Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

New Huge Site With NCFC Video Archiving

http://www.ncfc-videos.co.nrI have found showing the latest goals incredibly difficult, and with most people using VirginMedia  or Canaries World it has been warranted pointless.This site is an Archive in a way, in that i hope to have hundreds of videos from lots of different sites available to watch. At the moment updates are still being done, but some videos have been categorised and are available to watch.Although all the video''s are available freely on other sites, this requires no searching and fondling through, and shows the best videos available on the web relating to NCFC. It is further explained on the site.I''ve spent alot of time trying to sort the site and layout, with free templates becoming a chore lately. Even if you dont wish to use the site, i''d appreciate people to look and give their opinion on it.I hope to update the site frequently.Everything is free, however i do appreciate people who click on the green-bordered google ads before they leave; since they all link to safe google-approved websites, often with relevance.Thanks, http://www.ncfc-videos.co.nr

[quote user="ricardo"]

Congratulations Hog. I promise to use your site.

You are indeed a very clever young chap.

[/quote]Thanks, it''s no where near completion yet.But in the christmas holidays, after 4 hours of football in the morning i do get bored. And so i suppose i put more effort into this than previous one''s.

[quote user="Beakeri8we8wba"]hahaha[/quote]Thanks. Well, probably not. Whatever you''re trying to say isn''t too constructive. I like constructive criticism. I''ll be sure to note yours down when i get all the categories done tomorrow.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Beakeri8we8wba"]hahaha[/quote]

Thanks. Well, probably not. Whatever you''re trying to say isn''t too constructive. I like constructive criticism. I''ll be sure to note yours down when i get all the categories done tomorrow.
[/quote]

I shouldn''t worry about it hogesar, a lot of his posts are of absolutely no significance.

i think you could spend your time doing better things to be honest, but fair play each to their own.

[quote user="Beakeri8we8wba"]i think you could spend your time doing better things to be honest, but fair play each to their own.[/quote]Fair enough, what? I dont know how old you are, but i suppose i could get hooked on weed and smoke outside the local chippy with hoody''s trying to look ''intimidating'' to the public.Never really suited me to be honest. [:D]

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

I shouldn''t worry about it hogesar, a lot of his posts are of absolutely no significance.

[/quote]

im not disagreeing with that

Typically, the .co.nr servers are down, despite their 99.78% uptime (apparently) on the one day i choose to open my site.You can get to it through http://ncfc-goals.5gbfree.com/index2.html But dont bookmark that url. =]

[quote user="hogesar"]Typically, the .co.nr servers are down, despite their 99.78% uptime (apparently) on the one day i choose to open my site.
You can get to it through http://ncfc-goals.5gbfree.com/index2.html But dont bookmark that url. =]
[/quote]

i think my "hahaha" comment is looking slightly more apt....

[quote user="Beakeri8we8wba"]

[quote user="hogesar"]Typically, the .co.nr servers are down, despite their 99.78% uptime (apparently) on the one day i choose to open my site.You can get to it through http://ncfc-goals.5gbfree.com/index2.html But dont bookmark that url. =][/quote]

i think my "hahaha" comment is looking slightly more apt....

[/quote]Dammit. Errm. Well actually its working again now. So...

What an awful site, much like your other ones, a bunch of crap quality you tube vids that i could find just by typing in Norwich City into You Tube.What a waste of time.If you want to make a site why dont you download and edit all the Virgin highlight videos for this season, create a ''nice'' looking site, not one that looks like it was put together by an 8 yr old using How To Make Your Own Website - The Basic Guide, and post them, that i would be interested in.

