Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

good night everyone?

watching liverpool to my suprises noticed there was few shocks tonight

i.e walsall going out cup

so just wondered anyone had good evening at all? [A]

only kidding people, just revenge on my teams performances with the comments

norwich didnt lose on purpose as suggested, what a daft bloody idea, if they did that they

would of put out a youth team not risked key regulars

and please dont tell me that header to set up the goal was meant? that was truly shocking

miss. although dissopiting going out you can concentrate on the league

important game sat, you win you can build a gap between you and relegation if you dont

you could be sucked back in. bad news is scunny got wolves. 3pts scunny then

Another post that irritates and grinds me.  The presumption that it is ok to rub it in on a Norwich message board when you are a guest does not sit well.  It''s like being invited to someone''s house, taking a big dump, and then saying its ok to do so because you do the same in your own house.  Well WE8WBA, its not ok - it stinks!

[quote user="we8wba"]

watching liverpool to my suprises noticed there was few shocks tonight

i.e walsall going out cup

so just wondered anyone had good evening at all? [A]

only kidding people, just revenge on my teams performances with the comments

norwich didnt lose on purpose as suggested, what a daft bloody idea, if they did that they

would of put out a youth team not risked key regulars

and please dont tell me that header to set up the goal was meant? that was truly shocking

miss. although dissopiting going out you can concentrate on the league

important game sat, you win you can build a gap between you and relegation if you dont

you could be sucked back in. bad news is scunny got wolves. 3pts scunny then

[/quote]

Where on earth did you learn how to construct a sentence, and your spelling is atrocious.   I don''t know if it is becuase you are thick or trying to type in text/street talk.  Whatever it is please do not post again until you are capable of writing something we can all understand.

Oh and finally - If you all hate Wolves clap your hands **clap*clap**..........

[quote user="Libbra Lives"]Another post that irritates and grinds me.  The presumption that it is ok to rub it in on a Norwich message board when you are a guest does not sit well.  It''s like being invited to someone''s house, taking a big dump, and then saying its ok to do so because you do the same in your own house.  Well WE8WBA, its not ok - it stinks![/quote]

i like dropping few friends off at me mates house lol

anyways if you read post i actually tried make postitive out of the situation, but lets face it you going to get stick of everyone, i wont give any today hell we lost morcombe in cup remember. just brush it off accept your stick and move on. no point complaining about it. least you dont have internationals or something, you have game straight away to get other situation

You really must be * bored to keep posting here. I suppose the way we all (myself included) rise so easily to your bait must amuse you in some way - though I must admit I''d have thought you''d have tired of it by now.

Sadly not, it seems.

What is good about you we8wba is that you confirm everything I think about Wolves and their fans.

I have had the misfortune to visit Molineux on many occasions. The first time my mate got spat at, on another occasion I was a corporate guest and one of my colleagues got offered outside by a suited and booted Wolves fan for wearing a Norwich scarf! I''m not for a minute suggesting you are a thug but these senarios made me ''paint and picture'' of Wolves supporters in general and your recent posts do nothing but back up my thoughts, you are becoming very irritating.

[quote user="we8wba"]

just brush it off accept your stick and move on. no point complaining about it.

[/quote]

Why should City fans ''accept'' stick on a City message board? Some people will be gutted - others more philosophical. What we all have in common is that none of us have any great desire to take stick from a neutral fan of another club.

I know you get plenty of stick on here we8wba and in the last few weeks you''ve won me over. I valued your input and impartial thoughts on certain threads and felt that the abuse you''ve been getting was unfair.

BUT starting threads like this and your comments about the play-offs on another thread really don''t do you any favours and merely give ammunition to those on this board that want you to p*ss off and stick to Wolves sites etc.

[quote user="Stevo"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

Why should City fans ''accept'' stick on a City message board? Some people will be gutted - others more philosophical. What we all have in common is that none of us have any great desire to take stick from a neutral fan of another club.

I know you get plenty of stick on here we8wba and in the last few weeks you''ve won me over. I valued your input and impartial thoughts on certain threads and felt that the abuse you''ve been getting was unfair.

BUT starting threads like this and your comments about the play-offs on another thread really don''t do you any favours and merely give ammunition to those on this board that want you to p*ss off and stick to Wolves sites etc.

[/quote]

the post was for the people taking mick out my side at weekend

end of day wolves are shocking and not won since november in league but still 12th

your shocking got you bottom

big difference.

i liked the award comment

and its called banter why get so worked up, you may moan but least you get to have debates without all agreeing how brilliant someone or how terrible someone is at norwich. if i came on here and was like norwich are this norwich are that then i would understand. but jeez by posts hardly complete piss taking are they

a

Ok we8wba, youve had your fun. This board initially accepted you (despite a deal of recent ill feeling between our clubs) because as football fans go we''re a fair bunch. Sadly though, due to a number of poorly-worded and poorly aimed posts, things deteriorated to simply tolerating you. Today, from looking at the tone of most people towards you on this and other threads, I think the goodwill has now firmly run out.

Mission abort.[:(]

you prob made good point, agreed.

il just stay on the freebet thread and posts which i feel i can contribute to which i wont do alot of in any case.

i wont post to wind you guys up

deal?

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="Stevo"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

end of day wolves are shocking and not won since november in league but still 12th

big difference.

and its called banter why get so worked up, you may moan but least you get to have debates without all agreeing how brilliant someone or how terrible someone is at norwich. if i came on here and was like norwich are this norwich are that then i would understand. but jeez by posts hardly complete piss taking are they

a

[/quote]

Was meant as friendly advice or to put it another way a ''lesson in tact''. Your posts don''t bother me at all or get me worked up. But you carry on the way you are....I fear that sooner rather than later people will just ignore what you have to say

[quote user="we8wba"]

you prob made good point, agreed.

il just stay on the freebet thread and posts which i feel i can contribute to which i wont do alot of in any case.

i wont post to wind you guys up

deal?

[/quote]You come on here and have a go at us after we have been beat..  Just .... off back to a Wolves board please

i think you right, i will be the man and take the advice given to me

i will post on freebet still to help young ardee and if anything is related between us two teams again.

il be back (well in summer anyways)

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="Stevo"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

big difference.

a

[/quote]

We8, Has it occurred to you that if you do not come on to this site you wouldn''t have the mick taken out of you?

Then by that rationale you wouldn''t fell the need for reprisal micky taking.

Its all a little strange really. Have you considered becoming a Norwich fan?

[quote user="we8wba"]

i will post on freebet still to help young ardee and if anything is related between us two teams again.

[/quote]

...Awwwwe . Just read this and feel bad now. Come back We8 [:''(][:D][:$]

WE8WBA - I dont think anyone takes exception to you posting intelligent comments on here.  It''s just a little irritating when you go into the smug jibes and try to belittle our team.  Imagine youre talking to a rival supporter who constantly points out how your team is poor this season and that the ''silver lining'' of this result is that we can put extra effort into the battle with relegation.  After a while it''d get under your skin.  That''s why you''ve encountered a hostile reaction this time.  In short: ''stop pissing on our chips'' and you''ll be fine.

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

GOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

I''m now worrying that We8 has gone forever. Has he or will he be like the Star Wars box set.... gone forever and then back and remastered?

I think we should keep him. He can be our Wolves gimp. We can put him in a box and get him out occasionally.[:|]