Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

The mysterious disappearance of Cluck.

Same old same old.... Once again we see that whoever disagrees with these amoembae spouting  bull***t is branded a child - well Clutz wrong again. Knowing that while specimens such as you and your mate Smuppet are around makes me appreciate the benefits of that Secondary Modern one attended..

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Cluck - "Simpletons" and "thick as two planks", you really do like to generalise don`t you. By the way you broke my Irony Meter with your "you lot in your virtual world jibe", says she who seems to spend most of her life posting on this message board!![/quote]

Yeah, lol, he makes it up as he goes along. If you''ve lived in Norfolk you''re a ''simpleton'' and as ''thick as two planks'', if you live outside Norfolk you aren''t even allowed to support ''his'' club, if you''re a woman you shouldn''t be allowed out of the kitchen and if you''ve been to university that somehow also makes you thicker and more introverted than him (which I must say,  I don''t think is possible). Now he''s making perjorative remarks about people who live in a ''virtual world'' when it''s quite obvious that he has spent so much time on here posting his half witted invective that he has developed a ''virtual'' messianic complex. 

What a laughable tw@t.

With so many sheep to count tonight I should sleep soundly........

One..two...three...four...five....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz    [|-)]

[quote user="CLUCK"]

[/quote]

You do seem to be causing a lot of people to be getting their knickers in a right twist at the moment Cluck. You would have thought that after a year and nearly 3,000 posts that they would stop biting wouldn''t you?

Anyway, and I hope I don''t come across as a butt licker here, I''m loving your work at the minute keep it up [B].

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

You do seem to be causing a lot of people to be getting their knickers in a right twist at the moment Cluck. You would have thought that after a year and nearly 3,000 posts that they would stop biting wouldn''t you?[/quote]

Yes and over 1000 of them have been posted in the past few months, obviously hasnt got anything else to do [:)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="CLUCK"]

[/quote]

You do seem to be causing a lot of people to be getting their knickers in a right twist at the moment Cluck. You would have thought that after a year and nearly 3,000 posts that they would stop biting wouldn''t you?

Anyway, and I hope I don''t come across as a butt licker here, I''m loving your work at the minute keep it up [B].

[/quote]

[:)]

You''re ahead of the pack Shack...(a bit of poetry there).....

It''s never really about what I say....it''s far more about what I refuse to say. It''s just a "control" thing on the part of others...and I''ve always enjoyed bucking the popular trend.

It amuses me and happily it amuses you.....and that''s good enough for me. It''s far from "butt licking" Shack...it just shows you have a wry sense of humour and an enjoyment of the ridiculous!

[quote user="cityangel"]

Yes and over 1000 of them have been posted in the past few months, obviously hasnt got anything else to do [:)]

[/quote]I have a feeling its part of a new initiative regarding "care in the community"Simple concept really. Give an annoying but ultimately harmless nutter a computer with internet access and they amuse themselves without putting the general public at risk.Saves him hanging around the Guildhall with a tin of lunatic soup every day from 8.30am, lets face it.

Nice impassioned speech PJ Bimbo (truly hideous name by the way.) Kind of like an African dictator calling for "unity in his people" but meaning of course, "ban all dissenting opinions".

I dont agree with Cluck even half the time, but it sure beats a fan base and forum with nothing but one, worn out company line. In my view a certain amount of extremism is always neeeded if the "safe status quo" is to be effectively challenged.

Simple answer for him and the other idiots - ignore them and talk about them in the third person, never directly.

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS - then they get hungry and move on....

[quote user="CLUCK"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="CLUCK"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[:)]

You''re ahead of the pack Shack...(a bit of poetry there).....

It''s never really about what I say....it''s far more about what I refuse to say. It''s just a "control" thing on the part of others...and I''ve always enjoyed bucking the popular trend.

It amuses me and happily it amuses you.....and that''s good enough for me. It''s far from "butt licking" Shack...it just shows you have a wry sense of humour and an enjoyment of the ridiculous!

