SM

What Would Your Team For Tamworth Be?

my team for the fa cup tie against tamworth would be as follows:

lewis

colin        spillane        shackell        rossi j

henderson        safri        etuhu        eagle

martin        dublio

Subs: gallacher, drury, hughes, hux, earnie

this team has enough qaulity and experience to wi the tie and it would give some youth players a chance aswell. or do you think we wshould go with a full strength side just to be sure of victory?

I''m not sure if we will go for a full strength team or not, it wouldn''t surprise me to see pretty much the same team as Saturday, we don''t want to get humiliated live on TV do we?

I hope we put our best 11 out, for the fans who are travelling, for the Tamworth fans, for the TV and because we need to win.

[quote user="Marty"]I''m not sure if we will go for a full strength team or not, it wouldn''t surprise me to see pretty much the same team as Saturday, we don''t want to get humiliated live on TV do we?[/quote]

Hey Marty - Do you know of the some kind of new year resolution that we don''t? 

As much as I would like to see some youngsters coming in I feel Grant will try and put out a strong team. We could do with the extra revenue, not to mention the embarrasment of going out to Tamworth.  It is possible he may give Dublin a rest, and perhaps play Jarvis or Thorne.  Another possibility of course is that one of our new signings could well make their debut.

re: the formation at the top

it would be suicidal for not playing Earnshaw!

it would only spark major rumours of his departure for not featuring in the game and not being cup-tied!

Grant would get so slagged off, i really doubt he will leave Earnie out!

Lewis

Rossi J     Spillane  Shackall   Drury

Croft  Etuhu   Safri   Huckerby

Dublin    Earnshaw

Subs: Galagher, Doherty, Martin, Hughes, Ryan J

I see you are favouring youth!

Nice idea but i think we should go full strength and give Tamworth some respect by playing the 1st XI.

We shouldn''t take them lightly otherwise we will get embarrased.

By the way when do you think we should really start to give the youth a go?

I say late Feb/Mar time, once we are out of the playoff hunt and not in trouble at the bottom.

we need a string team out.. but as a non league Side Tamworths tactics make be to "play them and not the ball"... So whilst we have Earnie playing we might need to be mindful of a bruising non leaguer "seeing to him" id start him on the bench.

jas :)

i think at 37 dion should be rested. apart from that, keep the team full strength, with kids coming off the bench.

Lewis

colin spillane shackell rossi Jarvis

Hendersen Safri Hughus Eagle

Ryan Jarvis Martin

Subs: Gallacher,Drury,Earny,Robinson and Dublin

Spot on KK i think we can rest 1 or 2 v Tamworth.

Dublin needs the rest, he''s 37 FF''s sake.

Some people whinging on WoTB about Croft and DD being rested today, one of them is 37 and the other has been injured 7 weeks, they played the day before yesterday to boot, so they do need a rest, they''re only human after all.

any 11 from the stands with a yellow shirt on. cant be any worse than those overpaid prima donnas that pretend to play for city

hi tamworth fan here and just came to say we are all looking forward to playiny you in the F.A cup and being on live TV and hopefully it will be a good game but hope we win and earnie goes so we dont have him banging in goals against us

good luck for the rest of the season

[quote user="Dan Grant"]

my team for the fa cup tie against tamworth would be as follows:

lewis

colin        spillane        shackell        rossi j

henderson        safri        etuhu        eagle

martin        dublio

Subs: gallacher, drury, hughes, hux, earnie

Rossi Jarvis & Robert Eagle on the left side recipe for disaster they would get over run as no pace whatsoever.  Agree some youngsters should play but must win the game.  ps why do people think Rossi is a left back?

this team has enough qaulity and experience to wi the tie and it would give some youth players a chance aswell. or do you think we wshould go with a full strength side just to be sure of victory?

[/quote]

I hope we go with: Gallacher (hurry up camp!) Colin Doc Shacks Drury Croft Safri Etuhu Hux Earnie DD.

Fingers crossed we will sign someone by then.

I think it would be risky throwing youngsters in.What if it back fires? Most people on here will be slagging Grant off for not taking it seriously! Either way he cant win!