Sign in to follow this  
CHIRPING CANARY

Chris Coleman................

Possibly, done a good job for Fulham and as I understand has made a decent start with Real Sociadad - would he come to us though??

[quote user="Chirping Canary"]Any thoughts....Maybe just maybe who were looking for[/quote]

No No & No, unless no one else wants the job.  Would rather have him than Pulis or Duffy though...

so he''s going to leave managing in one of the biggest leagues in the world playing against huge stars such as Messi and ronaldinho to come to the arse end of england and manage a team battling relegation to the 3rd tier of english football...

keep dreaming.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

so he''s going to leave managing in one of the biggest leagues in the world playing against huge stars such as Messi and ronaldinho to come to the arse end of england and manage a team battling relegation to the 3rd tier of english football...

keep dreaming.

jas :)

[/quote]

He is actually in the 2nd division, which is no where as good as the chumpionship, he is under pressure big time at his club, they have started to wave white flags in the game which is a sign that the crowd want him gone, I do hope I have not given Click, Smidger and co an idea now with the flag waving. Oh they don''t go ha ha.

So there could be a chance he could be leaving there, not saying that he will come thou.

Reports in the press a couple of weeks ago suggested that he was homesick which could have been Coleman sending out a ''Come and get me'' message.

[quote user="C.T "]

[quote user="sydneysider"]Well, it would make a

change to have a Welshman, After a Scotsman and an

Irishman........................[/quote]

Mike Walker was welsh....

[/quote]

Is he not any more then?[;)]