Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

Delia saved us from Chase.......

But who is going to save us from Delia.

We hear nothing from the queen of catering. She hide in the shadows.

Turns out she will take us to a depth that is far below anything we witnessed under Chase.

We are a once great club. Now to be a drunken fools play thing and she has the gaul to say that she will only sell to somebody who is from our region and who has the clubs interests at heart.

The heart of this club has been torn out.

I apologise if I seem melodramatic but it is how I feel tonight.

Somebody, anybody do something.

Give us back hope.

Give us back pride

Give us back FOOTBALL.

God I miss it.

She does NOT have Norwich city football club in her heart as we do. Just look around at that poxy hotel, catering facilities and the ludicrous "yellows" and that will tell you what she is all about.

Chase got pilloried (rightly so at the time) and 95% of the fans were behind the force to get him out. Unfortunately, due to this person in charge being a woman, i would say that the support is split right down the middle, hence the poisonous attmosphere in the barclay at present.

how i would love a Smith Out chant to ring around the ground as the chase out one did those short years ago, but i fear that this would once again lead to more infighting with those wearing the cooks apron and hat.

Nice hotel ...footballs sh*t.

You now have a different breed of fan since the Chase era. Clones Content with their season ticket, happy clapping, and worshipping at the church of Saint Delia, prepared to be spun like a top, god forbid anyone she have any dissent against their Goddess. Their is no drive or passion, no bottle for a fight, no reality to whats happening to our club, Oh well if we go down we will win DIV1, numpties.

Even now things cant get any worse they still cant get up for a demo, must not upset Delia, she saved us, if that were true and it aint, she and her cronies are now destroying us.

[quote user="ricky knight"]

You now have a different breed of fan since the Chase era. Clones Content with their season ticket, happy clapping, and worshipping at the church of Saint Delia, prepared to be spun like a top, god forbid anyone she have any dissent against their Goddess. Their is no drive or passion, no bottle for a fight, no reality to whats happening to our club, Oh well if we go down we will win DIV1, numpties.

Even now things cant get any worse they still cant get up for a demo, must not upset Delia, she saved us, if that were true and it aint, she and her cronies are now destroying us.

[/quote]

Different breed indeed...and I wouldn''t cross the road to fight on their behalf.....let alone protest....

We need to purge the club of these "trendies" just as much as we need to purge the club of the luvvies who run it. It''s credibility we need...not yellow painted pansies. Give ''em a while and they''ll all revert to their "first" club once again leaving the grass root City supporter to repair the damage done.

Given their short memories regarding all things Delia....they will have forgotten about NCFC in a few weeks and moved onto NFL or whatever else Sky Tv is publicising at the time. Good ridence too......

so perhaps 15000 fans have been cloned with Doncasters DNA, that would certainly explain a lot!

1) I don''t agree that Delia saved us from Chase.

2) I don''t agree that Delia saved us from administration

3) Delia is still encumbent. Let''s see exactly where she leaves us before we write her legacy?

[quote user="Roedent"]

3) Delia is still encumbent. Let''s see exactly where she leaves us before we write her legacy?

[/quote]

its already obvious, deep in the sxxt.

Ricky..Remember the south out campagn, meetings at the Heartsease pub!! you are absuoulutely right, they are a different breed of fan now.After the binners away last year i said on the message boards that between them Grant and Smith would destroy our once proud club. you could see it a mile off, but all i got was abuse from delias fan club and the happy clappers!! Delia saved us, how can they be taken in by such rubbish!!!  the board have to go and go quickly if we are to be saved..

[quote user="Roedent"]

[/quote]

No you don''t say. I expect Wiz to take it literally he''s a prat but the rest of you!

Whether we like to admit or not; but without the people you describe the club would be in a even worse stae filling the ground week after week. What would you rather have, crowds down to 15,000 and the club in further financial trouble?

I just wish people would stop fighting amongst themselves, aportioning blame, rather than getting behind the club in the manner we saw last week. There are those around here that are only happy when they have something to complain about.: creating more and more conflict and tension. I''m not saying there are not things to be angry about, but this is hardly the way to go about it.