[quote user="BarclayManartistformerlyknownasBarclayBoy"]What an awful site, much like your other ones, a bunch of crap quality you tube vids that i could find just by typing in Norwich City into You Tube.What a waste of time.If you want to make a site why dont you download and edit all the Virgin highlight videos for this season, create a ''nice'' looking site, not one that looks like it was put together by an 8 yr old using How To Make Your Own Website - The Basic Guide, and post them, that i would be interested in.[/quote]Thanks. Quality of youtube video''s isnt my fault. And at the moment it isnt finished; with videos coming from metacafe etc and more hopefully.Obviously you could search through the hundreds of videos on the website but this site simply means you dont have to.It was made in HTML using notepad, i dont have frontpage or anything. I''m not 8, im 15.And surely you realise editing and downloading the Virgin highlights; would be illegal? Just saying.If you don''t like the sites fine. It''s not that you have to use it or anything.In some sense it''s simply a project, something to do whilst im bored.

I enjoyed watching it Hogesar - f*** those miserable ***** who slate it.

Watching Goss goal at Leeds again was just great - even the Leeds fans enjoyed it.

Fair play to you keep it up!

[quote user="Beaker"]yeah but its still poor, very poor indeed[/quote]better than having no site at all, especially for those too useless like me to get the Virgin Media site to work on their PCs

looks OK to me, just enjoying the Man U 2-1 victory in 1988, great work from Disco Dale to get the cross in for the winning goal.

[quote user="Eeeh Rat Fans"][quote user="Beaker"]yeah but its still poor, very poor indeed[/quote]better than having no site at all, especially for those too useless like me to get the Virgin Media site to work on their PCs[/quote]To an extent, i''ll agree the quality of the site isnt great. Saying that, with lots of embedded youtube videos the site would run extremely slow if i used lots of graphics / flash animation throughout the site.To be fair, look at the design of the pinkun. Very simple and straight forward, but people enjoy using it and find the navigation pretty easy.

[quote user="Beaker"]i think you could spend your time doing better things to be honest, but fair play each to their own.[/quote]

i think you could spend your time doing better things than your pointless posts here beaker  [8-)], to be honest, but fair play each to their own.

[quote user="hogesar"]

To an extent, i''ll agree the quality of the site isnt great. Saying that, with lots of embedded youtube videos the site would run extremely slow if i used lots of graphics / flash animation throughout the site.

To be fair, look at the design of the pinkun. Very simple and straight forward, but people enjoy using it and find the navigation pretty easy.
[/quote]

How about listing the games and linking to all the relevant Virgin Media pages which show our goals?  That would be great, if it is actually possible.

for example

Scunthorpe vs Norwich

http://www.football.virginmedia.com/page/championshipvideo/0,,12555~1198032,00.html

[quote user="BigJon"]

Unfortunately your web site fails to validate...

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ncfc-videos.co.nr&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0

It really is worth spending some time getting your html correct in order to ensure that your site displays correctly in all browsers and operating systems.

[/quote]

yeah whatever mate, Hogesars site has 11 errors. This particular pinkun page has 80.

Virginmedia won''t play for us in the US. Sure, the new site right now just saves a few minutes from finding them myself on other sites, but for people to be picking on this kid for doing something in his own time is pathetic.  This Beaker fellow must be feeling quite inadequate in general to be so negative to someone like that.  I feel sorry for him.  Anyway, good job kid, what you''ve done has hurt no one and anyone who gives you crap for it has bigger problems than we know.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[quote user="hogesar"]To an extent, i''ll agree the quality of the site isnt great. Saying that, with lots of embedded youtube videos the site would run extremely slow if i used lots of graphics / flash animation throughout the site.To be fair, look at the design of the pinkun. Very simple and straight forward, but people enjoy using it and find the navigation pretty easy.[/quote]

How about listing the games and linking to all the relevant Virgin Media pages which show our goals?  That would be great, if it is actually possible.

for example

Scunthorpe vs Norwich

http://www.football.virginmedia.com/page/championshipvideo/0,,12555~1198032,00.html

[/quote]Yeah That would be perfectly possible and i''ll get round to it AFTER Christmas! [:)]

[quote user="BigJon"]

Unfortunately your web site fails to validate...

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ncfc-videos.co.nr&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0

It really is worth spending some time getting your html correct in order to ensure that your site displays correctly in all browsers and operating systems.

[/quote]Big John - Have you ever checked out Amazon? I came up with 1491 Errors!I think Hogsters site is a good effort.