[/quote]

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

I have a feeling its part of a new initiative regarding "care in the community"
Simple concept really. Give an annoying but ultimately harmless nutter a computer with internet access and they amuse themselves without putting the general public at risk.
Saves him hanging around the Guildhall with a tin of lunatic soup every day from 8.30am, lets face it.
[/quote]

Herb. You really shouldn''t write about Our Angel like that. Shame on you.

OTBC

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

You do seem to be causing a lot of people to be getting their knickers in a right twist at the moment Cluck. You would have thought that after a year and nearly 3,000 posts that they would stop biting wouldn''t you?[/quote]

[/quote]

A bit less than you Our Angel?

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]I have a feeling its part of a new initiative regarding "care in the community"Simple concept really. Give an annoying but ultimately harmless nutter a computer with internet access and they amuse themselves without putting the general public at risk.Saves him hanging around the Guildhall with a tin of lunatic soup every day from 8.30am, lets face it. [/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]Is that really the best you could come up with?Seriously, if wit was sh*t, you''d be constipated....

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

Now Bly my friend - I''m getting worried whether you are still in mourning or not[*-)] Over the last few days you have reminded me of the Okey-Cokey with your in out in out............

are you turning into Wiz [:^)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

Now Bly my friend - I''m getting worried whether you are still in mourning or not[*-)] Over the last few days you have reminded me of the Okey-Cokey with your in out in out............

[/quote]

Two levels, Nutty, two levels.

I am in still mourning for the state of our club - and I expect that will continue until there is a serious shake-up of the NCFC board.

Glenn Roeder has picked me up more than a bit. As I have posted elsewhere, I think that he is a more than cut above the lot we have had to put up with in more recent times. A nice, intelligent man with a great deal of useful experience - good contacts too. I just hope that our limping board can rustle up the support that he will need - and probably deserve.

OTBC/OTBC

There! Howzat?

Whichever way you take it it''s still OTBC. And you won''t have to worry youself any more.[:)]

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]

I am afraid to say that Shack has got it wrong, I used to love your work, but as I said in an earlier post, just lately your (usually high) standards have been dropping....

[/quote]

Sorry if you''re not my friend anymore SOB....but I had no "high standards" to drop in the first place. Perhaps you just don''t agree with me on things any more that''s all....but being a Norfolk boy born and bred I have every right to assume a stance when it comes to the hysterical behaviour currently surrounding a 2-2 home draw against a team who haven''t won away all season.  Now if I were a Londoner on the other hand you may well have had a point.

I''m just a "feet on the ground" sort of person....and just as it takes more than the above modest result to send me into delirium....it also took me a long to reach my present stage of dissatisfaction with the state of the club as it stands.

Just to add....I don''t turn on fellow posters I generally agree with....nor those who I feel are entitled to alter opinion....but there is a long queue of Cluck haters out there and so one more won''t make alot of difference...

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Two levels, Nutty, two levels.

I am in still mourning for the state of our club - and I expect that will continue until there is a serious shake-up of the NCFC board.

Glenn Roeder has picked me up more than a bit. As I have posted elsewhere, I think that he is a more than cut above the lot we have had to put up with in more recent times. A nice, intelligent man with a great deal of useful experience - good contacts too. I just hope that our limping board can rustle up the support that he will need - and probably deserve.

OTBC/OTBC

There! Howzat?

Whichever way you take it it''s still OTBC. And you won''t have to worry youself any more.[:)]

[/quote]

I so agree with this Bly. I know it''s early days but Roeder has really impressed me. He has a real presence about him and seems a genuinely nice, honest and intelligent guy that fits well with our good honest club.

The difference in class between the two dugouts on Sunday reflected the difference in class between the two clubs. What''s more the football played didn''t reflect the difference in league standings. Lets hope Roeder is really the guy to turn this all round for us and prove once again that while form is temporary - class is permanent.

[quote user="CLUCK"]

[/quote]

hehehe bet they are pulling the wool back over their eyes tonight hey???

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="CLUCK"]

[/quote]

hehehe bet they are pulling the wool back over their eyes tonight hey???

[/quote]

Which of the eight are you Smudge?