There is a cancer at the club and on the terraces right now, and if it aint sorted out this as much as who is on the board will drag the club down. By all means carry on this pathetic squabbling and namecalling at the so called Johnny come lately fans, declare yourselves the true fans, and all the while the club is being poisoned. Grow up and get a grip. The club is more importnat than who is the true(r) fan.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

No she bloody didn''t, so stop saying it. [:@]

Geoffrey Watling saved us from Chase..........fact!. 

[/quote]

And then chose of his own free will to sell his majority shareholding to the present owners.

I have posted the facts on here enough times now. Watling saved us from Chase is only your opinion.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

And then chose of his own free will to sell his majority shareholding to the present owners.

I have posted the facts on here enough times now. Watling saved us from Chase is only your opinion.

[/quote]

So would Watling have wound the club up then had Delia not come along?[:^)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

its an opinion of many of us, because its a FACT.

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]

No you don''t say. I expect Wiz to take it literally he''s a prat but the rest of you!

[/quote]

At least I was about when the crap flew Hardhouse, you were still in messy nappies back then...............and still probably are!.

Got no idea Mr Carrow! But why would he have done???

I''m just stating that the guy who had the best interests of the club at heart chose to sell  to the current majority shareholders. That has to be a fact uless you believe he was bullied into selling by the wicked wicked cook![*-)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Oh I know the facts Nutty, I was dogging plods horses hooves  mate!.

WATLING SAVED US is quite correct.

[quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

its an opinion of many of us, because its a FACT.

[/quote]

OK Ricky.. you tell me your version of the facts and what happened when Chase left. Geoffrey Watling brought his shares is a fact. Smith and Jones were then invited pon to the board in return for investment is another fact. Later Watling chose to sell his shares to them is another fact.

So where are the facts that Watling saved us from Chase? Was Chase like Mick Mcmannus, a big baddie being hounded out by the ''old dears favourite'' Geoffrey Watling?? I don''t think so!

Have a good week ''til next week[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''m just stating that the guy who had the best interests of the club at heart chose to sell  to the current majority shareholders. That has to be a fact uless you believe he was bullied into selling by the wicked wicked cook![*-)]

Maybe he was convinced by Delia''s gushing about her love of the club and her promise that she would never allow anyoen to have a majority shareholding again, that it was unhealthy for the club?10 years later, what has she got?You''re blind to the obvious Nutty.

[/quote]

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Maybe he was convinced by Delia''s gushing about her love of the club and her promise that she would never allow anyoen to have a majority shareholding again, that it was unhealthy for the club?
10 years later, what has she got?

You''re blind to the obvious Nutty.

[/quote][/quote]

Show me where she made that promise? As I remember it she said that Chase was the all singing all dancing man at the top who made all the decisions and that shouldn''t be allowed to happen again. So they put a team in place.

I am not blind to anything, I know what I see. I am just not going off on a rant in possession of half the facts.

Nutty.

You do get your knickers in a twist every time this matter comes up.

Your view is a bit like standing four-square on the Norfolk border repelling all ''foreigners'' whilst going to bed in Suffolk.

Disingenuous.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Nutty.

You do get your knickers in a twist every time this matter comes up.

Your view is a bit like standing four-square on the Norfolk border repelling all ''foreigners'' whilst going to bed in Suffolk.

Disingenuous.

OTBC

[/quote]

Bly

Why do we have to go over and over the same ground all the time. It certainly won''t help anyone. Why don''t you contribute to the thread if you have an opinion about Delia saving us from Chase. We both know NOBODY saved us from Chase, don''t we?

I guess having a pop at me makes you feel better. [:|]

I think this shows what an obsession NN has with the woman....Never mind the club...just as long as Delia''s iconic reputation isn''t tarnished........

My my........

[quote user="CLUCK"]

I think this shows what an obsession NN has with the woman....Never mind the club...just as long as Delia''s iconic reputation isn''t tarnished........

My my........

[/quote]

No.. I think what this thread and so many others like it just shows what an obsession you, Bly and others have with the woman. Nevermind the policies or what football people have to say, just as long as we can have a personal vendetta.........

My my................

[quote]

My my.......[/quote]And I think this shows a classic Cluck / Bly tag-team tactic - lose the argument, then insult the poster, while claiming the moral high-ground.

