Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Charlton & Wolves are now BOTH Hexed!

I have, I''m glad to say, found some Hextra strength and due to recent requests on here, I''ve now Hexed both Charlton and Wolves with my deadly double blind yuletide Hex.

They won''t know whats hit em!.[;)]

Excellent stuff Wiz, we knew you wouldn''t let us down.

I hope you have received your official Xmas card from the club, thanking you for your good works this season

I can feel 6 points coming our way and us being in the top 15 by January [:D]

seriously though, if we can use this recent momentum and get 2 positive results here, who knows but in another month or so of good form, the play offs are not beyond us. Lets hope confidence can begin to snowball (happy christmas!) from here on in...

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Beaker"]seriously though[/quote]

I am being a serious Beaker.[;)]

[/quote]

yeah, but its rare that i am so make the most of it [:D]

hexellent. 6 more points and i can start to look at Plymouths position and slowly watch as the point gap is narrowed... then laugh even more than i did after we beat them..

I''ve been wondering if Sunderland had a wizard last season. Is there a north eastern branch Wiz?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

I have, I''m glad to say, found some Hextra strength and due to recent requests on here, I''ve now Hexed both Charlton and Wolves with my deadly double blind yuletide Hex.

[/quote]

Have you been scouring Kirkley for fresh virgins Wiz?

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Have you been scouring Kirkley for fresh virgins Wiz?

[/quote]

He''ll be looking for a long time in Kirkley.

wolves have kightly back we will beat you like last couple times we played you, if not we will lose

any one remeber breens tackle last year? great tackle that was, cant believe they sent him off, he clearly clearly won the ball dont you think?

[quote user="we8wba"]

wolves have kightly back we will beat you like last couple times we played you, if not we will lose

any one remeber breens tackle last year? great tackle that was, cant believe they sent him off, he clearly clearly won the ball dont you think?

[/quote]i doubt if alot of the grey tops posting on here can remember last week, let alone last year!!!

[quote user="NegativeVibes"]

[quote user="we8wba"]if we win i got great song to sing to this, but im doubtful i will have chance to[/quote]

Share it with us now.

[/quote]

nope i wont open me mouth till hopefully i can, otherwise it will come back to haunt me especially on here lol

[quote user="Kathy"]I''ve been wondering if Sunderland had a wizard last season. Is there a north eastern branch? [/quote]

Well, there was Kathy, Sirus the nearly bold, was operating for them last season I believe, but his light ended when a baby dragon he had as a pet, burped on him.

A messy and warm way to go that!.[:(]

Wolves haven''t got the best away record, just two wins

And I don''t know what you did Wiz but according to the BBC:

Charlton trio Chris Iwelumo, Sam Sodje and Lloyd Sam are all doubtful for the trip to Carrow Road.

Luke Varney will hope to be fit after a virus but a whole host of players including Danny Mills, Jonathan Fortune and Andy Reid are out injured.

That could be 6 first team players sidelined!!

Yes [Y]Yes [Y]Smile [:)]Big Smile [:D]

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="NegativeVibes"]

[quote user="we8wba"]if we win i got great song to sing to this, but im doubtful i will have chance to[/quote]

Share it with us now.

[/quote]

nope i wont open me mouth till hopefully i can, otherwise it will come back to haunt me especially on here lol

[/quote]

I hope NCFC well and truly thrash your lads! If we beat you will you leave the mesage board?

[quote user="C.T "][quote user="we8wba"][quote user="NegativeVibes"]

Share it with us now.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I hope NCFC well and truly thrash your lads! If we beat you will you leave the mesage board?

[/quote]

i dont have that much confidence in my boys till we get transfers in, as said above we have real poor away form concerning wins as we only won at sheffweds n cardiff, saying that we have only lost 3 in sheff utd, barnsley and ipswich. two those were hard aways. so it getting beaten away we have good chance of coming norwich and getting 1pt

about leaving board mate? i put up my stock on the line when we played you at ours, im sure you relised how we dominated you that day thats why i post so much now lol (start of the banter hehe)

we will beat you like last couple times we played you, if not we will lose

...unless it''s a draw. I think that just about covers all the possible outcomes.[:D]

[quote user="Steve Burns"]

we will beat you like last couple times we played you, if not we will lose

...unless it''s a draw. I think that just about covers all the possible outcomes.[:D]

[/quote]

You can''t beat that for a confident prediction Steve.

[quote user="Jonnyboy"]

And I don''t know what you did Wiz

Charlton trio Chris Iwelumo, Sam Sodje and Lloyd Sam are all doubtful for the trip to Carrow Road.

Luke Varney will hope to be fit after a virus but a whole host of players including Danny Mills, Jonathan Fortune and Andy Reid are out injured.

[/quote]

Well, it is my most powerful Hex so far Jonnyboy.[:D]

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="C.T "][quote user="we8wba"][quote user="NegativeVibes"]

Share it with us now.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i dont have that much confidence in my boys till we get transfers in, as said above we have real poor away form concerning wins as we only won at sheffweds n cardiff, saying that we have only lost 3 in sheff utd, barnsley and ipswich. two those were hard aways. so it getting beaten away we have good chance of coming norwich and getting 1pt

about leaving board mate? i put up my stock on the line when we played you at ours, im sure you relised how we dominated you that day thats why i post so much now lol (start of the banter hehe)

[/quote]

All in all you have been a good addition to the board with some great outsider views. I know I have criticised you in the past and for that I offer my apologies. Merry christmas we8wba [Y] (and everybody else)