OTBC

Cluck - I think you will find we agree on at least one thing. So not so much a case of not being your friend anymore as being your friend and asking that you go back to your usual high standard of post that always raised a smile rather than the banal generalisations that raise a snarl. You may just get a visit from the Sons of Boadicea to test your Norfolk credentials!!...........   

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Cluck - I think you will find we agree on at least one thing. So not so much a case of not being your friend anymore as being your friend and asking that you go back to your usual high standard of post that always raised a smile rather than the banal generalisations that raise a snarl. You may just get a visit from the Sons of Boadicea to test your Norfolk credentials!!...........   [/quote]

In mitigation SOB... doesn''t it make you ask questions of your fellow Norfolk people sometimes when they are so ridiculously reactionary?....Occasionally unpleasant things need to be said for others to look at what is going on....and surely you accept that certain posters ultimately get what is coming their way? I can''t be deprived of such sport surely?

I think you''ll acknowledge that there is no more proud a person in the land than me when it comes to Norwich "the city" and the county of Norfolk....but that pride should never deter us from upholding the good sense and astuteness for which we are generally known when we feel it is being undermined.....

Discipline in the ranks SOB...otherwise the battle is lost....... 

At ease.....  [;)]

[quote user="CLUCK"]

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Cluck - I think you will find we agree on at least one thing. So not so much a case of not being your friend anymore as being your friend and asking that you go back to your usual high standard of post that always raised a smile rather than the banal generalisations that raise a snarl. You may just get a visit from the Sons of Boadicea to test your Norfolk credentials!!...........   [/quote]

and surely you accept that certain posters ultimately get what is coming their way? I can''t be deprived of such sport surely?

[/quote]

So the bottom line is ALL your posts are aimed solely at upsetting people, which is very sad. But your arrogant banter doesn''t wash with me, and you''ve already proven on this thread how small a man you are, by bottling out of a FRIENDLY invitation for a pint or two in one of your holiday homes locals. Anyone who''s read this thread will clearly see you ain''t man enough sunshine, and by the above comment you must surely accept what you get back...  

[quote user="Alex"][quote user="CLUCK"]

and surely you accept that certain posters ultimately get what is coming their way? I can''t be deprived of such sport surely?

[/quote]

So the bottom line is ALL your posts are aimed solely at upsetting people, which is very sad. But your arrogant banter doesn''t wash with me, and you''ve already proven on this thread how small a man you are, by bottling out of a FRIENDLY invitation for a pint or two in one of your holiday homes locals. Anyone who''s read this thread will clearly see you ain''t man enough sunshine, and by the above comment you must surely accept what you get back...  

[/quote]

Silly billy...it''ll take more than that to make me rise I can assure you......

If you dish it...you have to take it back. That''s the rule of the game........ 

[quote user="CLUCK"][quote user="Alex"][quote user="CLUCK"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you dish it...you have to take it back. That''s the rule of the game........ 

[/quote]

Exactly what I said ;)

Actually Alex I was impressed by the two milk bottles and was happy to let you claim victory....You should have quit while you were ahead but then got all "personal" and "wounded"..... Why?

We''re simply "user names" on an internet forum where most of us wouldn''t even use the same pub..never mind the same table in real life. I am deliberately pompous as "Cluck"  and have stated that on here a hundred times. If some folk are so far up themselves that they can''t play along...so be it. That just makes it all the more fun for me.

If I bother you...don''t engage. If you want some knockabout banter...I''m up for it. It''s the seed that falls on stoney ground that I enjoy the most...and fortunately for me there is plenty of barren ground to be had around here......

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

I have a feeling its part of a new initiative regarding "care in the community"
Simple concept really. Give an annoying but ultimately harmless nutter a computer with internet access and they amuse themselves without putting the general public at risk.
Saves him hanging around the Guildhall with a tin of lunatic soup every day from 8.30am, lets face it.
[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

Is that really the best you could come up with?
Seriously, if wit was sh*t, you''d be constipated....
[/quote]

I expect that you''re really quite a nice chap, Herb. But don''t tempt me to start about whit.

Lighten up a bit.

One love.

OTBC