Sign in to follow this  
Keith  Roads

Anyone fancy a non ncfc game tomorrow

I''m serious, non league, local league anywhere, will meet whoever in a pub and go from there.  Anyone up for it text me on 07747108295, so fed up with Delia and Co

Cheers Keith

That''s a cracking idea, if you could get a group together maybe you could do a tour of the Norfolk teams, this week Lynn, next week Dereham and so on ?

[quote user="Libbra Lives"]

Yes, its such a good idea why dont you start a message board for ex-Norwich city fans and GO AND POST IT THERE!

Fairweather supporters

[/quote]Right, well that''s persuaded me, usually i''d be tuning in on the Radio Norfolk FM frequency to listen to the Norwich match, but now I''m going to take my chances with medium wave to see if there''s a Lynn match on !How do yer like them Bananas !?  Eh ?!? [:)]

im currently setting about writing a book abot the trials and tribulations of non league football (not joking,.. been working on it for a while) am in the process of sending letters out to clubs ranging from Conference Table toppers Torquay utd to teams no ones heard of like Blyth spartans, dulwich Hamlet and Bootle FC amonst many...

I want to show people just how much pride and passion exists at this level, where the chairman is also the groundsman, tunrstyle operator and (in some clubs) Caterer and cleaner, where the goalie is a Brickie, the Left winger is an on call worker who often has to dash off in the middle of matches! and where the full back has scored against a league side in the FA cup...

not got anything concrete yet.. and of course it doesnt affecdt me being a  Norw3ich fan.. if i get anywhere i''ll let u all know...

Wet rainy thursday in Loughborough infront of 20 fans anyone?

jas :)

Hey I have a better idea. Why don''t we all go to Carrow Road and support the team we all supposidly love through thick and thin. I don''t like the unrest/uncertanty at the moment anymore than anybody else does but I sure as hell will not abandon the team I have loved all my life because of it. 

It''ll all come good in the end.  My friends cousins aunty who''s uncle knows the brother of a woman who is related to a bloke who knows a cleaner whos friends nephew spoke to a reliable source assures me it will.[:)]

Sorry, but anyone who leaves their team because they are fed up with them when the team are underperforming IS A FAIRWEATHER SUPPORTER.  That much is categorical.  I may not be able to get to every game as I live in London - but I certainly dont go on Norwich message boards inviting fans to go and support non-league teams instead of going to the Norwich game.  You can take your banana and stick it in your cakehole blahblahblah.

[quote user="Libbra Lives"]Sorry, but anyone who leaves their team because they are fed up with them when the team are underperforming IS A FAIRWEATHER SUPPORTER.  That much is categorical.  I may not be able to get to every game as I live in London - but I certainly dont go on Norwich message boards inviting fans to go and support non-league teams instead of going to the Norwich game.  You can take your banana and stick it in your cakehole blahblahblah.[/quote]

Off to see the Arsenal then?

[quote user="Libbra Lives"]Sorry, but anyone who leaves their team because they are fed up with them when the team are underperforming IS A FAIRWEATHER SUPPORTER.  That much is categorical.  I may not be able to get to every game as I live in London - but I certainly dont go on Norwich message boards inviting fans to go and support non-league teams instead of going to the Norwich game.  You can take your banana and stick it in your cakehole blahblahblah.[/quote]

Strange place to put cakes [*-)]

Ooooooooh...you live in LONDON.......

Say no more!

I''ve been watching non league football all season, and last season aswell.  The team is called Norwich City, if you need directions just let me know.

[quote]You can take your banana and stick it in your cakehole blahblahblah[/quote]

[quote]Strange place to put cakes[/quote]

MMMMmmmmmMMMMMM Banana cake.

I''m serious, non league, local league anywhere, will meet whoever in a pub and go from there.  Anyone up for it text me on 07747108295, so fed up with Delia and Co

This is a great idea  why dont you bunch of whingers clear off and go and support another team and do all the real Norwich City fans a favour

The best fussball supporters in the world to the worst in 3 years, cum on less be havin you ! and take your 20 odd (i pay their wages  im entitled to say hows its run) pounds a fortnight with you

ps.  why is there not a T*****   icon

[quote user="ricky knight"]i shall be at halvergate v sheringham, city can shove it till they sort themselves out.[/quote]

Are you going to see R Chase playing in goal then Ricky?

[quote user="NEIL CLUCKCASTER"]

Say no more!

[/quote]

What an excellent and well made point cluck.  Yes I do - and what of it?  Been to all the London games and two home games.  Does it make my support any less valid?  Who want''s some?  I''ll take you all on! lol

[quote user="Libbra Lives"][quote user="NEIL CLUCKCASTER"]

Say no more!

[/quote]

What an excellent and well made point cluck.  Yes I do - and what of it?  Been to all the London games and two home games.  Does it make my support any less valid?  Who want''s some?  I''ll take you all on! lol

[/quote]

Take no notice of Cluck. He''s winding you up.

But .....''real supporter'', ''fair weather supporter'', ''loyal supporter'' , ''true fan'', ''glory hunters'', ''i''ve supported Norwich since the Boer War and stood naked on the terraces at Hartleppol watching us lose 20-0 and spent my life savings in the Norwich shop'' ya-de-ya-de-ya.

Haven''t we had this tiresome debate many times before

Let''s face it. With limited income and other priorities in life (family, work etc) people make choices and when we''re playing sh1te week-in week-out its hardly surprising that some opt out. Not everyone wants to be a masochist just to claim the moral high ground.

And ''ALL'' the London matches.....don''t you mean ALL 2 of them

[quote user="Libbra Lives"][quote user="NEIL CLUCKCASTER"]

Say no more!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[8]"Pie, Mash an'' Liqour!"[8]......[8]Pie, Mash an'' Liqour!"[8]......[8]"Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle aye! Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle aye!"[8]"Doin'' the Lambrusco Walk! HOI!" [8]"Feed the fans - tuppence a bag, tuppence, tuppence, tuppence for a fag!"[8] "Chim chimenee chim chimenee chim'' chim'' cheroo! Can I be a plastic cockernee......jussa loike a yoo!"[8][:P] 

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

im currently setting about writing a book abot the trials and tribulations of non league football (not joking,.. been working on it for a while) am in the process of sending letters out to clubs ranging from Conference Table toppers Torquay utd to teams no ones heard of like Blyth spartans, dulwich Hamlet and Bootle FC amonst many...

[/quote]

Good idea Jas. You should read ''The Far Corner'' by Harry Pearson. Top football book IMO and might give you a bit inspiration next time you have ''writer''s block''