Sign in to follow this  
Clint

Big Dave Striker.......

......is actually here on loan and we did not pay near enough £1m for him.  Does this explain why don''t seem to be interested in giving him a game ie we can just send him back at the end of the season?!?

Was this just a big ploy to make it seem like we spent a great deal more cash in the summer than we actually did?!?  What is actually going on, is it just all spin and conspiracies and spin at this club?!?

I have this on very good authority!

think someones pulling your leg. surely the FA wouldnt let us announce it as a transfer if it was a loan?Seems a very stupid thing to do.

[quote user="Clint"]

......is actually here on loan and we did not pay near enough £1m for him.  Does this explain why don''t seem to be interested in giving him a game ie we can just send him back at the end of the season?!?

Was this just a big ploy to make it seem like we spent a great deal more cash in the summer than we actually did?!?  What is actually going on, is it just all spin and conspiracies and spin at this club?!?

I have this on very good authority!

[/quote]

bull hang! who''s this "good Authority" because we signed him... the annual accounts next season will probve that... also, if he was on loan he wouldnt sit about kicking his heels he''d asked to go home.. when he''s released on a free or sold we will there fore be fined by both the FA and UEFA and have a transfer embargo slapped on us for illegally signing a player who is in fact "on loan"....

this has to be the most rediculous rumour since the "Carl Cort gets job in Asda" Fiasco

jas :)

I have actually heard the very same thing.  It stinks to high heaven.  Signed him on a 12-month loan deal, with a view to a permanent.  Goodness knows why it was announced as a four year contract and all that.

I''ve heard the same thing.  Again my source is impeccable.  Signed on a 12 month loan with a view to a permanent, why it was announced we signed him on a 4 year contract I''ll never know. 

Do you have any hard evidence of his alleged signing then?!?  If he is in-fact on loan, we haven''t illegally signed him because he is in-fact on loan! 

Further info, his agent is the exact same man that works for Peter Grant and we had to sell Joe Lewis to balance the books after the signing of Pattison, we have no cash so don''t expect anything too exiciting to happen during the transfer window.

Also Carl Cort wasn''t working in Asda, just grocery shopping there so please get your facts straight!!!

[quote user="Clint"]

Do you have any hard evidence of his alleged signing then?!?  If he is in-fact on loan, we haven''t illegally signed him because he is in-fact on loan! 

Further info, his agent is the exact same man that works for Peter Grant and we had to sell Joe Lewis to balance the books after the signing of Pattison, we have no cash so don''t expect anything too exiciting to happen during the transfer window.

Also Carl Cort wasn''t working in Asda, just grocery shopping there so please get your facts straight!!!

[/quote]

ok... i''ll ask Neil Doncaster before the Leicester game... will he not tell me the truth? next seasons annual accounts will... especially if we have to pay Big Daves contract off...

who do u think is going to be right... and if ur source is 100% spot on then they have nothing to lose and as the information is accurate and 100% true u can name them then...

Heres something for you to think about.. all transfers in and out of a football club are registered with the football association, If we had publically announced that we had signed the signing of Dave as permanent on a 4 year deal when he was infact on Loan dont u think the FA would of been sniffing around? or did we pay them off or hold Trevor Brooking at gunpoint with dynamite strapped to him until they agreed to go along with our lie... and as the transfer involved a foreign player the Czech FA would of held a copy of the registration as well as UEFa... so we are all working in cahoots are we in a huge coverup?

if your "sauce" is correct then Strihavka will be back playing for his old club next season will he? im sure if we check the clubs website he will still be listed on there as a player just stating that he''s on loan will he?

you source is a muppet and a Liar... and if u believe such balderdash than more fool you!

and no.. Carl court wasnt working in Asda.. netiher was he shopping in there either...

just looked on soccerbase.com and on the Banik Ostrava Website and David Strihavka isnt mentioned anywhere on them, no i cant speak Czech but i can see a squad list which isnt had to dechiper

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Clint"]

[/quote]

ok... i''ll ask Neil Doncaster before the Leicester game... will he not tell me the truth? next seasons annual accounts will... especially if we have to pay Big Daves contract off...

who do u think is going to be right... and if ur source is 100% spot on then they have nothing to lose and as the information is accurate and 100% true u can name them then...

Heres something for you to think about.. all transfers in and out of a football club are registered with the football association, If we had publically announced that we had signed the signing of Dave as permanent on a 4 year deal when he was infact on Loan dont u think the FA would of been sniffing around? or did we pay them off or hold Trevor Brooking at gunpoint with dynamite strapped to him until they agreed to go along with our lie... and as the transfer involved a foreign player the Czech FA would of held a copy of the registration as well as UEFa... so we are all working in cahoots are we in a huge coverup?

if your "sauce" is correct then Strihavka will be back playing for his old club next season will he? im sure if we check the clubs website he will still be listed on there as a player just stating that he''s on loan will he?

you source is a muppet and a Liar... and if u believe such balderdash than more fool you!

and no.. Carl court wasnt working in Asda.. netiher was he shopping in there either...

