Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Us fans have got you sussed nutty nigel

We have seen through your little game with us over Chris Sutton. You thought we didn’t realise that you were purposely giving us a stick to beat you with in order to take the pressure off others but we have seen what you''re up to! We have noticed that your poor signings from last season play without being constantly criticised, even Andy Hughes got 90 minutes on Tuesday with hardly a murmur from us, because we have been distracted by what can only be described as your deliberate attempt to annoy us fans by NOT signing our Chris! But now you have gone way too far in signing Dion Dublin just to spite us further! Dion was at the Club before and was let go in a similar way to the way you let Danny Crowe and Paul Hayes go (to annoy us!), and even though you weren''t directly responsible for him leaving we know you read about it and agreed with it at the time! We know that you do these things deliberately to annoy us fans cuz Neil Doncaster admitted as much in a letter to one of us! We haven''t all seen the letter but we know what it say''s cuz he told us on another message board! So "Nutty Nige", we have you well sussed and it isn''t gonna work anymore so you better hurry up and sign Chris before another club beat you to it.................

Excellent work cherub ! :)

[quote] so you better hurry up and sign Chris before another club beat you to it.................[/quote]

Any time before the next local cricket season starts then ?

I posted this on another thread, but had to post it again cos it''s hilarious.

Did you see Foghorn''s rant about the damage that signing Dion Dublin will do to "poor" Ryan Jarvis, then he finishes his message with his "We have to sign Sutton" signature!!

If it wasn''t so funny it would be tragic...

Despite having a few reservations about the Dublin signing, I still had to laugh at this.  And the bit about Rankin''s comments... always good for a laugh, in my book!

As I say, I have concerns, but am willing to give him a chance, just like every other NCFC player who comes into the club.  And if he bangs in a few goals, then no one is going to complain are they? (Okay, some still will, but you know what I mean).  Will be interesting to see how it goes...

Didn''t you know that Nige!! doesn''t care what you think, therefore he would not waste his and our time trying to annoy you.

Its been reported on another message board that last season Neil Doncaster told a fan that he has to report to NW (as he so stupid that he can''t use a keyboard or a mouse) what was posted on these boards so that NW could do the opposite.

[quote user="canary cherub"]

We know that you do these things deliberately to annoy us fans cuz Neil Doncaster admitted as much in a letter to one of us! We haven''t all seen the letter but we know what it say''s cuz he told us on another message board.

[/quote]

Care to elaborate on this bit CC?

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="canary cherub"]

We know that you do these things deliberately to annoy us fans cuz Neil Doncaster admitted as much in a letter to one of us! We haven''t all seen the letter but we know what it say''s cuz he told us on another message board.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Kathy, I was sure CC was very much tongue in cheek, & I sense that you''re taking her rather more seriously but perhaps I''m just confused by it all. Apologies if I''ve got it all wrong

[quote user="Yellow Shrimper"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="canary cherub"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Kathy, I was sure CC was very much tongue in cheek, & I sense that you''re taking her rather more seriously but perhaps I''m just confused by it all. Apologies if I''ve got it all wrong

[/quote]

CC is getting worried cuz people keep thrying to change his sex!!!!

The user name Canary Cherub was taken as a bit of a wind up cuz my views on our manager are so different from Cityangel. Having spent sometime on here posting alongside her I know her to be a good fan (oops! nearly used the "true word" there!)and a good poster on here and even though our views are still miles apart I can respect her opinion. So maybe it''s time to change my username!

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="canary cherub"]

[/quote]

[/quote] Sorry Kathy, I can''t elaborate further, but it could be the same guy who has the letter from Neil Doncaster stating that Nigel Worthington has fallen out with a fair few players in his time here! Maybe that citizen journo guy with the cockerel head by his name knows a bit more?? [;)]

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/751474/ShowPost.aspx

[quote user="Yellow Shrimper"]Shame about your sex CC, I rather liked you being a woman. You were very convincing, you must be in touch with your feminine side[/quote]

Crikey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  [:$]

If it''s just a picture with the words "Loading..." written on it to fool people into waiting ages and ages to see absolutely nothing happen, then kudos!

