Sign in to follow this  
Dicky

What is up with most of you?

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]I try to live up to my name. And by the way, give City Angel a break will you, bully boys, I am fed up with everyone having a dig at her.[/quote]

Bless your cotton socks as my Mum used to say [:D]

I have to admit I''m getting a bit fed up with it too, anyone would think that I was responsible for organising the protests, was the only person there and am still active on the worthyout website, all of which can be proved to be untrue.

I''ve moved on from last season and am enjoying this one, honest!!

[quote user="Herb"]I really am Herb.
I spend my whole day photosynthesising and stuff.
[/quote]

Really ?    a sort of weed eh ?    let me know which  piece of land you infest , I`ll be right there with my strimmer !   can`t stand smartass weeds !! 

[quote user="sheded"]

Really ?    a sort of weed eh ?  

[/quote]

Yep, but far too strong for a lightweight like yourself :o)

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]" Well duh..."

So you are currently living in the USA then ?[/quote]and the silly questions continue...

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]" Well duh..."

So you are currently living in the USA then ?[/quote]Ralph, the "Well duh..." was from UEA Canary, currently at the UEA, not from USA Canary, who, I suspect, does live in the USA.I am a real barman - I''ve even served the Foghorn - I just need to do more work on the Fat bit (which was always more a clue to where I work than how I look). [;)]

[quote user="Fat Barman"][quote user="Ralph Wright"]" Well duh..." So you are currently living in the USA then ?[/quote]

Ralph, the "Well duh..." was from UEA Canary, currently at the UEA, not from USA Canary, who, I suspect, does live in the USA.

I am a real barman - I''ve even served the Foghorn - I just need to do more work on the Fat bit (which was always more a clue to where I work than how I look). [;)]
[/quote]

So you are not really fat then? How could you? LOL :)

Thats OK Ralph isnt "Wright" most of the time either. 

I would like to nominate this thread for ''Turgid thread of the year'' and while I apologise for bumping it up I have to say it''s been like waiting for a plague to clear.

Hucker, it may seem alright for you to stick up for your mate City Angel, but what about all of the fans she has insulted?

I asked for an apology for being told as a non "Worthy outer" that I was in "cloud cuckoo land" and that I didn''t care for the club. A simple apology was all I asked for but she never made it.

[quote user="Fat Barman"]I am a real barman - I''ve even served the Foghorn[/quote]Did he complain about how you served the pint with too much prudence and not enough ambition?;)

[quote user="Yellow fever"]

Hucker, it may seem alright for you to stick up for your mate City Angel, but what about all of the fans she has insulted?

I asked for an apology for being told as a non "Worthy outer" that I was in "cloud cuckoo land" and that I didn''t care for the club. A simple apology was all I asked for but she never made it.

[/quote]

I apologise to you Yellow Fever, no offence was meant, it was just an emotional time.

Yellow fever. Angel isn''t my ''mate'' but she is a fellow poster and an obviously gentle soul. As i said elsewhere i don''t like bullies and while not specifically aiming that at you I was fed up with so many posters constantly having a go at her.

Very touching Rudolph but you have inverted the truth. What was the case on this website for ages now is that anybody who tried to stick up for Worthington, or even argued against the protests was met by a wave of abuse and scorn - City Angel was part of that.

It is a bit hypocritical for you now to start claiming that all you want is "fair play and decency." I don''t see you leaping to the defence of Ralph who gets more stick on this site than anybody. As far as I can see, all he has ever done is express different views which challenged what was the "worthy out" othodoxy at times. He has not organised and promoted a camapiaign against the club.

If you did defend him, I would be more inclined to believe that your sentiments were genuine. Until then it just seems to me that the dwindling band of extremists are pretending that they were all perfectly fair and pleasant last year and that they never said a nasty word to anyone.