Tell you what.

We''d be a darn sight better off today if Robert Chase was in charge.

There''s an absence of balls at Carrow Road these days.

We''ve gone soft and commercial - lost our roots.

Watch Turner outmanoeuvre Smith - and then balance the books in the Third Division.

[:S]

OTBC

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]

My my.......[/quote]

And I think this shows a classic Cluck / Bly tag-team tactic - lose the argument, then insult the poster, while claiming the moral high-ground.
[/quote]

Put it this way blublublub....if she left tomorrow...there would be no emotion whatsoever from me....apart from a hearty cheer and a call of good riddence....... 

However...if she left tomorrow...you and your apologist cohorts would be posting such threads as "THANKS FOR ALL YOU''VE DONE FOR NORWICH CITY DELIA" without even looking at fact nor reality......

Your thinking is sadly skewed Blubby along with NN and the other apologists...as in truth you now support Delia''s Norwich City....not Norwich and Norfolk''s Norwich City like me. My support hasn''t changed over 44 years...but yours has. Shame on you all for selling your souls to a false Deity so cheaply......

[quote]

Put it this way blublublub....if she left tomorrow...there would be

no emotion whatsoever from me....apart from a hearty cheer and a call

of good riddence....... 

However...if she left tomorrow...you and your apologist cohorts

would be posting such threads as "THANKS FOR ALL YOU''VE DONE FOR

NORWICH CITY DELIA" without even looking at fact nor reality......

Your thinking is sadly skewed Blubby along with NN and the other

apologists...as in truth you now support Delia''s Norwich City....not

Norwich and Norfolk''s Norwich City like me. My support hasn''t changed

over 44 years...but yours has. Shame on you all for selling your souls

to a false Deity so cheaply......[/quote]

Like I said, lose the argument, then insult the poster.  Your view of my support is irrelevant to the thread, and your mocking of my username places you in the playground, when you should be staying behind doing extra homework with the bigger lads.  You provide no answers, only hindsight and insults, which are water off a sheeps'' back.

For what little it''s worth, I mostly preferred the football we played under Chase too, but it''s just as easy to say that I preferred the football we played pre-95, or pre-Sky.  I doubt that Chase would have done much differently if he was still in charge.  And I don''t see the harm in thanking someone for their work and money, even if I don''t agree with everything they''ve done.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]

Put it this way blublublub....if she left tomorrow...there would be no emotion whatsoever from me....apart from a hearty cheer and a call of good riddence....... 

However...if she left tomorrow...you and your apologist cohorts would be posting such threads as "THANKS FOR ALL YOU''VE DONE FOR NORWICH CITY DELIA" without even looking at fact nor reality......

Your thinking is sadly skewed Blubby along with NN and the other apologists...as in truth you now support Delia''s Norwich City....not Norwich and Norfolk''s Norwich City like me. My support hasn''t changed over 44 years...but yours has. Shame on you all for selling your souls to a false Deity so cheaply......[/quote]

Like I said, lose the argument, then insult the poster.  Your view of my support is irrelevant to the thread, and your mocking of my username places you in the playground, when you should be staying behind doing extra homework with the bigger lads.  You provide no answers, only hindsight and insults, which are water off a sheeps'' back.

For what little it''s worth, I mostly preferred the football we played under Chase too, but it''s just as easy to say that I preferred the football we played pre-95, or pre-Sky.  I doubt that Chase would have done much differently if he was still in charge.  And I don''t see the harm in thanking someone for their work and money, even if I don''t agree with everything they''ve done.
[/quote]

I''ve never lost an argument to you yet blublub....nor will I ever do at this rate....Also it''s hardly hindsight when I was openly telling you and your ilk that we would end up in this sorry state as far back as a year ago. That''s called foresight mate....whether you like to admit it or not....

Evasion of reality is your limited argument blublub....just like a certain Prime Minister during PMQs.....

Baaaaaaaaaahhhhh......Ram Ewe......

[quote]That''s called foresight mate....whether you like to admit it or not....[/quote]Call it what you like, you bet on red or black and got lucky.  Which is unfortunate for anyone that actually gives a toss for NCFC.