Sign in to follow this  
dr livingstone

darren bent

i over heard some old boy talking to his mate at the game today, he was saying that we have put a bid of 2.5 mill in for bent.

as he played for and scored both goals for charlton its probably rubbish.

any one else heard anything about it.

could be true.........more likely to be Marcus Bent though.....No way in hell would Darren Bent join us

Hes just signed a new 4 yr contract so won''t be going anywhere just yet. Think his value is more like £8m than the £2.5 you quote.

lol i think your talking about marcus bent!! and no havent heard anything with us, but apparently some other championship club have put in a bid.

Darren Bent? The guy who came third in the prem goalscoring charts behind Henry and Van Nistelrooy last season? The guy who should of been in Germany during the summer?

I''m guessing he might just of been talking about Marcus Bent! He came on today in the 89th minute and is reportedly  looking for a move.

Hahaha, that''s ridiculous. However Marcus bent...Could be possible. Good player, I think Birmingham were interested and it was around the 800k 1 mil mark, although I may just have made that up.