Sign in to follow this  
pickle

Make these our transfer targets!

these should rally be our transfer targets and they are cheap.

Lebholang mokoena (striker- winger)

Lula                        (midfield) 

Joao Carlos             (keeper)

leumir                     ( defender)

Tales                       ( midfield)

cleberson                  (striker)

hoiland                      (striker)

jay jay ococha           (midfield)

andd more and let me know what you think

m8 do u even no who these players are? there cheap as chips (well expensive chips) but you can get em for like 50k most of em.

just because we could sign them for £50k doesn''t make them cheap. Jay Jay''s wage demands i would guess would actually make him an expensive signing.

On Football Manager. Although it claims to be very realistic in terms of the finance and whatnot, its no where near really. Far to expensive for us as we have no money. If you want to know why I suggest you try and talk to Delia Smith.

[quote user="pickle"]

these should rally be our transfer targets and they are cheap.

Lebholang mokoena (striker- winger)

Lula                        (midfield) 

Joao Carlos             (keeper)

leumir                     ( defender)

Tales                       ( midfield)

cleberson                  (striker)

hoiland                      (striker)

jay jay ococha           (midfield)

andd more and let me know what you think

[/quote]

dont forget mario and toad, those guys rock on my wii.

Where to start with this nonsense?It''s blindingly obvious that you''ve simply got these names straight off Football Manager, and are naively trying to pass off this list of no-marks as fantastic potential signings.The only recognisable name is Okocha, who''s already signed for Hull and is looking very much past it.Stick to playing your PC mate.

For 1 its a p.c and 2 if you really want the players i think then hear goes

Nathan Tyson (striker)

kris commons (mid)

ben williams (keeper)

Billy jones (defender)

eugan bopp ( mid )

Frazer Richardson ( def)

Jermaine beckford ( striker)

[quote user="Blainsey"]i doubt they would get work permits little pickle[/quote]

Okocha would no worries... but we dont want him.. and we dont anyone else on that list who is good on football manager either...

Remember that "tonton Mokena" chap on football manager who every one signed and he became a world beater on the game.. plays in the Finnish 3rd division.. what a player he must be.. a drunk with 1 leg would skin him....

jas :)

How about these freebies:-

Maradona - (Striker)

Romario (Striker)

Rats (Defender)

Jose Bakero (Defender)

Kenny Dalglish (Midfield)

Neil Ruddock (Defender)

Peter Shilton (Goalkeeper)

[quote user="pickle"]

For 1 its a p.c and 2 if you really want the players i think then hear goes

Nathan Tyson (striker)

kris commons (mid)

ben williams (keeper)

Billy jones (defender)

eugan bopp ( mid )

Frazer Richardson ( def)

Jermaine beckford ( striker)

[/quote]

Just when I thought this thread couldn''t get any funnier.......BAM it just did.

Mate, Eugan Bopp, are you have a laugh?  If you are then please carry on.

[quote user="pickle"]

For 1 its a p.c

[/quote]

Actually, PC is correct terminology

ok. let me re-itterate,decent, cheap and free playersif i say it enogh then hopefully someone in NCFC will see lol

Igor Biscan ( age 29)     former Dinamo Zagreb, Panathanaikos and Liverpool defender/midfielder, height 6,3Jose-Karl Pierre-Farfan  ( age 32) Former Monaco, PSV and Rangers forward, better as an attacking mid,  STRIKERSam Hurrel ( age 19) former chelsea youth player, won the football icon competiton which was screened on sky one  MIDFIELDER.Matt

Jansen ( age 29) former blackburn, Crystal Palace, Bolton and Carlisle

forward, career totals= 236 games....66 goals  STRIKERMohammed Kallon ( age 27) former Inter, Bologna, Monaco forward, carrer totals, games=271.....94 goals  STRIKERJose Kleberson ( age 28) former Manchester United and Besiktas midfielder MIDFIRLDERSavo Milosevic (age 34) Legendary striker totals, games = 470......196 goals, an AMAZING player. STRIKERIvica

Morner ( age 33) Former portsmouth, sevilla, anderlecht and frankfurt

winger/striker, 327 games and 101 goals. WINGER/STRIKERMichael Reiziger ( age 34) former Ajax, Barcelona, AC milan, middlesborough and PSV midfielder MIDFIELDERHatem Trabelsi ( age 30) Former Ajax and Man City full back,  UTILITY, FULLBACK, WINGERSebestien Schemmel ( age 32) Former west ham and Portsmouth defender, problem.....FRENCH

[quote user="buddhaboy"]ok. let me re-itterate,
decent, cheap and free players
if i say it enogh then hopefully someone in NCFC will see lol

Igor Biscan ( age 29)     former Dinamo Zagreb, Panathanaikos and Liverpool defender/midfielder, height 6,3

Jose-Karl Pierre-Farfan  ( age 32) Former Monaco, PSV and Rangers forward, better as an attacking mid,  STRIKER

Sam Hurrel ( age 19) former chelsea youth player, won the football icon competiton which was screened on sky one  MIDFIELDER
Matt Jansen ( age 29) former blackburn, Crystal Palace, Bolton and Carlisle forward, career totals= 236 games....66 goals  STRIKER

Mohammed Kallon ( age 27) former Inter, Bologna, Monaco forward, carrer totals, games=271.....94 goals  STRIKER

Jose Kleberson ( age 28) former Manchester United and Besiktas midfielder MIDFIRLDER

Savo Milosevic (age 34) Legendary striker totals, games = 470......196 goals, an AMAZING player. STRIKER

Ivica Morner ( age 33) Former portsmouth, sevilla, anderlecht and frankfurt winger/striker, 327 games and 101 goals. WINGER/STRIKER

Michael Reiziger ( age 34) former Ajax, Barcelona, AC milan, middlesborough and PSV midfielder MIDFIELDER

Hatem Trabelsi ( age 30) Former Ajax and Man City full back,  UTILITY, FULLBACK, WINGER

Sebestien Schemmel ( age 32) Former west ham and Portsmouth defender, problem.....FRENCH
[/quote]

NOT SO FREE WHEN NONE OF THEM IS WILLING TO WORK FOR LESS THAN 20K A WEEK. WHY DO YOU THINK NONE OF THEM HAS A CLUB?, STOP POSTING THIS. WE CANT AFFORD ANY OF THEM. MORE CHANCE OF ME GETTING SIGNED