Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Safri Injured in Morrocco game

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

Yousseff Safri was taken off injured in their 2-0 victory over Malawi.

[/quote]Well done for passing 4000 posts.I doubt your employers are quite as thrilled!

[quote user="no1 donny fan"]i heard it was a tactical substitution i hope ur''ve got it wrong[/quote]

So do I, a chap on WOTB said it was an injury, rickwaghorn.co.uk wasnt sure. 

[/quote]After reading that I''m a lot more hopefull Safs will be just fine.Lets face it, WOTB is hardly the Times - in fact its more in comptetion with the Beano...Still, I''m glad its there, makes the IQ levels on here feel like Mensa or something.

Good that would the last thing we need, am I alone in not wanting Mr Andrew "Annonymous" Hughes to play in the centre?

If he showed signs of improving i.e doing a Dickson Etuhu then perhaps my attitude would change.

Have Morrocco got another game to play this week?

[quote user="Pies r us"]

Good that would the last thing we need, am I alone in not wanting Mr Andrew "Annonymous" Hughes to play in the centre?

[/quote]Negativity "R" US.

http://www.rickwaghorn.co.uk/full_article.asp?i=246

rick is not sure...  Lets hope we get confirmation from NCFC and Archant in the morning.

[/quote]

Far be it for me to doubt rick, sure he''s a lovely bloke and all despite supporting the Gallaghers'' team, but wouldn''t he better off confirming the facts before speculating about them ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

http://www.rickwaghorn.co.uk/full_article.asp?i=246

rick is not sure...  Lets hope we get confirmation from NCFC and Archant in the morning.

[/quote]

Far be it for me to doubt rick, sure he''s a lovely bloke and all despite supporting the Gallaghers'' team, but wouldn''t he better off confirming the facts before speculating about them ?

[/quote]

errrr  why? He was subbed in the first half, that is all the information available at the time, so he gave us that information?  Isn''t that his job as a newperson?

Or are we better off not knowing in your opinion.  I''d rather he speculated and inform me that he went off but was not sure if it was injury or tactical thanks.

Just seems to me that it might be considered unneccesary scare-mongering.  Maybe I''m getting confused as to how you turned this into "Safri Injured"...

[quote user="rick waghorn"]Played in the My Abdellah Stadium complex, Morocco won the game 2-0 with Safri being substituted by Amine Rbati.

Given Norwich''s slender squad strength, the City chief will be desperately hoping that Safri''s exit was no more than a late tactical switch - particularly after last season''s bitter experiences when the highly influential Canary midfielder managed to aggravate a pre-existing groin condition in their World Cup qualifying showdown with near-neighbours Tunisia.[/quote]

In other words, Rick is saying he came off but I don''t know why.  You claim to know why on the basis of this article.

I only hope the players and management at NCFC are not investing so much anxiety in and putting so much store by the importance of certain players, if they become unavailable the downside is mentally detrimental to the performance of the team.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

Just seems to me that it might be considered unneccesary scare-mongering.  Maybe I''m getting confused as to how you turned this into "Safri Injured"...

[quote user="rick waghorn"]Played in the My Abdellah Stadium complex, Morocco won the game 2-0 with Safri being substituted by Amine Rbati.

Given Norwich''s slender squad strength, the City chief will be desperately hoping that Safri''s exit was no more than a late tactical switch - particularly after last season''s bitter experiences when the highly influential Canary midfielder managed to aggravate a pre-existing groin condition in their World Cup qualifying showdown with near-neighbours Tunisia.[/quote]

In other words, Rick is saying he came off but I don''t know why.  You claim to know why on the basis of this article.

[/quote]

Becuase the first words of his possible injury appeared on WOTB. Not RickWaghorn''s webpage.

" Nah, that''ll teach me to beleive what I read on WOTB!!"

Shame it won''t stop you posting up groundless stuff from other websites.