Not that I fell for it, of course... [:$]

evil monkey has it sussed! I put this avatar on as part of another thread, previously i had a pic of the wifes mother!! That''s progress for ya though cuz 2 weeks ago I didn''t even know what an avatar was! [sn]

US UNTRUE FANS HAVE GOT YOU SUSSED CORNY CHERUB!

You''re a ladyboy!

Coz you just are that''s why! I reckon you are! Coz Neil Doncaster lended you his lippy an'' hiz white stilleto shoes (size 10''s) his pigtail hair extensions and tatty bangles and shiny glittery baubley jewellharry -  and he also told me you drink white wine spritzers hum along to Robbee Willyhams and listen to ''Steps'' an'' the Village peeple and like hooverin'' up an'' dustin'' an'' stuff! You also dislike us untrue fans because we are all flabby bald and fick and eat chips an'' meaty pies an'' drink loadsa beer and fart a lot! An'' we can''t dance or lip sync to Abba moosic and we are all hilliterate nurse bashin'' staffie dog luvvin dyskelsik inbreds - hew juggle with sugarbeet and are all plackered wavin'' rabble rousin'' leeches ov sociherty and jus'' higgorrant oiks rantin'' ''who at da club shell we pick on next?'' closet binners. My uncle/dad (one of them anyway) said to hignore peeple like you as yer just a girly blousey repressed an'' frustrated untrue fan - as in really allity you jest wanna be one ov us! Coz we''re all real blerks (an'' a foo ''ard lasses)  who can have tattooz that are spelt almost correktly and drink loads an'' have fun runnin'' wiv the pack causin'' mischeef an'' makin'' whoopy an'' not havin'' to be ackountable for our behavoor coz we''ve had a bad upbringin'' an'' never went ta'' skool for edumuckayshun an'' we survive on benefits asbo''s taggin'' an'' bling an'' jerst angin'' about smerkin tabs an'' drinkin'' cheep booze ramraidin'' hot motors textin'' QD Lidl £1 land an'' the bookies......

Where as.......You have ter reghoolarlerly shave yer hairee armpits legs an'' spoiders legs bikini loine an make shure yer havint got a one o clock shadder or visible spotty hackney on yer boat race an'' yer shop in Dot Perkins an'' Next - an'' drink Starbuckets corfee wiv sweetener as you have to remain trim to get in yer boob toob frocks - an'' yer lacy knickers an'' stuff from ''la la senza''s'' trendy gusset shop! Yud luv to have a pint o'' stella but harv to settle for trendee perryweer warter to higherdrate yerself an'' remane in controol ov yer fackultees an'' pout like posh spice......I cud go on but i''ve got ter get reddy for the pub an'' then a coupla keebabs wiv chips an garlik mayonhaze. Maybes Doncaster didn''t say what he sed.......bury mite ave dun! It wuz the ''Crikey'' comment on an herlea post thar arhowzed me suspishuns an'' yer waz ded hembarrassed.....wernt yer! Ladyboy!

''rearguards'' Mello ''Lardyboy'' Yello ;~)

Psst! We mite be untrue fans an'' can''t be hip dude an'' trendy....but we has a gud time makin mischeef an'' windin'' serious straity laced true fans like wot you are! "Wanna buy some silk stockin''s?" Har! Har![6][:P][B][<:o)][8][pi][au][D][ip] Got you sussed Corny Cherub!

canary cherub is no more.. i just found him cowering in a darkened room wailing "they found out about me... my secret''s out... i will never be able to show my face at carrow road again........[W][U][um]"

