Sign in to follow this  

(Fast forward to Saturday evening)

I cant believe we were beaten by Leicester with Worthy in charge! The 2 going head to head clearly proves that Worthy is the better manager! Sorry but its time for Grant to go!

Just saving Cluck or Smudger the time and thought.......

What a stupid thread to start up - why the hell have you just stirred things by giving those two even more encouragement, not that they ever needed it in the first place!

[quote]Just saving Cluck or Smudger the time and thought.......[/quote]Thought ?  What do you mean, thought ?If they thought about what they were putting on here, their post counts would be smaller by a factor of about 25.

What a stupid thread. Grant out?  lol

Give the guy a chance, ok so he isnt perfect, who among us is?  We all started work, made some mistakes and learned by them.  I will be the first at the end of next season, if he hasnt progressed us at all, to be calling for changes.

And just because Worthy is now in temp charge at leicester does not mean we will be beaten by them [:)]

It may well be that our side would be out to prove a point to him, well stranger things have happened [;)]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

Thread was a tongue in cheek pi$$ take at what will happen if we lose (hence the winking post icon)! For the record i am 150% behind PG.Just check out my prev posts!

[/quote]

Great post CUSDP!        [Y]

Shame you ruined it by letting the sheep get the better of you though.  Unlike you however, I am not 150% behind Shrek and hope he clears off at the first offer of a job elsewhere. He''ll take us down next year without doubt if left to make many more "bargain" signings like the donkeys he''s brought in so far....

I won''t be saying anything of the sort come Saturday night (whichever way the result goes it will mean very little).

What I would put good money on however is that whether Worthy is at Leicester next season of not....they will finish higher in the league than we will!!!

We are obviously going to lose to Leicester now Worthy has taken over.  I just feel that it is one of those things that is inevitable.  Worthy and Livermore at Leicester, Norwich go there and lose.  It doesn''t mean anything in the grand scheme of things, just another disappointment towards the end of a very very inconsistent season.

Providing Grant is still in charge, I will reserve judgment on him until the end of November 07.  I feel that the end of November will give more than enough time for any new players to bed in and will give Grant a fair crack of the whip, whilst also showing a realistic view of what to expect from the whole season.

Leicester will be there or there abouts next season with regards to promotion.

[quote user="cityangel"]We have been beaten yet!!!!![/quote]

Don''t you mean "haven''t", cityangel?

If Grant is sacked either now or in the summer, then the club will be in an even bigger mess than what it''s in now!

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="can u sit down please"]

Thread was a tongue in cheek pi$$ take at what will happen if we lose (hence the winking post icon)! For the record i am 150% behind PG.Just check out my prev posts!

[/quote]

Great post CUSDP!        [Y]

Shame you ruined it by letting the sheep get the better of you though.  Unlike you however, I am not 150% behind Shrek and hope he clears off at the first offer of a job elsewhere. He''ll take us down next year without doubt if left to make many more "bargain" signings like the donkeys he''s brought in so far....

[/quote]

can u sit down please, I couldn''t give a stuff if you were 300% behind Grant and I''m not gonna bore myself silly by checking out your previous posts [|-)]. If we do go to Leicester and lose, then you will have a lot to answer for for starting such a daft thread - tongue-in-cheek or not! Do you not think that the gruesome twosome spread their bile enough, without you helping them out?

Cluck, I am not one of those sheep that you seem to insist on banging on about (do you have some sort of weird fixation of them, or something[;)]) but, while he isn''t perfect (who is?), I''m certainly backing him. How can you say ''He''ll take us down next year'', do you have a crystal ball in your handbag or something?

Right, lets have a little look at the signings he made - although you can''t count Chadwick as that was basically agreed with Worthington (good signing though, shame he''s been bloody injured so much). Lappin - quality, especially at deadballs. Fotheringham - ordinary, but a good reader (far, far better than Robinson). Brown - ordinary, holds the ball up well - although he can''t defend well yet (and he''s still better than Peter ''Statue'' Thorne).

And if you think Grant looks anything even remotely like Shrek, then you seriously need new glasses Cluck.

[quote user="Matthew Quinn"]

Judging by this thread it would appear that some posters aren''t good at spotting satire.

[/quote]

I like chicken satire with peanut sauce......

[quote user="ricky knight"]i wont wait till saturday i say my opinion now, he should never have got the job in the first place imo.[/quote]

good job you not in charge then of picking the manager , PG is someone who says what is true . Give him a chance from the start of a new season and then judge him . He is a good manager

[quote user="Danny G"]

[quote user="ricky knight"]i wont wait till saturday i say my opinion now, he should never have got the job in the first place imo.[/quote]

good job you not in charge then of picking the manager , PG is someone who says what is true . Give him a chance from the start of a new season and then judge him . He is a good manager

[/quote]

yea yea, heard it all before i said imo as your response is yours, time will tell who is right.

[quote user="Danny G"]

[/quote]

He is going to have to be a GOOD MANAGER isn''t he?

He is going to have to be the next bleedin Alex Ferguson or Jose Mourinho to get us anywhere near the play-off''s next season with Delia & Doomcaster keeping a firm grip of those purse strings yet again!!!