Sign in to follow this  
Herb

Lazy supporters!

Me and my brother curse about this every home game as we run the gauntlet of lazy ba*st*rds.As we walk home the mile or so from Carrow Road, we have to continuously step into the road to avoid the lazy sods who seem to think they''ll die if they have to walk more than 100 yards to their car.Every exit they''re blocking pavements with their VW Sharans or Audi "not a Skoda, honest"sMy advice to you lazy gits who''d rather sit in traffic for 30 minures than walk for 10:PARK AND RIDE!Seriously, I''m going to get wrong with you one of these days...or worse - my brother isYou don''t want that, trust me [;)]

Me and my old Mum laugh about this every home game as we run the gauntlet of moody ba*st*rds.

We park our Reliant Robin as near to the ground as we can. We park on any driveway or pavement so that we don''t have to carry our blankets and thermos flasks more than a few hundred yards.

Anyway, my old mum don''t like it when people moan about her for blocking the pavement. Thankfully its not been so bad lately with all the moaners staying behind after the game shouting for worthy out! But there''s still been a couple of planks telling us about park and ride and stuff!

My old mum wants to take her brolly to them and you wouldn''t want that, trust me [;)]

[quote user="Herb"]Me and my brother curse about this every home game as we run the gauntlet of lazy ba*st*rds.

As we walk home the mile or so from Carrow Road, we have to continuously step into the road to avoid the lazy sods who seem to think they''ll die if they have to walk more than 100 yards to their car.
Every exit they''re blocking pavements with their VW Sharans or Audi "not a Skoda, honest"s

My advice to you lazy gits who''d rather sit in traffic for 30 minures than walk for 10:
PARK AND RIDE!
Seriously, I''m going to get wrong with you one of these days...or worse - my brother is
You don''t want that, trust me [;)]
[/quote]

I agree 100% with that, what is wrong with people, i''d go out of my way to avoid sitting in queues of traffic, in fact when I am on my bike I feel rather smug going past all the cars waiting at lights and in queues. Are we turning American? it looks to me like a fair amount of these people could do with a few minutes walking (well to be honest I think it would take more than a few mins but it is a start!). Sometimes I wonder if people actually know what legs are for? not just walking to your car!

When I went to Laaahhhnndaaaaan an'' onto QPR''s Locust Rud on Saturday. I witnessed all the lazy, lethargic, untrue and clinically obese NCFC ''fatnatics'' speedin'' past me in the plush ''One'' trains as I merrily plodded along the track with me an'' my 3 chums on our hand operated ''al fresco'' railcart.........It only took us 27 hours return, and my stiff back an'' red raw hand blisters are startin'' to heal.

We stopped for a toilet break at ''Ipsh*t station.......no one paid any attention to us carrying out our ablutions on the track and in the public eye - as it is the ''norm'' for folk around there, to go where and when they want.......Still, I suppose our Suffark neighbours are used to the smell.

I feel quite ''chuff chuffed'' that me an'' my mates have done our bit for the environment. Anyway folks, gotta dash.......I have 140 tonnes of a used tyre mountain to dump an'' burn........Look after the planet please......we owe it to our children. Mello the conservationist. ;~)

I''m on my way to Birmingham at the moment, crawling and pushing a Tescos'' shopping trolley for company as I go.   Every 5 miles I prostrate myself on the road, chanting "Peter Grants'' Greeeenarmie" for 15 minutes before carrying on.   Occasionally I get it wrong, shout "Peter Greens'' Grant Army" before realising that the lead singer of Fleetwood Mac never did bring together an army of disaffected students to fight for beer tokens and come back to my senses.  You wouldn''t believe the number of ditches I''ve had to lurch into, as lazy, lethargic and in-bred Lincolnshire types speed past in their chelsea tractors, issuing the standard "nafff orf commoner" to anyone crawling down the A17 pushing a Tescos'' shopping trolley with their nose.  Admittedly, there aren''t many people doing this, but I consider anyone who didn''t set off from QPR on Saturday evening to be lazy, lethargic, and untrue fans.  I''m only able to send this message using a wi-fi, who''d have thought a cabbage field near Grantham would have it ?  Come to think of it, London - Grantham - Birmingham ?  Bloody Trolley-Nav''s on the blink again...