I warned him this would happen.. i told him not to get involved on here.. i warned him about the lot of ya but he didn''t listen and now his grubby little secret is out for the whole world to see... i told him about how this place had wizards and hexes and spells and stuff but he laughed and said he didnt believe in all that tripe.. but i know he did cuz i seen him checking out spell remedies on this here computer.. in fact i should never have let him have a computer cuz the internet is a bad place for people with dirty little secrets... i told him never to post on here.. i said lurking is safe but he didnt want to just lurk.. so when he started posting i told him it would be best and safest if he joined the biggest gang.. he never was sure about which was the biggest gang and he didnt like gangs anyway.. i think he was bullied at school and that could be why he turned out with a grubby little secret... anyways.. he refused to join a gang.. he said there was good and bad in both and he wanted to remain independent.. sorta like keeping his options open in case he may want to change his mind at some point.. i think some of it rubbed off on him though cuz i always told him to be careful  when he was shaving under his arms and he used to just smile and say "keep the faith" but this time he said "if i cut myself it will be bloody worthingtons fault!" I told him over and over and over again NEVER use the phrase true fan.. i told him there''s nothing more likely to get him into trouble than typing those two dirty little words and i know he tried not to.. but he slipped up just once and now he has paid the price.. i told him not to do it and warned him of the consequences and now look what''s happened... i told him to be careful who he mixed it with on here... i told him he would be ok if he kept away from people out of his league.. i wondered if it would be the wizard who got him but he seems a friendly old soul so all is not what it seems with him... I thought he was gonna fall out with cityangel but i think he had a soft spot for her.. i think he''s even more upset to think she now knows his little secret... he would never have lived with the wisdom and wit of rudol'' and yankee so thank god he never crossed swords with them... it was mello  jello yello who sussed him and hung him out to dry on here just like canary fairy on a matchday.. oh well.. i better go check on the cherub now... then i may come back here for a while...

the cherub was reading a letter over and over and muttering it was true all along and neil says he even fell out with captain canary and splat the cat for too many fancy flicks in the warm ups.... we just got a phonecall from Neil Doncaster demanding all his stuff back cuz he is most upset about it being on these boards about him taking size 10 shoes.. he now blames me for this and won''t give me anymore puter lessons and i''d nearly mastered the lefthand button of the mouse at the last one.. oh well.. its prob all for the best.. cherub wondered if it''d be safe to go to plymouth on saturday.. what do you think... maybe he''d be better watching it on the radio or teletext cuz if some of those big sailor boys find out his secret he could be in bigger trouble than ever.. he can still put his player ratings on here wherever he watches the game.. i think so anyway.................................

gotta go now.. i''ll let you know if the cherub ever recovers from this public humiliation...... i''ll be back soon though

pssssst... tell me...which gang is best to join?????????????? cuz it''s all kicking off in that stop moaning about dublin thread.. which one is the tr..(oops) real fan.. is it the one who hurls childish insults or the one that wants to meet up in brannigans on matchday...no wonder the cherub hid in here with the other harmless nutters..........

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

canary cherub is no more.. i just found him cowering in a darkened room wailing "they found out about me... my secret''s out... i will never be able to show my face at carrow road again........[W][U][um]"

I warned him this would happen.. i told him not to get involved on here.. i warned him about the lot of ya but he didn''t listen and now his grubby little secret is out for the whole world to see... i told him about how this place had wizards and hexes and spells and stuff but he laughed and said he didnt believe in all that tripe.. but i know he did cuz i seen him checking out spell remedies on this here computer.. in fact i should never have let him have a computer cuz the internet is a bad place for people with dirty little secrets... i told him never to post on here.. i said lurking is safe but he didnt want to just lurk.. so when he started posting i told him it would be best and safest if he joined the biggest gang.. he never was sure about which was the biggest gang and he didnt like gangs anyway.. i think he was bullied at school and that could be why he turned out with a grubby little secret... anyways.. he refused to join a gang.. he said there was good and bad in both and he wanted to remain independent.. sorta like keeping his options open in case he may want to change his mind at some point.. i think some of it rubbed off on him though cuz i always told him to be careful  when he was shaving under his arms and he used to just smile and say "keep the faith" but this time he said "if i cut myself it will be bloody worthingtons fault!" I told him over and over and over again NEVER use the phrase true fan.. i told him there''s nothing more likely to get him into trouble than typing those two dirty little words and i know he tried not to.. but he slipped up just once and now he has paid the price.. i told him not to do it and warned him of the consequences and now look what''s happened... i told him to be careful who he mixed it with on here... i told him he would be ok if he kept away from people out of his league.. i wondered if it would be the wizard who got him but he seems a friendly old soul so all is not what it seems with him... I thought he was gonna fall out with cityangel but i think he had a soft spot for her.. i think he''s even more upset to think she now knows his little secret... he would never have lived with the wisdom and wit of rudol'' and yankee so thank god he never crossed swords with them... it was mello  jello yello who sussed him and hung him out to dry on here just like canary fairy on a matchday.. oh well.. i better go check on the cherub now... then i may come back here for a while...

