Sign in to follow this  
Ramrod

GET YER AVATARS OUT!!!!

Well hello one and all, Ramrod here, back from the Carribean and firing on all cylinders.

Looks like City have been misfiring while Mrs. Rod and I have been away, anyway......

Mrs. Rod, having worked so hard to get in shape now has a tan to go with her improved shape...and shows her improved form on Montego Bay while we all hope City show some improved form at Rotherham tmorrow.

Thank god for a bit of avatar fun in such as miserable week. Come on everyone....get yer avatars out!

I have some showing a rather impressive tan of my other half, however I may not be allowed to post it here! nice idea of posting something more light hearted.

[quote user="Hayden"]

personally Marty I always look forward to seeing the avatar you select, great sport!

[/quote]

cheers, although if RamRod gets away with his maybe I can get away with similar? but the only difference being that mine is of my girlfriend! at least I pressume that isn''t RamRod''s partner?

Why do you presume Mrs. Rod is not my partner Marty? I have never questioned Mrs. Marty or even Mrs. Rossi, what is it about me which makes you doubt the bona-fides of my good lady?

I don''t want to appear shallow or misleading but I thought you might like to see a picture of my Great Aunt Marlene who lives in Melbourne and is a real lover of the great outdoors.

Isn''t she lovely, and so fit for 52. It must be the Aussie lifestyle.

[quote user="Ramrod"]Why do you presume Mrs. Rod is not my partner Marty? I have never questioned Mrs. Marty or even Mrs. Rossi, what is it about me which makes you doubt the bona-fides of my good lady?[/quote]

Is she then? I thought you had implied that she wasn''t?

Also, think you did question whether or not my pics where authentic once, well they are, it''s the tatoo on her right cheek that is the give away.

Given that all the attributes seem to be developed and enhanced for traveling to and while at other locales, pray tell what do the poor sods look like who have to spend year round in Norfolk? Or should I not have asked?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]pray tell what do the poor sods look like who have to spend year round in Norfolk?[/quote]Very likely a damn sight better than you.And you''re right.You shouldn''t have asked.

[quote user="morty"]Jumped on the avatar bandwagon![/quote]

at least now people won''t get confused between the two of us! I think people have thought that I was you before based on name!

You go your edit profile page - click on your nickname at the top of the page (Edit your details Name). Here''s the direct link: http://new.pinkun.com/cs/user/EditProfile.aspx) - the option is on this page.We''ve had some errors on the EDP site which I guess are also affecting the Pink ''Un - this is gonig to be looked into shortly, but if you have a problem I will have a try adding it for you - email it to vince.yallop@archant.co.uk

This is the best shot I have of my current squeeze.  You can only really see her legs, but they''re fine legs, and that''s the important thing...

I must say that I think the mood has been lifted a touch here due to the plethora of new avatars. Sometimes we forget about the fun side of life when we discuss football, but let''s remember it is meant to be fun also.

[quote]Given that all the attributes seem to be developed and enhanced for traveling to and while at other locales, pray tell what do the poor sods look like who have to spend year round in Norfolk? Or should I not have asked? [/quote]

<--- This is what they look like, Yankee....

Your Avatar just about sums you up Blah.

While others are posting pictures of attractive women (or attractive bits of women) although one or two could do with a bit of toning, you put up an avatar of an old git gurning.

You just want to be contrary don''t you? Its the same with the Worthington debate and explains why you argue against others but never post constructively.

[quote user="salp"]any questions?[/quote]

And i thought this thread was to keep morale up when we lose, but today we have the best of both worlds, a good win and boobs n bums, what more can a man ask for? nice one

[quote user="salp"]any questions?[/quote]

Very artistic Salp ...  tasteful even !   one mustn`t  lower our standards  by descending   to the base levels  displayed   by the crude  atavars  currently being touted ...   [:(]

Actually  , this post is mainly to find out if my atavar  is going to work !  [:D]

[quote user="Ramrod"]Your Avatar just about sums you up Blah. While others are posting pictures of attractive women (or attractive bits of women) although one or two could do with a bit of toning, you put up an avatar of an old git gurning. You just want to be contrary don''t you? Its the same with the Worthington debate and explains why you argue against others but never post constructively.[/quote]

An excellent piece of cod-psychology Ramrod, keep up the average work !

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

[quote user="Ramrod"]Your Avatar just about sums you up Blah. While others are posting pictures of attractive women (or attractive bits of women) although one or two could do with a bit of toning, you put up an avatar of an old git gurning. You just want to be contrary don''t you? Its the same with the Worthington debate and explains why you argue against others but never post constructively.[/quote]

An excellent piece of cod-psychology Ramrod, keep up the average work !

[/quote]

be fair, somewhere out there must be some ladies who rather enjoy the sight of a gurning old man! each to his / her own!