Sign in to follow this  
Jonnyboy

Good start Hartson

good ''start'' was about right.

brilliant first 10-15 minutes in my opinion, everything we created was around him, was really impressed.

then he was absolutely awful. the slowest player I have EVER seen! and he looked like he couldnt be bothered as he was worn out wen he got the ball, so slow on the ball aswell. and hes supposed to be strong, how many times did he got knocked off the ball ... quite a few i saw.

replacement for dublin when hes out ... no chance, dublin is miles better.

Hartson was our best player. At least he gave their defence something to think about. And he can hold the ball up properly and bring others into play too, more so in the first half than the second though. We had no threat after he went off though and no-one to hold the ball up though the game had already gone down the pan anyway.

Well, it''s very nice of us to give West Brom a hand by getting him back to match fitness but I''m not convinced it''s the best strategy.Yes, he had some nice touches in the first 20 minutes but he missed 3-4 half-chances which had he been fitter/sharper/ten years younger he would have buried.Do we have the luxury of playing an unfit player for 70 minutes when we need goals NOW?

To be fair it''s a long time since he''s played league football. Was someone so lacking in match fitness and with weight issues anyway really the right person to bring in to solve a goal crisis? It''s going to take him half of his loan period just to get up to speed!

how the hell can anyone say he was our best player? he was ok for 15 then a lazy donkey, so he will fit in well here

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .............were you there? I was and it looked as though we had signed Al Murray " The Pub Landlord " , I heard one Radio Norfolk caller saying he looked like a pub team player which I though was a tad unfair to pub sides. Hartson... what a waste of space ( a very big space ) fat, useless muppet  , just shows how good Duffer is if he thinks he can do a job for us

I cannot believe people are thinking that Hartson had a good start. Take away the first firteen minutes and he was anonymous. Slow,overweight-you see better in a pub team on a Sunday morning. A born leader-yes to the nearest take-away. Lets send him back as surely we can do better than this-it is the Championship after all.

Lets hope we can pack him and Duffy in the same case-we need young fresh talent with something to prove not a a walking advert for Weight Watchers.

Bristol City had Trundle on the bench- £1000000 from Swansea-an inspired substitution scoring a class goal. We have nothing like that. How much longer must we put up with this rubbish? 

I was at the game and I can tell you all that he looked unfit before the game started!  He plyed with drive for about 15 mins than that was it!  In the second half he hardly moved at all!A total waste of time and money!

he was blowing out of his arse after 10 minutes!!!! he was bent double fter 20! nowhere near up to it... if football lasted 10 minutes we''d be fine!

jas :)

great for 10 mins, ok the next 10.  after that, he was blowing like a stranded whale.  fitness will improve, but frankly, we need someone like him, bit fitter, younger, and NOW!if he is the extent of our ambition, then the delusional powers that be will likely get us relegated, rather than promoted. 

Who was good after the first 20 minutes? I think he started brightly, infact all the team did...then came the Drury injury and THAT bad tactical change....

Football is all about confidence...at the minute we have none. Had we of scored in the good spell we would have went on to win. Once they scored only one team was going to win.