the cherub was reading a letter over and over and muttering it was true all along and neil says he even fell out with captain canary and splat the cat for too many fancy flicks in the warm ups.... we just got a phonecall from Neil Doncaster demanding all his stuff back cuz he is most upset about it being on these boards about him taking size 10 shoes.. he now blames me for this and won''t give me anymore puter lessons and i''d nearly mastered the lefthand button of the mouse at the last one.. oh well.. its prob all for the best.. cherub wondered if it''d be safe to go to plymouth on saturday.. what do you think... maybe he''d be better watching it on the radio or teletext cuz if some of those big sailor boys find out his secret he could be in bigger trouble than ever.. he can still put his player ratings on here wherever he watches the game.. i think so anyway.................................

gotta go now.. i''ll let you know if the cherub ever recovers from this public humiliation...... i''ll be back soon though

pssssst... tell me...which gang is best to join?????????????? cuz it''s all kicking off in that stop moaning about dublin thread.. which one is the tr..(oops) real fan.. is it the one who hurls childish insults or the one that wants to meet up in brannigans on matchday...no wonder the cherub hid in here with the other harmless nutters..........

[/quote]

The biggest gang is Herbycides! He''s got squit an'' blair x3 wiv Dicky & Squits an'' ralphy an'' co'' and all the uvver toxic chums.......Who are the realists an'' the best exponents of expostulation an'' a lot more intellegenter an'' betterer at knowin'' all that is gonna happen at Carra Rud an'' all that stuff!

Fancy an arm wrestle?[:P]

I used to know a guy who ran with the Herbycides and he said they was real good at pest control.. so the other gang isn''t so big? .. looking round here you could be right.. they got a halfwayhouse22 for a base and their very own statto journo guy.. and hoofbol hoofbol who is so good they named him twice.. plus they got a website and some petition lists.. they sometimes gotta wizard ... they even got an angel... and some other guy i can''t remember his name.. christ!!. no i don''t mean they got christ I was just saying christ.. and they got loads of chums in the ncisa gang.. they are the idealists, telling it as it is without holding back, they want change now and believe that anyone who doesn''t is a bit lilylivered..

don''t think i wanna join a gang today..

i''m gettin'' old so can we play stone, paper, scissors instead?[sn]

We have seen through your little game with us over Chris Sutton. You thought we didn’t realise that you were purposely giving us a stick to beat you with in order to take the pressure off others but we have seen what you''re up to! We have noticed that your poor signings from last season play without being constantly criticised, even Andy Hughes got 90 minutes on Tuesday with hardly a murmur from us, because we have been distracted by what can only be described as your deliberate attempt to annoy us fans by NOT signing our Chris! But now you have gone way too far in signing Dion Dublin just to spite us further! Dion was at the Club before and was let go in a similar way to the way you let Danny Crowe and Paul Hayes go (to annoy us!), and even though you weren''t directly responsible for him leaving we know you read about it and agreed with it at the time! We know that you do these things deliberately to annoy us fans cuz Neil Doncaster admitted as much in a letter to one of us! We haven''t all seen the letter but we know what it say''s cuz he told us on another message board! So "Nutty Nige", we have you well sussed and it isn''t gonna work anymore so you better hurry up and sign Chris before another club beat you to it.................

[/quote]

Us fans certainly have got you sussed nutty nigel . . . or should that be "canary cherub"? 

[:$] [:D]

So what is the point you are trying to make Mystic? There''s no big secret about that is there?

I think YankeeCanary makes some valid points on this thread as do others, especially Evil Monkey.

I joined the board in late August after having been here for a long time in a "read only" capacity. I joined under the name canary cherub as a bit of a wind up, but owned up and became nutty nigel pretty quickly after a couple of weeks. In my short time here I have seen posters change their names and give reasons for it as Bruces Header did.

I don''t doubt that there are people using multiple usernames and I agree with both EM and YC. If for example a poster such as mello yello was found to be a character invented by another poster I see no problem. Whereas if a poster is posting under multiple names in order to decieve other posters and manipulate the board to their own ends then it''s at the least against the spirit of the board, and in my view downright dishonest.

