way that the mods should ''pin'' it as an example of the good spirit this message board can generate at times.

But it also contains many truths................I would be an excellent choice as manager. My first task being to teach the crowd how to sing ''On the ball City'' correctly!   It should be sung slowly, its an anthem, and it doesn''t need City City stuck on the end of it! 

[/quote]

[;)] Point made and point taken Wiz, although I hope the "big lump of a striker" is gifted in the goal scoring department in his own right. Suggestions on a post card (thread) to ...........

I don''t think Boyo quite got the point though. Maybe irony/sarcasm or whatever you choose to call it is a little beyond him?

Hey "BOYO" ! Read again please, I am a Roeder fan !!

Wiz wins this one hands down in my book. Imagine the chants!

Puff the magic dragon (no claim to your sexuality there Wiz by the way!),

The Wizard of Oz song (were off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard and Fozz!),

Its a kind of magic by Queen

Jamie and the magic torch - Homage to both the gaffer and Cuerton!

The possibilities are endless!!!!