[/quote]precisely what i was about to say. hard proof that he is here on loan please?

wait does this mean that hucks might be on loan?and marshall?what about jon?the lies!idiot.

Jas...all I can say is that look out for the local press tomorrow and then we''ll see if you are right or not

[quote user="Caramac"]

I''ve heard the same thing.  Again my source is impeccable.  Signed on a 12 month loan with a view to a permanent, why it was announced we signed him on a 4 year contract I''ll never know. 

[/quote]

Please tell us NC fans the source, will make for interesting reading.  I have just e-mailed the club too as if this is true I am sure us fans deserve to know the truth.

[quote user="Clint"]

[/quote]

thanks for all the good news, you have made my day!

i have to agree with jas and i dont even like him (i cant remeber why, it was probley about drury)

strihavka isnt on loan you should slap your source and tell hhim to get a new job

Heard it once indirectly from the top of the club in early December.  Since then had it confirmed by a regular observer of the club directly to me.  All I know is that it was a very complicated deal and the club had to deal with a 3rd party interest.  Incidentally, we won''t be taking up the option to sign him permanently...as if you couldn''t have guessed that already.

[quote user="Caramac"]Jas...all I can say is that look out for the local press tomorrow and then we''ll see if you are right or not[/quote]

ok... Mods Is tommorows Eastern evening news or EDP going to contain a story about David Strihavka actually being on loan and not a permanent signing?

why wait till tommorow Caramac (or is that Clint)?

If by chance this did happen to be true then i for one will not be happy with the way the board have pretty much lied to us.  Surely this will cause major upset with the fans?

[quote user="Caramac"]

Heard it once indirectly from the top of the club in early December.  Since then had it confirmed by a regular observer of the club directly to me.  All I know is that it was a very complicated deal and the club had to deal with a 3rd party interest.  Incidentally, we won''t be taking up the option to sign him permanently...as if you couldn''t have guessed that already.

[/quote]

all this despite Evidence stating otherwise? ive got a mate on MSN who spent 3 years in the Czech republic.. i''ll get him to email Banik.

3rd party interest? you mean he is owned partly or wholey by an individual or an investment company of some kind? not true, we brokered the deal with his club Teplice, not with another party as we would have had to if he was part owned by a seperate identity. Owning parts of players is common place in South America (mainly by investment companies), Portugal (either south americans, or Pini Zahavi!!) and in Italy, where clubs like Juve and inter etc. own percentages of a lot of players, they stump up some cash to buy a bit of a player, and let other teams buy the rest and keep the player.The idea is you dont have to pay wages, and hopefully the player will be sold for decent profits, or either club can try and buy the whole player.

This cock and bull story is ridiculous, and it seems when somebody, disproves one of your points, you move onto another reason....

Cheers Hoss.

Thanks for your back up Caramac and to all those doubters, I don''t know that its the truth, its just what I''ve heard from a very reliable and respected source within the club.

Open your eyes to the bigger picture Jas, not everything is as it seems in this world of spin, does the name Carlos Tevez not ring any bells?!?!  

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]

i have to agree with jas and i dont even like him (i cant remeber why, it was probley about drury)

strihavka isnt on loan you should slap your source and tell hhim to get a new job

[/quote]

so u dont like me because i think Adam Drurys rubbish?! thats how wars start young lad! lol

I don''t mean to use post counts as a way of measuring the validity of these rumours but the two muppets on here splashing this tripe on our forum first registered 2-4 years ago and have only a handful of posts each. Caramac has used most of his/her 5 posts on this one topic and he/she registered in 2006. What does that tell you? That they only turn up when they want to cook up another crap rumour again?

When rumours get posted without a link to a source I simply don''t believe it until one is posted (or when it comes true - which is rarely).

i heard that the entire Norwich City Football Club squad are actually all on loan contracts and that the club doesn''t actually own anyone. also Glenn Roeder is not actually the manager, he is a front for Delia who actually picks the team and chooses the tactics.

[quote user="Web Team - Pat"]You''ll have to buy the paper![/quote]This is all too much. Going now to buy the paper. Now where will I get tomorrows evening news Pat ?   [:)]

[quote user="Web Team - Pat"]You''ll have to buy the paper![/quote]

Wooo, whip up that intrigue!

Er, or not. Although obviously I''ll eat my hat if this ridiculous story is true!

[quote user="Jarroldstander"]If by chance this did happen to be true then i for one will not be happy with the way the board have pretty much lied to us.  Surely this will cause major upset with the fans?[/quote]

Er, stuff the fact that we might have been lied to - we just ''saved'' a million quid!! Except I doubt the story is actually true..............

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Ginger Pele"]

[/quote]

so u dont like me because i think Adam Drurys rubbish?! thats how wars start young lad! lol

[/quote]

Please enlighten me. Which war started as a result of you thinking Adam Drury is rubbish?