Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Tributes - no more please

This board is getting like the obituary pages in The Times - tribute to him, thanks to him etc etc, so much so it''s getting boring. It''s a bit like those cheesy cards that go round at work when someone leaves - everybody writes nice things but in all honesty they they''re usually glad that the recipient is out the door. Two minutes after they''ve gone, normally with some crappy gift that (a) they didn''t want and (b) nobody wanted to chip in for, everbody''s slagging them off.

[quote user="Making Plans"]

This board is getting like the obituary pages in The Times - tribute to him, thanks to him etc etc, so much so it''s getting boring. It''s a bit like those cheesy cards that go round at work when someone leaves - everybody writes nice things but in all honesty they they''re usually glad that the recipient is out the door. Two minutes after they''ve gone, normally with some crappy gift that (a) they didn''t want and (b) nobody wanted to chip in for, everbody''s slagging them off.

[/quote]

Id liek to say thanks to Making plans for starting this thread.. he is a good poster and i wish him well ;)

jas :)

agreed, how about a thread started by a player where they say thanks for giving me a job and a huge salary for the last x years. Especially if they did sod all to earn it.

Simple answer, ignore them. Its quite simple you know. I for one am glad that such a thread was started for Fleming. There is a difference between being sickly and showing your appreciation.  

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Making Plans"]

[/quote]

Id liek to say thanks to Making plans for starting this thread.. he is a good poster and i wish him well ;)

[/quote]

Has he gone now jas?????

[:-*] I thought he was a complete waste of space mate! [;)]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Making Plans"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Anyone noticed that macdougall''s perm isn''t posting these days?

Agree with the comment that there is too much sickly reactionary bilge on here there days.....and we should ignore such tripe when we see it................

[quote user="-.-. .-.. ..- -.-. -.-"]

Anyone noticed that macdougall''s perm isn''t posting these days?

[/quote]He''s behind you, Cluck...I was more than happy to sign one for

Flem - a long-serving and loyal player with the best interests of the

club only ever in his heart.  Robinson, however... I wondered when I

saw the Web Team had posted that thread whether it was supposed to be

ironic... we can only hope...

[quote user="cityangel"]If anyone starts one for Livermore I''ll screammmm[/quote]

I think we should start a nice gushy, sickly sweet, Tribute thread for dear ol'' Dougie............ ( but make sure you''ve got your ear plugs handy when City Angel finds out )  

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]

By the way Plans:

who is the manic mare in her undies dancing and showing off her new dentures?

[/quote]

For the umpteenth time, her name is Mylene Farmer - a fantastic French pop singer, 45 years old, sells millions of singles/albums, does fantastic concerts, makes "interesting videos" (from which avatar came) and is not adverse to getting her kit off. She sings mostly in French but her song list does include catchy little titles like "**** Them All " and Shut The **** Up"

Interested ?

Try here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myl%C3%A8ne_Farmer

Would like to say James Brown was a marvellous performer, and pioneer in his field. He will be greatly missed. That''s all.

Macs Perm and EM.........

He he he.....What did I do before I found you lads to play with eh?     [:)]

Top guys!   [Y]  [B]

For the umpteenth time, her name is Mylene Farmer - a fantastic French pop singer, 45 years old, sells millions of singles/albums, does fantastic concerts, makes "interesting videos" (from which avatar came) and is not adverse to getting her kit off. She sings mostly in French but her song list does include catchy little titles like "**** Them All " and Shut The **** Up"

Interested ?

Try here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myl%C3%A8ne_Farmer

Bet she doesn''t shave her pits then!

Sorry, I''ve been engrossed in a game of Pro Evo or ten... you know how it is...Well you do like playing the Panto villain, Cluck [;)]Isn''t it lovely when we all get along... [:)] [Y][B]

Anna Nicole Smith, You WILL be missed, to think it was only the other day that I downloaded some pictures of you flashing your wizards sleeve.... R.I.P.