Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

BORED? LETS PLAY A GAME!

I claim my pint. both BA Baracus and My T beat (up) Beadle anyday of the week.

I''ve no idea who''s yours is, Pete, but I''m not sure it tops the world''s greatest alien-crime fighting team!! Incidentally, and to make the thread even less football-related, the new X Files movie is currently shooting, with confirmation that it''ll be a stand-alone freaky-deaky story like the show at it''s best (none of the conspiracy nonsense) and a set photo suggesting it''s going to feature some kind of Wolfman! For that news alone, I win! [:D]

[quote user="1dartmoore"]"Good Evening All"[/quote]

Good Lord! A half a century back. When he was on television Norwich were just about to go bankrupt.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I''ve no idea who''s yours is, Pete, but I''m not sure it tops the world''s greatest alien-crime fighting team!! Incidentally, and to make the thread even less football-related, the new X Files movie is currently shooting, with confirmation that it''ll be a stand-alone freaky-deaky story like the show at it''s best (none of the conspiracy nonsense) and a set photo suggesting it''s going to feature some kind of Wolfman! For that news alone, I win! [:D]
[/quote]

You don''t remember Rentaghost? Shame on you.

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I''ve no idea who''s yours is, Pete, but I''m not sure it tops the world''s greatest alien-crime fighting team!! Incidentally, and to make the thread even less football-related, the new X Files movie is currently shooting, with confirmation that it''ll be a stand-alone freaky-deaky story like the show at it''s best (none of the conspiracy nonsense) and a set photo suggesting it''s going to feature some kind of Wolfman! For that news alone, I win! [:D]
[/quote]

You don''t remember Rentaghost? Shame on you.

[/quote]

lol sadly Pete I do, used to love it [:D]

But my fave was Nadia Popov, the nanny who used to sneeze then teleport [:O]

[quote user="7rew"]I claim my pint. both BA Baracus and My T beat (up) Beadle anyday of the week.
[/quote]

Quitchor jibba jabba foo'' !

Ah piteh the foo'' that thinks Mr Tee is a bigger cult than Jeremeh Beedle !

Now I ain''t gettin'' orn no plane.

You get the idea.

But I have an animated boy who is simultaneously holding his genitals whilst waving to the nation''s assembled masses on children''s television. Considering I was raised on this it really could explain so much about the man I am today.

New theme anyone?