Rossi, Antony Park, Truthseeker... Let''s be ''avin you!

[/quote]

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/2/784111/ShowPost.aspx#784111

So what is the point you are trying to make Mystic? There''s no big secret about that is there?

I think YankeeCanary makes some valid points on this thread as do others, especially Evil Monkey.

I joined the board in late August after having been here for a long time in a "read only" capacity. I joined under the name canary cherub as a bit of a wind up, but owned up and became nutty nigel pretty quickly after a couple of weeks. In my short time here I have seen posters change their names and give reasons for it as Bruces Header did.

I don''t doubt that there are people using multiple usernames and I agree with both EM and YC. If for example a poster such as mello yello was found to be a character invented by another poster I see no problem. Whereas if a poster is posting under multiple names in order to decieve other posters and manipulate the board to their own ends then it''s at the least against the spirit of the board, and in my view downright dishonest.

Rossi, Antony Park, Truthseeker... Let''s be ''avin you!

[/quote]

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/2/784111/ShowPost.aspx#784111

[/quote]

No of course not, anyone can look it up.  Just thought it was hilarious that''s all. 

So what point are you trying to make then Mystic? I see you left the thread about the Reading game to find this. I wonder what dear old king canary would make of you[:O]

I can''t see you anywhere on this thread? What did you think about signing Dublin and not Sutton and that famous letter that never was[:S]

So what point are you trying to make then Mystic? I see you left the thread about the Reading game to find this. I wonder what dear old king canary would make of you[:O]

I can''t see you anywhere on this thread? What did you think about signing Dublin and not Sutton and that famous letter that never was[:S]

[/quote]

Point 1: in my view you were trying to pick a fight, but you can''t if I don''t respond.  It takes two, as I''m sure king would agree. 

Point 2: I can''t remember ever having a view on the matter.  I''ve never been one to prejudge a player before he''s even kicked a ball, and I wasn''t a WO or indeed a KTF, so I wasn''t looking for a stick to beat him with. 

There wasn''t really a point to it except it shows how times have changed.  "Us fans have got you sussed" was simply echoing the title of the thread.  If you like I''m quite happy to bump up my first thread but I warn you it''s pretty boring.

[quote user="mystic megson is back "][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Point 1: in my view you were trying to pick a fight, but you can''t if I don''t respond.  It takes two, as I''m sure king would agree. 

Point 2: I can''t remember ever having a view on the matter.  I''ve never been one to prejudge a player before he''s even kicked a ball, and I wasn''t a WO or indeed a KTF, so I wasn''t looking for a stick to beat him with. 

There wasn''t really a point to it except it shows how times have changed.  "Us fans have got you sussed" was simply echoing the title of the thread.  If you like I''m quite happy to bump up my first thread but I warn you it''s pretty boring.

[/quote]

PS. I quite agree with your post above, regarding change of usernames.  I do it myself when the mood takes me but not to try and conceal anything.  I think canary cherub is a nice name, in fact "cherub" is one of my favourite words in the English language.  Why don''t you go back to it?  If you don''t I might borrow it myself . . .

[quote user="mystic megson is back "][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The Reading thread was about football, the position we are in and the comfort I can draw from the stats. We both know they mean nothing but I did seriously wonder what you made of them. We got all those home points off the top 6 on merit. We got good reults at Brum and Wolves on merit too. Our problem has been in matches against the bottom 6 like taking only 1 point from 6 against Southampton. That''s why right now I am even more worried about the Charlton game than the Reading game but I shall forever look for reasons to be cheerful.

As for this thread being bumped I still can''t work out your reasons. It was my first exchange with mello and I enjoyed it. Many of those characters still post now. Times have changed but those posters haven''t. ''cept maybe Herb doesn''t run his gang anymore. I was never in any gang either, only put there by other posters.

I thought it was terrific, much better than my own mundane effort which was about hoofball.  Someone else on here (perhaps it was king?) drew attention to your post count and I was amazed to note that you didn''t join the board until nearly a year after me.  The date showed that you joined not long before Worthy was sacked, and given your username I was curious.  That''s all.  It''s a slow day.