[quote user="blahblahblah"]I''m on my way to Birmingham at the moment, crawling and pushing a Tescos'' shopping trolley for company as I go.   Every 5 miles I prostrate myself on the road, chanting "Peter Grants'' Greeeenarmie" for 15 minutes before carrying on.   Occasionally I get it wrong, shout "Peter Greens'' Grant Army" before realising that the lead singer of Fleetwood Mac never did bring together an army of disaffected students to fight for beer tokens and come back to my senses.  You wouldn''t believe the number of ditches I''ve had to lurch into, as lazy, lethargic and in-bred Lincolnshire types speed past in their chelsea tractors, issuing the standard "nafff orf commoner" to anyone crawling down the A17 pushing a Tescos'' shopping trolley with their nose.  Admittedly, there aren''t many people doing this, but I consider anyone who didn''t set off from QPR on Saturday evening to be lazy, lethargic, and untrue fans.  I''m only able to send this message using a wi-fi, who''d have thought a cabbage field near Grantham would have it ?  Come to think of it, London - Grantham - Birmingham ?  Bloody Trolley-Nav''s on the blink again...[/quote]

I rather look at Peter Green as the lead guitarist of the original Fleetwood Mac rather than the singer, I guess he did both. Anyway, Fleetwood Mac is a totally unrecognisable band nowadays so you are showing your age.

[quote]I rather look at Peter Green as the lead guitarist of the original Fleetwood Mac rather than the singer, I guess he did both. Anyway, Fleetwood Mac is a totally unrecognisable band nowadays so you are showing your age[/quote]

True, True - and are they still going?, and True.  Is age anything to be ashamed of ?  He was good wasn''t he ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

[quote]I rather look at Peter Green as the lead guitarist of the original Fleetwood Mac rather than the singer, I guess he did both. Anyway, Fleetwood Mac is a totally unrecognisable band nowadays so you are showing your age[/quote]

True, True - and are they still going?, and True.  Is age anything to be ashamed of ?  He was good wasn''t he ?

[/quote]

yeah he was a good guitarist if you like that sort of thing, I have a cd by a Blues guy called Otis Spann and Peter Green playes the guitar on it, it is very good.

When it rains, I often laugh at the people who are in too much of a hurry to get home as they walk past my car. Chill out people, you''ll give yourself a heart attack rushing around like that!!!! I might be sitting in my car (listening to Neil Adams) but at least I''m comfortable & dry.

Surely instead of wasting money on that hotel, they could have built a "drive in" stand, so I don''t have to walk all the way from Morrisons Car park.

on a simular note......   Ernies Hummer that''s parked behind the Jarrod stand on match days, has anybody noticed if theres a cushion on the drivers seat?

[quote user="Bruces Header"]

When it rains, I often laugh at the people who are in too much of a hurry to get home as they walk past my car.

[/quote]As you are entitled to.Block my pavement and I promise laughing will be the last thing on your mind as I continue my projected path over your bonnet.

[quote user="Herb"]Me and my brother curse about this every home game as we run the gauntlet of lazy ba*st*rds.

As we walk home the mile or so from Carrow Road, we have to continuously step into the road to avoid the lazy sods who seem to think they''ll die if they have to walk more than 100 yards to their car.
Every exit they''re blocking pavements with their VW Sharans or Audi "not a Skoda, honest"s

My advice to you lazy gits who''d rather sit in traffic for 30 minures than walk for 10:
PARK AND RIDE!
Seriously, I''m going to get wrong with you one of these days...or worse - my brother is
[/quote]

I can''t be seen on public transport!

i get more annoyed at the people that leave early so they dont have to queue to the leave the carpark, really winds me up dunno why lol.for the sake of 20mins. have to leave to get a bus or train then fine, getting picked up or parked, sit down and watch the game you paid for so i dont keep havin to get up to let you out.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Bruces Header"]

When it rains, I often laugh at the people who are in too much of a hurry to get home as they walk past my car.

[/quote]

As you are entitled to.
Block my pavement and I promise laughing will be the last thing on your mind as I continue my projected path over your bonnet.
[/quote]

LOL… You are you… Robocop?!!!!  

[/quote]I take it you meant "who are you"You managed a "LOL" and multiple exclamation marks in one line too - surely the sign of someone who''s had too much fizzy pop?

It wouldn''t pay for anyone to trample all over my Old Ma''s bonnet! Especially if it meant she couldn''t wear it anymore!! Would take more than Robocop to save ''em, that''s for sure!

PARK AND RIDE!
[/quote]

What about the disabled and elderly?.....those with heart problems etc.?......those with small children?

As usual....a one sided argument evading the problems some of us may have to live with......but not you or your really scary big brother apparently.......

I''m sure a disabled woman would be very easy meat for you to pick on.....or should I say your big brother...........

[quote user="cluckin"]

PARK AND RIDE!
[/quote]

What about the disabled and elderly?.....those with heart problems etc.?......those with small children?

As usual....a one sided argument evading the problems some of us may have to live with......but not you or your really scary big brother apparently.......

I''m sure a disabled woman would be very easy meat for you to pick on.....or should I say your big brother...........

[/quote]

I thought this was a very enjoyable and entertaining thread until you clucked in.

[quote user="cluckin"]

[/quote]I didn''t realise they were exempt from road traffic laws.Pavements are for pedestrians, not stationary cars.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="cluckin"]

[/quote]

I didn''t realise they were exempt from road traffic laws.
Pavements are for pedestrians, not stationary cars.

[/quote]

You''d walk over the bonnet of a disabled person''s car if they blocked your driveway? You & your brother would have difficuilty in making any friends by doing that. No matter how big & scary he is!

You''d walk over the bonnet of a disabled person''s car if they blocked your driveway? You & your brother would have difficuilty in making any friends by doing that. No matter how big & scary he is!

[/quote]What started off as a light hearted rant has turned into you making stuff up."OMG!1 What about teh disabled and teh poor old ppl? - Won''t somebody think of teh children??!"Grow up.

[quote]Pavements are for pedestrians, not stationary cars[/quote]

And the roads in Coventry aren''t for people crawling while pushing tescos'' shopping trolleys let me tell you.

Only another 15 miles to go....

Peter Greens Grant Army !

D''oh...

And the roads in Coventry aren''t for people crawling while pushing tescos'' shopping trolleys let me tell you.

[/quote]Well if you hadn''t insisted on filling up the trolley with Tesco''s entire stock of Special Brew (for the road!) you wouldn''t be crawling and you''d probably be home by now.[C] for blah!

The Special Brew is for medicinal and religious purposes only.  And the game hasn''t started yet, although at this rate I''m not going to get there.

I usually park my bus about 3 feet away from turnstiles 4-12 on matchdays, and I''m usually the last to leave as the penny drops that the game has finished but in my defence I am stupid, so it''s not really my fault.

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="cluckin"]

PARK AND RIDE!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe it''ll come to you one day and then we''ll see if it''s funny or not eh?

I thought this was a very enjoyable and entertaining thread until you clucked in.

[/quote]

Peter Greens Grant Army !

D''oh...

[/quote]I love that, was trying to remember where I saw it yesterday... it''s now my "personal message" on MSN...

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Bruces Header"]

[/quote]

I take it you meant "who are you"
You managed a "LOL" and multiple exclamation marks in one line too - surely the sign of someone who''s had too much fizzy pop?
[/quote]

This has been said many times, but if some ones too speeell in properllly or have wrong the gramer let them, you have no right to judge people on spelling, ho about concentrating on the actual comment. Jesus get a life man, if all you can do iss teell peeoeople that, then you muust havve too mucch timme on youur hannds.

[quote user="winchmorehill canary"]

This has been said many times, but if some ones too speeell in properllly or have wrong the gramer let them, you have no right to judge people on spelling, ho about concentrating on the actual comment. Jesus get a life man, if all you can do iss teell peeoeople that, then you muust havve too mucch timme on youur hannds.

[/quote]Indeed I do.It was more the "LOL!!!" I was commenting on btw.I thought these forums were better than that. [;)]